Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Hi Emma, just catching up! Huge on congrats on your loss. That is fantastic 3.5 till target amazing you are doing so well. I also woke this morning thinking it was Friday and I woke late too so had to rush around like mad to get to work on time !! :(

Jens - I do the exact same, I think I must try my holiday clothes on at least once a week, haha. I have these size 12 shorts that I bought from Next in the sale and I'm just praying to god they are perfect on for me for Majorca. They fit now, but could fit better if that makes sense?

SugarFairy - I live right on the coast of Cumbria so the shore is literally 2 minutes away from me :) I don't have any pets unfortunately, even though I'm the biggest animal lover out there :giggle: Liam has 2 dogs though, Hollie (Patterdale terrier) & Skye (Border terrier) both as daft as a brush :) X

New Me - Oh I feel for you today, thinking it's Friday is one things, but over sleeping is twice as worse! :( Nevermind it's Friday tomorrow and we get a long weekend due to the Bank Holiday, whoop!

Bee - Thanks so much. Believe me I could probably get away with losing another stone lol, but then I'd literally be skin and bone. I love my curves so I still wanna maintain the curvy girl look, well because curves are awesome :) 3.5lbs doesn't seem a lot to lose to some people though. It's just taking so long! Grrr.

I know exactly what you mean, I have big hips and thighs, so struggle with shorts sometimes. They're always massive waists and tight across the hips/legs, so my aim is... spin and running for 4 weeks and 5 days, and then boom. Skinny legs. Not sure how successful that'll be but it's got to be worth a try lol

Bee - Thanks so much. Believe me I could probably get away with losing another stone lol, but then I'd literally be skin and bone. I love my curves so I still wanna maintain the curvy girl look, well because curves are awesome :) 3.5lbs doesn't seem a lot to lose to some people though. It's just taking so long! Grrr.

I am totally with you about the curves. And you don't want to end up looking drawn or lollipop-ish.

Jens - I also have big hips, bum & thighs lol. I'm the same in hoping that spinning / legs, bums & tums class will make them toned and slender looking haha. God loves a trier eh :)

Bee - Definitely not going for the lollipop look, a bit of spare meat is gooood, haha :)

#girlproblems :giggle:

Friday 23rd May 2014

Good morning everyone,

Woooo, finally it's Friday, and I've woke up with that Friday feeling :)

One of my friends is getting married today, so tonight I'm going to their wedding night do. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm still undecided as to whether I should have a few drinks or not, I'll probably just end up deciding when I get there lol. I also still have no idea what I'm going to wear either, I have two dresses to chose from that I bought at Christmas time that were too small at the time so I need to try both on tonight after work. I'll post pics on IG & on here of course :)

Anywho, todays food.

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Strawberries, apple, raspberries & blueberries with a lemon greek style yogurt & a cup of green tea

Mid-morning snack:
Cuppa (HExA), 2x tangerines & a bit of homemade Aero mint cake (7syns)

Dinner:
- Tomato & herb Mugshot & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery & grated carrot)
- Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1syn) & 2 tangerines
- Strawberries, raspberries & blueberries with a banana & custard Muller yogurt

Tea:
Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad (1.5syns) with 1x Chicken tikka breast (0.5syns) & SW chips

Evening snacks:
2x Mini cakes (10syns)
2x Hi-Fi bars (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (Milk in cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 20
Weekly syns: 42/105

Last edited:
Morning Emma, happy Friday! Have fun at the wedding "do" tonight - looking forward to seeing pics on IG later :)

Yummy food for today too! xx

Happy Friday and enjoy the wedding tonight, looking forward to seeing the Piccys xx

Thanks ladies, can't wait to get dolled up! I love going out :) I've decided I'm not drinking because I'm having a MASSIVE hungry day today, I've literally ate everything in the firdge (All syn free, of course) but it could've been terrible if I didn't have anything at work! And when I drink all I want to do is eat. So I'm going to be sensible and just stick to diet cokes. I mean you don't need to have a dirnk to enjoy yourself, right?

Thanks ladies, can't wait to get dolled up! I love going out :) I've decided I'm not drinking because I'm having a MASSIVE hungry day today, I've literally ate everything in the firdge (All syn free, of course) but it could've been terrible if I didn't have anything at work! And when I drink all I want to do is eat. So I'm going to be sensible and just stick to diet cokes. I mean you don't need to have a dirnk to enjoy yourself, right?

Definitely don't need a drink to have a good time! I've done sober nights out many a time. I'm sure you'll still have fun :) xx

IMG_20140523_230652.jpg

Pic from last night :)

Never in a million years would I think I'd wear a bodycon dress!!! Felt so confident and really happy last night.... This 3.5lb will be off in no time :D

Saturday 24th May 2014

Hey everyone, jusr a quick food update.

I had such a good night last night, I stuck to diet cokes but ended up having two mini cupcakes, but hey you only live once eh lol

Today I've been out with my Mam, sister, neice & Nana and I've stuck 100% to plan so far and tonight I'm off to Carlys :)

Have a great day!

Todays food....

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Strawberries, banana & blueberries with a strawberry greek style yogurt.

Dinner:
- Jacket potato, beans & salad
- Pink wafer biscuit (2syns)
- Banana

Afternoon snack:
Strawberries, banana & blueberries with coconut & vanilla greek yogurt

Tea:
Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad (1.5syns) with 1x Chicken tikka breast (0.5syns)

Evening snacks:
2x Hi-Fi bars (HExB)
Aldi crisps (6syns)
3x Mikado (1.5syns)
Milkybar (3.5syns)
5x Strawberry lances (5syns)
Treatsize Milkybar buttons (5syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (Milk in cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 25
Weekly syns: 67/105

Last edited:
View attachment 139511

Pic from last night :)

Never in a million years would I think I'd wear a bodycon dress!!! Felt so confident and really happy last night.... This 3.5lb will be off in no time :D

Wow what an achievement ! :D You look beautiful Emma ;) xx

Sunday 25th May

Morning everyone, just a quick food post before I head off shopping to pick some fruit up.

I'm having a Green day today because I'm craving carbs & want two healthy extra B's lol

Have a good day!

Todays food...

Green

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with strawberries, banana & blueberries.

Mid-morning snack:
Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries & apple with lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
2x Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages, bacon, cheesy beans (HExA) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion

Tea:
Kerry LowLow Chicken, tomato & basil pasta (2.5syns) with SW chips, broccoli & carrots

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 59.5/105

Last edited:
Back