Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Well done Emma, I'm sure you'll smash target in time for your holiday :D

Well done on the amazingly, fabulous loss! You looked great in your dress the other day btw.
Very jealous of your lovely weather, it's raining again this morning, we had a dry spell for the run last night though which is good.
2.5lb in 5 weeks! Easy!! lol I've got 1.5lb and 3 weeks for my interim target.

Thursday 29th May 2014

Good morning everyone, it's nearly Friday, woooo!!!

I nearly slept in this morning so I've been running aropund like a headless chicken trying to get sorted for work whilst munching on my Weetabix lol. I'm hoping it's not a bad start to the day because I could really do with a nice easy day.

I'ts my sisters birthday today so I'll be spending the night with her and my little neice. I'm having a Red day today as well because I've got some mince to use up so I'll make some bolognese with that and freeze some :)

Have a good day everyone!

Red

Todays food...

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix made with hot water topped with strawberries, raspberries & blueberries

Mid-morning snack:
Apple, banana & strawberries with a strawberry greek yogurt

Dinner:
- Ham & boiled egg salad with flame grilled chicken mini breast
- 2x tangerines with a toffee Muller yogurt

Tea:
EL mince with Asda bolognese sauce (3syns) with red & yellow peppers, on a bed of carrots with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion & a boiled egg) & grated cheese (HExA)

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)
Treatsize Crunchie (4syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 7
Weekly syns: 13/105

Last edited:
Morning Emma. Yummy food for today!! I've got a Red day planned for tomorrow as I've not had one in ages, and I'm really looking forward to it. Have a great day, and hope your sister enjoys her birthday xx

Sounds like a lovely yummy day!!

Morning Em's :p, hope you have a fab day with your sister ! I saw you put down 4lbs for the June Challenge :D, I'm sure your gonna hit target that month :):) xx

Thanks girls, is it just me that really looks forward to their next meal or does anyone else? Lol. Even though I'm not hungry, I'm always thinking about what I'm eating next :giggle:

Kay, I put 4lbs down on the June challenge, because I want to get to target (Eventually!!) an maybe be 1 or 2 pounds under it so I'm 'comfortable' if that makes sense?

You're not the only one! I've been thinking about my dinner tonight since I finished lunch!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks girls, is it just me that really looks forward to their next meal or does anyone else? Lol. Even though I'm not hungry, I'm always thinking about what I'm eating next :giggle:

Kay, I put 4lbs down on the June challenge, because I want to get to target (Eventually!!) an maybe be 1 or 2 pounds under it so I'm 'comfortable' if that makes sense?

Yep its always good to have a buffer, although I have a feeling you will have a problem of another kind, being under target :D you always have steady losses everyweek, your body just doesn't want to stop Em's lol xx

Friday 30th May 2014

Gooooood morning everyone, happy Friday! Whoop the weekend is almost upon on, roll on 3:30pm when I finish work :)

I had such a good time with my sister last night, we never really done much but we had a proper good laugh! I stuck to my planned syns as well even though Toria was tempting me with Oreos & mini cheddars, lol. She didn't mean too, she just didn't want me to go hungry even though I had took some snacks round to hers.

Anywho - I'm off to Metro Centre again tomorrow, whoop! I love shopping! Can't wait to hit the shops and buy some more clothes. I sorted my suitcase out for Majorca the other day and I want to buy another 'night' outfit and some more sandals / jewellery I think, then I'll be 100% sorted.

I'm having another Green day today, I think my body likes the mix between Red & Green days that I've had since Tuesday because I'm having a nice skinny day today. My work pants feel really loose!:party0011:

Todays food...

Green

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Mutligrain Honey porridge (HexB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana & blueberries

Mid-morning snack:
Apple, strawberries & blueberries with a lemon greek yogurt

Dinner:
- Asda Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad bowl (1.5syns)
- Toffee Muller & tangerine

Tea:
Kerry Lowlow Chicken, tomato & basil pasta meal (2.5syns), with SW chips, broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)
Handful chips (5syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Quaker Oats So Simple Porridge
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 9
Weekly syns: 22/105

Last edited:
Oooh might bump into you at the Metro tomorrow!! How funny would that be lol :D xx

Sounds great, I'm off shopping with my mum tomorrow, for holiday supplies and cheshire oak with the OH on Sunday.
The thought of a weekend of spending money :)
Have a nice friday!

I'm jealous of all of you going shopping! I've put myself on a spending ban because we're really trying to make an effort with saving for the wedding (and we can have a kick ass honeymoon!) so no unnecessary purchases for me. Hope you have a great time at the Metro centre, it's been a couple of years since I've been there but it was always a lot of fun!

Hey Emma. Enjoy your shopping day, will keep an eye out for you in the Metro hehe :D xxx

Saturday 31st May 2014

Heyy everyone, just a quick foodie post.

Had such a good day at the Metro Centre today, didn't really buy much, just some jewellery & sandals lol.

Now I'm off out for a girlie night with my friends Carly & Naomi. Think we're going to go for a wander around the marina seen as though it's absolutely gorgeous outside!

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Apple, strawberries, blueberries & banana with coconut and vanilla greek style yogurt

Dinner:
- Turkey & Ham Subway salad bowl with a diet coke
- 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (HExB)
- Tangerine

Tea:
Mince bolognese (3syns) with broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
6x Chewits (3syns)
2x Milkybars (7syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 32/105

Last edited:
Sunday 1st June 2014

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:
Melon, strawberries & blueberries with a lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
Tuna mayo (3syns) with spring onions and yellow pepper in a Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) with chopped carrots

Tea:
1x BBQ chicken fillet (0.5syn) with tuna mayo (1syn) and salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion & orange pepper) topped with grated cheese (HExA)

Evening snack:
Strawberry refresher bar (3.5syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - WW wholemeal pitta bread

Daily syns:8
Weekly syns: 40/105

Last edited:
Your food sounds fab Em's as always :p, well done on the syns, even though u had a night out on Saturday, you've done brill ! Hope you have a cracking loss on Tuesday hun :):) xx

Monday 2nd June 2014

Goooood morning everyone! I can't believe it's June already, this year is flying in!

I've got a busy day at work today, then I'm off to Spinning class & Legs, Bums & Tums - Can't wait for both, I didn't go to either last week due to the Bank Holiday as the gym was closed, so I'm ready to give it my all tonight!

It's now only 5 weeks until I go to Majorca (7th July) it's creeping up on me lol, and I want to be in as best shape as possible. Tone, tone, tone! :)

Have a fab day!

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water, topped with blueberries & raspberries

Mid-morning snack:
Melon, strawberries, raspberries & blueberries with a strawberry greek style yogurt

Dinner:
- Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1syns), ham slices & carrots
- 2x Mikado (1syn)
- Toffee Muller yogurt
- 2x Tangerines

Tea:
Birdseye Fish Inspirations (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomato & pepper)

Evening snack:
- Special K Chewy bar (HExB)
- Strawberry greek style yogurt
- Raspberries

HExA -
250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - 2x Weetabix

Daily syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 43.5/105

Last edited:
Hey Emma. Looks like you had a nice weekend.
How are you feeling about weigh-in tomorrow? It looks like you've been very good!! Low amount of syns! Well done.

Back