Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

oh WOW, amazing news!! Well done Emma, I am thrilled for you xx

Jealous of the 2 healthy extra's! :)
Well done again.

Thursday 12th June 2014

Good morning everyone on this glorious sunny day! :)

So last night I went to a spin & tone class and I'm definitely paying for it today. My stomach & leg muscles are aching so badly. I need to up my water intake today I think.

Tonight I'm off to Kettlebells and a new low impact cardio & tone class, so I'm looking forward to them.

Have a fab day :)

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water and a splash of milk (HExA) topped with strawberries & banana

Mid-morning snacks:
- Banana, strawberries & blueberries with lemon greek style yogurt
- Weetabix Oaty bar (3.5syns)
- 2x SW Chocolate orange square (5syns) * Aboslutely gorgeous! *

Dinner:
- Chicken & sweetcorn Mugshot
- Carrots
- Lemon greek style yogurt

Snack before the gym:
Apple & greek style yogurt

Tea - After the gym:
Kerry Lowlow chicken tomato & basil pasta meal (2.5syns) with broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
- Laughing Cow Dip & Crunch lighter (4syns)
- Special K Chewy bar (HExB)

HExA -
250ml semi-skimmed milk (In cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 15
Weekly syns: 30/105

Last edited:
Just catch in up and wow congrats Emma you have done fantastic a real inspiration to all you must be so proud

Oh my word, Emma, I wish I could like your comment about you reaching target several times over!!!

Congratulations chick, you have done soooo well!!! Keep up the excellent work and keep posting your amazing food diary, I want to know how a winner eats :D:D

Friday 13th June 2014

Gooood morning everyone,

Happy Friday! Yay! This week has dragged in like, I'm so pleased it's the weekend tomorrow.

This morning I feel like I've been ran over by a bus, twice! I'm sooooo stiff, I think I've overdone the exercise this week, but 'no pain, no gain' haha, and plus I've got two days of rest because my next class is on Monday :)

Today is going to be a yummy food day, I'm looking forward to everything haha.

Have a fab day everyone!

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Strawberries, banana & apple with a coconut & vanilla greek style yogurt

Dinner:
- Tuna mayo (2syns) with yellow & orange peppers, in a Weight Watchers wholemeal pittabread (HExB)
- 2x Tangerines
- Greek style yogurt

Tea:
EL mince bolognese (3syns) with yellow and orange peppers on a bed of carrots, a few SW chips & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato)

Evening snacks:
- 2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
- 3x Mini Babybel light (HExA)
Crisps (5syns)
Mini Malteser bunny (3syns)
2x Flump (4syns)
Twirl (9syns)
2x Chewits (1syn)
Strawberry refresher chew bar (3.5syns)
Ryvita minis (4.5syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (In cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - WW Wholemeal pittabread
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 35
Weekly syns: 55/105

Last edited:
Wow, well done you :D I'm new to MiniMins and Slimming World. It seems like a huge mountain but reading your diary has really lifted me up.

Thank you for sharing x

Monday 16th June 2014

Good morning everyone!

I'm still alive for anyone wondering lol, I've had such a busy weekend I totally forgot to update my diary, I have still been updating IG though for anyone that is following me :)

I went out with my friend Carly on Saturday to an Engagement party and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I stuck to diet cokes but had a bit of the buffet food that was on offer, so I may have indulged a bit more than I should have, but I enjoyed myself and that's all that matters.

Here's a pic of me from Saturday :)

10374071_10154245212390112_7596445648695519092_n.jpg

I felt great and oh so comfortable in my maxi dress! I'm so pleased Slimming World has helped me get to where I want to be :)

So yeah, onto today - It's the day before weigh in and for once I'm not scared or nervous, whatever the scales say tomorrow I can deal with it. I'm obviously hoping for a maintain lol and I'm having a low syn though to try and minimise any damage :giggle: (I've lost count of my syns this week if I'm totally honest!)

Oh and I'm off to Spinning class tonight, whoop ready to feel the burn! :flirt2:

Have a fab day everyone.

Todays food...

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water & a splash of milk (HExA) topped with banana

Dinner:
BBQ chicken chucks with a fruit salad & greek yogurt

Tea:
Birds Eye Inspirations Fish Chargrilled with Sunblushed Tomato, Bail & Oregano (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, peppers & red onion)

Evening snacks:
Sweet chilli Ryvita Mini's (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Love the dress! I;m sure spinning tonight will burn off most of the syns you had over the weekend!

Afternoon hun, I loved that pic of you in the maxi dress, you look amazing, and where is the rest of you? ;) Must feel great to be a target member at last, you've come such a long way and never lost your positivity or sensible attitude towards weight loss. Whenever I get a bit fed up of how long I've got left I try and think of you and how you slogged away week in week out and got to target. So inspiring.

Good luck on the scales tomorrow, must feel weird wanting to see the same number rather than a smaller one for a change! Bet it'll take some adjusting to!

Enjoy the nice weather, its miserable here! xxx

Love the dress Emma you look stunning! I was going to say good luck for weigh in tomorrow but your already at target!!!!!!! ;)

Tuesday 17th June 2014

Gooood morning everyone, just a flying visit today, I've got sooo much to do at work I'm hoping my day flies in.

I'll be back later to update after weigh in, and I'll reply to everyone later tonight :)

Hope you all have a fab day!

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Strawberries, banana, blueberries & apple with a lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
-

Tea:
Cheesy beans (HExA) on toast (HExB) with grilled tomatoes

Evening snacks:
2x Crunchie biscuits (8syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x 400g wholemeal bread
HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Hi Emma,

I have read through your diary and WOW!!! You are amazing!!! It is people like you that dont give up inspire me to keep going as it does work.... I started last monday and weighed in last night, Lost a very good 8 1/2 lbs... Do you have any tips?

Good luck for your weigh in tonight :)
xx

Wednesday 18th June 2014

Thanks so much everyone! :) I still think it's mind boggling how I've lost so much weight by just food optimising. It's mental. I mean where does all the fat go? :giggle:

So last night I gain 0.5lbs, but that's OK because it now means I'm bang on target which is great! So because I'm still a target member me & Liam went to McDonalds and I got myself one of those new Mars Bar McFlurry.... OMG, they are amazing! I'm sure they're over 20 syns though, but to be perfectly honest they're sooooo worth it. I won't be having one again this week though lol.

So onto today, I've got another busy day at work then I'm going to Spin & Tone class tonight at 5:15pm. Really looking forward to it, I'm just hoping they'll have the air con up high so we all don't turn into puddles of sweat, haha.

Have a fab day everyone! :D

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Strawberries, banana, blueberries & apple with a coconut & vanilla greek style yogurt

Elevenses:
- Diet Coke
- Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- Sweet chilli chicken chunks
- Tomato & herb Mugshot
- Apple, & strawberries

Tea:
Batchelors Pilaur rice with salad (Lettuce, tomato, spring onion, cucumber)

Evening snacks:
The Laughing Cow, Dip & Cheese Light Cheese Spread with Breadsticks (4syns)
4x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestives (8syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar
HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 12/105

Last edited:
So jealous of your mcflurry!! :) I love those bad boys.

I'm really looking forward to relaxing a little bit over holiday and allowing myself a few more ice creams :)

That McFlurry does sound good! Where on earth do you get the Batchelors Pilau rice from? I've never seen it in my local supermarkets and it would definitely make my home made currys taste a lot better!

Jens - That McFlurry was amazing! Yum, I could just eat another one right now lol. Ice creams/ice lollies are the best especially when it's scorchio outside.

Ruby - I get the Pilau rice from Asda, it's normally by the Pasta 'n' Sauces (in a purple packet) - It's really tasty and syn free too :)

Back