Emm28!!

Emmie Lou

Hi Em,

glad your starting tomorrow, stick with that and you'll be sorted!
Im only on 2nd bottle of water and just about to have my 1st shake as just starting to feel hungry!
so you say your around the same weight as me? would be great to buddy up with you as i need all the support i can get at the mo! finding it really hard to get started!
i have a thread in the century club if you wanna have a look!!

heya hunni, yep definaltey tommorrow for me :) i will get there, and you will too :)im about the same as you 20 and a half stone roughly, and i so wanna get the weight off but like you i find it hard :(

WHere abouts you are ? maybe if local we could meet up for a shake and a natter :D

Yep i've got to do it this time, im getting so fed up with day 1, i need day 2 lol!!

Im in Surrey!!

hahaha dont we both need day 2 :D we WILL do it thats for sure :)

Ah surrey aint too far from Reading :)

im not sure im rubbish tho!! :D

so are you taking it easy for the rest of the day with food or will you have a blow out lol ?

still 100% but not doing too well with the water and i normally give in to food in the evening, i do have a busy one tho so i might be ok, off to do tap run with my youngest then visit my dad then home for dinner (kids) homework, bath and bed!!
so my eating time would be whilst im watching big bro!!

:D nah will just have toast or summit later.... Not worth putting more lbs on :D how many kids you got? i got 3.. 12,8,2 years old, its hard cooking for kids, im a single mum so no one else to do it for me unfortunaltey and thats when it normally its me ...

Back