Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Hey hun, well done on maintaining! That McFlurry sounded amazing, aww man! Can't wait for that maintenance lark, lol. Hope it wasn't too hot for your exercise class. I was in the gym earlier and it was boiling, definitely need to get some thinner workout gear! xx

p.s Just saw you've still got your half century sticker under your name! You're century club now hun, get it changed! ;) x

Hey hun, well done on maintaining! That McFlurry sounded amazing, aww man! Can't wait for that maintenance lark, lol. Hope it wasn't too hot for your exercise class. I was in the gym earlier and it was boiling, definitely need to get some thinner workout gear! xx

p.s Just saw you've still got your half century sticker under your name! You're century club now hun, get it changed! ;) x

Hey Bevvy, oopsie I've change the badge now - Thanks for spotting that :)

I won't be having a McFlurry every week lol, I just really really fancied it so I thought you know what, I'm going to have one! :D xx

Thursday 19th June 2014

Goood morning everyone! Whoop it's nearly the weekend!

So last night was absolute torture at Spinning class, it was way, way, way too hot but in a good way it made me push myself even more. We done a session of weights in the hall as well so my legs & arms are absolutely butching today - Plenty of water at the ready :)

Tonight I'm off to Kettlebells, then the new Cardio & Tone class, really looking forward to those two.

So yeah, short but sweet today.

Todays food...

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water & a splash of milk (HExA) topped with banana

Elevenses:
- Strawberries, blueberries, apple
- Greek style yogurt
- Diet Coke

Dinner:
- BBQ chicken chunks
- Chicken & sweetcorn Mugshot
- Carrots

Tea:
SW chips, 2x LM sausages, beans & grilled tomatoes

Evening snacks:
Salt & vinegar Ryvita Mini's (HExB)
2x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestives (4syns)
Pom bears (5syns)
Mini Malteaser bunny (3syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 24/105

Last edited:
Ooh apple diet coke, not seen that before, any good?

You're doing awesome with the exercise, hopefully it'll be cooler tonight! X

Ooh apple diet coke, not seen that before, any good?

You're doing awesome with the exercise, hopefully it'll be cooler tonight! X

:giggle: Haha, I never put a space between the apple and diet coke. Silly me!

It's 21 degrees here in sunny Cumbria, so I don't think it'll be any eaasier tonight, and for once I'm not going to twine about the weather :) X

:giggle: Haha, I never put a space between the apple and diet coke. Silly me! It's 21 degrees here in sunny Cumbria, so I don't think it'll be any eaasier tonight, and for once I'm not going to twine about the weather :) X

Haha!!! I thought it sounded a funny flavour combo but it got me intrigued! I swear you live on a different planet, this is the weather here... Boo!

image-4050335820.jpg

My office is a cold basement with only 1 window so I have no idea what the weather is like outside.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Friday 20th June 2014

Good morning everyone, happy Friday! :)

Today is a good day, it's Friday, payday & I'm leaving work at 12pm, whoop whoop!

I'm going shopping with my sister when I finish for a few things - It's my neices (Sophia) 1st birthday party tomorrow so we're going to buy some food / snacks so we can make a mini buffet. Sophia is one year old next Tuesday which is crazy! It only seems 5 minutes since she was born. So this means tomorrow I will be surrounded by yummy sweet things that send kids hyper, haha. But don't worry I've planned to make a pasta salad to take to my sisters with me so I only have to save mysyns for a piece of birthday cake, mmmmm!

Last night I only managed to make Cardio & Tone class because I got called into work at 5:45pm, so it meant I couldn't make Kettlebells which started at 6pm. I was gutted but I put extra effort into Cardio and tone. I'm paying for it today like, my arms are absolutely killing me! But I've actually noticed I've got muscles now, and you can see them lol. I was going to post a pic on IG, but I thought some people might think I was weird :giggle: <--- I love that little guy haha

Anywho, have a fab day everyone!

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Strawberries, blueberries, apple & lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
Batchelors Cheese, leek & ham pasta 'n' sauce with broccoli & green beans

Tea:
Kerry Lowlow Sweet & Sour chicken meal (2.5syns) with broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
Salt & vinegar Ryvita Mini's (HExB)
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Special K Chewy bar
HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Daily syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 26.5/105

Evening Em's :p, hope your having a lovely weekend. I'm sorry I couldn't congratulate u when u reached target, I had my Op. I'm just recovering now and doing well. I am so so happy for you hun, you are such an inspiration to many of us and I love your new avatar pic, you look stunning in that dress :D. I'm aiming to be at my 10 stone target by Christmas. I hope I have the dedication and drive that you have shown on your journey, to see me through ;).

Kay xx

Monday 23rd June 2014

Gooood morning everyone! How's everyone doing?

I've had such a brilliant weekend, I didn't want it to end - Sorry for not updating, I didn't find the time lol, oopsie!

On Saturday it was Sophia's first birthday party so because I knew I would be surrounded by lot's of synful goodies I decided to have a planned 'off-plan' day. I enjoyed every minute of it and don't feel bad/guilty at all :D

Then yesterday me and a few friends went to a car show called CumbriaVAG - I'm not sure if I've mentioned this in my diary already but I'm a big car fan, and usually attend quite a few shows / meets throughout the year :) Anyway, other than getting sunburnt I stuck to plan and had another great day.

So now the weekend is out of the way I can now focus on sticking 100% to plan. I won't be able to make WI this week due to working late, so I'll be weighing in next Tuesday and it will be my last weigh in before my holiday, eeekkk! (2 weeks today!!)

Oh I'm off to spinning class tonight, whoop! I dunno why I exercise in this heat lol but it gets me in such a good mood!

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Apple, banana & lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
Tuna mayo (2syns) with cucumber & spring onion in a Weight Watchers wholemeal pittabread (HExB)

Tea:
Birdseyes Fish inspirations (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomato)

Evening snacks:
Salt & Vinegar Ryvita Mini's (HExB)

HExB - WW Wholemeal pittabread
HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Daily syns: 2.5

Hey hun, food looks lovely today. I'm sure you'll have maintained anyway this week, regardless of not being able to make WI. Your holiday has come around so quick, have you got all new clothes sorted yet? xx

Hey hun, food looks lovely today. I'm sure you'll have maintained anyway this week, regardless of not being able to make WI. Your holiday has come around so quick, have you got all new clothes sorted yet? xx

Hey Bevvy, I weighed myself at my sisters last night before my tea and the scales said 10st 7lb!! Whoop, so even though I can't make it to group this week I know I'm still doing something right by maintaining lol.

It's crazy how fast Majorca has come round eh, I've got my suitcase packed already :giggle: My holiday clothes are either a size 12 or a size 10!!! That feels soooo good write that! Whereas last year we went on the same holiday and I was still rocking size 16-18's!!!!

I have however had to sell some bikinis on eBay (Brand new of course) because I bought them in the Next sale, the top/bra bits were way way way too big for me. My boobs have absolutely shrunk from Christmas time. But hey, I can live with little boobs if it means I'm healither than ever xx

Tuesday 24th June 2014

Gooood morning everyone! Happy weigh in day to all you Tuesday weighers out there. As I've said already I won't be able to make WI this week due to work etc, but I weighed in on my sisters scales last night before my tea and they showed 10st 7lbs! :d Yay!

So today is my neice, Sophia's 1st birthday. This past year has absolutely flew in! I can't believe my little princess is one year old already. She's already Miss Independant, so I hope these next years don't fly in as quickly.

I'm finishing work at dinner time today so that I can spend the afternoon with Toria & Sophia, I can't wait! I'll be having some birthday cake tonight as well, so I'm not counting any syns today. Tomorrow is a new start to my SW week, so my syns / being 100% on plan will start tomorrow.

Have a fab day everyone.

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Banana, tangerines, Special K Chewy bar (HExB) & lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
Cheese (HExA) & ham toastie (HExB) with baked beans & grilled tomatoes

Tea:
2x Chicken tikka fillets with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Wholemeal bread
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Kids grow up so fast these days it doesn't seem 5 mins since my one nephew was born and now he's 18. Have a lovely day with your niece and hope she has an amazing birthday xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done, you look fab in those before and after pictures. Such a change! Can i ask how long it took you to lose this weight? Im looking to lose about 6 stone, only started last week! :D

Hey Bevvy, I weighed myself at my sisters last night before my tea and the scales said 10st 7lb!! Whoop, so even though I can't make it to group this week I know I'm still doing something right by maintaining lol. It's crazy how fast Majorca has come round eh, I've got my suitcase packed already :giggle: My holiday clothes are either a size 12 or a size 10!!! That feels soooo good write that! Whereas last year we went on the same holiday and I was still rocking size 16-18's!!!! I have however had to sell some bikinis on eBay (Brand new of course) because I bought them in the Next sale, the top/bra bits were way way way too big for me. My boobs have absolutely shrunk from Christmas time. But hey, I can live with little boobs if it means I'm healither than ever xx

Wow, 10-12's sound amaaaazzingg!! Bet it still feels like madness when you see the sizes you can fit into now! Hoping that'll be me in time for the wedding next summer, dread to think how much I'll spend on clothes though. All my life I've bought clothes thinking I'll slim out of them, whereas at target I wouldn't feel bad paying a bit more for something I've got for keeps. I'll be bankrupt ;)

Well done on the maintain too, must be reassuring and shows you'll have no probs keeping it up in the long term. Hope work goes quick for you tonight xxx

Mmmm why did I think you were working late for some reason? Silly me! Enjoy your evening xxxx

Back