Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Friday 29[SUP]th[/SUP] November 2013

Good morning everyone,

It’s Friday, finally! :)

I’m off work today, woohoo! So I took the opportunity to go for an early morning swim, my god it was mega busy! Only swam for half an hour and managed to do 30 lengths! I’m really chuffed with myself at the moment. A few months ago if anyone mentioned exercise I just screwed my face up, haha!

I’ve got a quite a few things to do today, going to get showered and sorted in a minute, then I’m off into town to stock up on a few things for the journey to Newcastle later (HExB’s, fruit, veg & my low syn snacks) Then I’ll have some dinner, and I’m picking my sister & little niece up from nursery at 1pm, then we’re off to Geordie land :)

So today’s food is looking like this.

Breakfast:
Pre-Swim – Banana
Then, WW Toffee Yogurt, raspberries, a tangerine & a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner:
2x Quorn Sweet Onion Burgers with 3x Kerry Lowlow cheese slices (HExA) & a tbsp of tomato sauce (1 syn), with salad.

Tea:
6x McDonalds Chicken Nuggets (9 syns)

Snacks:
1x Flump (1.5 syns)
1x Velvet Crunch Thai Sweet Chilli crisps (4 syns)
12x Natural Confectionary Co. Jelly Snakes (4 syns for 3 snakes = 16 syns)
2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (HExB)

HExA - 3x Lowlow Cheese Slices
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi Bars

Daily syns: 31.5
Weekly syns:
49.5/105

Have a good day everyone :)

Last edited:
Ah! That's my next hurdle, exercise! I don't like swimming but love cycling but I have been using the cold weather as an excuse not to do that :eek:

Well done with your swim and have a fantastic night! :)

Ooh those Quorn burgers sound nice!! Not seen those before. Are they fresh or frozen? And are they Syn free?

Sorry for all of the questions lol :) xx

Chrissie - You should use cycling at the gym as an excuse to warm up in this cold weather :)

Stevie - Yeah the Red sweet onion Quorn burgers are syn free - They're in the chilled isle in Asda, and they're on offer at £1.50 :D I've attached pics so you know what they look like. Haven't tried them yet like, but really looking forward to having them for my dinner later.

Attachments

• DSC_0447.jpg
    DSC_0447.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 257
  • IMG_20131129_102812.JPG
    IMG_20131129_102812.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 242
Chrissie - You should use cycling at the gym as an excuse to warm up in this cold weather :)

Stevie - Yeah the Red sweet onion Quorn burgers are syn free - They're in the chilled isle in Asda, and they're on offer at £1.50 :D I've attached pics so you know what they look like. Haven't tried them yet like, but really looking forward to having them for my dinner later.

Fabulous!! Thank you very much for that. Hope you enjoy them xx

Wow, get you going swimming before work, I'm impressed!! I hate it when it's super busy and you get stuck behind the slow peeps!

If I get the job I went for yesterday I'll literally be NEXT DOOR to an Olympic sized swimming pool that's open from 6am - 10pm on weekdays, will give me no excuse not to go after or before work! *fingers crossed*

Enjoy your weekend in Geordieland x

Bev - I wish the pool I use opened at 6am, I'd be there most morning knocking some lengths out, haha. Got my fingers & toes crossed for you :)

Well I've got to admit, I was a bit dubious about trying Quorn for the first time... But OMG I absolutely love these burgers! Will defo be having them more often. I also added a dollop of tomato sauce (1 syn) (mearsured it out first) So delish!

Absolutely stuffed now, which is great as I won't be as hungry later on... Off to pick Toria & Sophia up now, then cuddles with Sophia :)

Wow, get you going swimming before work, I'm impressed!! I hate it when it's super busy and you get stuck behind the slow peeps!

If I get the job I went for yesterday I'll literally be NEXT DOOR to an Olympic sized swimming pool that's open from 6am - 10pm on weekdays, will give me no excuse not to go after or before work! *fingers crossed*

Enjoy your weekend in Geordieland x

Crossing everything here x

Hi Emma,

I hope you don't mind me dropping in but I keep coming across your posts and saw how well you have done! I also thought nuggets would be massive syns so nice to know they they are 9 if I can't resist :D

I've not heard of Moky but have been doing Zumba on and off for around 3 years now, my usual class has unfortunately shut down for December as numbers always drop off so I will be having withdrawal symptoms shortly. I do quite a few classes now, it's amazing how quickly your fitness improves. When I started my journey back in August I could jog for about 20 seconds without having to stop for breath but now I can even run 2 minutes am about to move into the second week of C25K. I also do body pump, really great for toning! Exercise was a real pain to fit in and enjoy to start with but now it's just part of my routine, I should have gone last night but couldn't and I keep looking at the clock wondering if I can squeeze a session in tonight instead - miracles do happen ;)

I have serious cakey-pangs now though............

Well I've just got back from the concert and it was such a good night! All the acts were brilliant, espiecally Little Mix, Union J & James Arthur, the atmosphere was amazing! I'm a proper pop chick, I love chart music so concerts like that are right up my street. They normally have one every year too, so looking forward to next year already! :)

We all enjoyed it anywho, here's a pic of us waiting for the night to start...

1471965_10153552121450112_1233323334_n.jpg

I also managed to be good (ish) snack wise. Well, I stayed within my planned syns;

Snacks:
1x Flump (1.5 syns)
1x Velvet Crunch Thai Sweet Chilli crisps (4 syns)
12x Natural Confectionary Jelly Snakes (4 syns for 3 snakes = 16 syns)
2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (HExB)

Those jelly snakes are gorgeous are quite big, so 3 snakes for 4 syns is quite good.

traveljody - Thanks for stopping by, you're always welcome, thanks for your kind words too :) Yeah I'm assuming Moky is like Zumba, I've never attended a Zumba class but Moky is a dance workout to music that keeps you moving non stop for 1 hour. Even though I've only been exercising for two weeks now, I feel as though it's a part of my routine now.

Off to bed now for some well earn Zzzzzzz!

Daily syns: 31.5
Weekly syns:
49.5/105

Saturday 30th November 2013

Good morning everyone,

What a lovely day it is! I had a nice lie in but it's time to get sorted. I'm going for a walk out this afternoon with my friend, Carly, her horse Milo & her dog, Rubin... Yes, Carly rides Milo while me and Roo walk beside her. We usually walk 2-3 mile down bridle ways, fields etc, so wellies, hat, scarf & gloves at the ready! Will give me a chance to burn some calories from last nights binge.

So today’s food is looking like this.

Breakfast:
WW Vanilla Yogurt, strawberries, a tangerine & a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner:
Tomato & Herb mugshot with grated carrot mixed in, poured over salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion)

Afternoon Snack:
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)
3x Tangerines

Tea:
(Only 2 lasagnes made from each jar):

Extra Lean Pork mince, peppers, mushrooms, lasagne sheets, Dolmio Tomato Sauce for Lasagne (Jar = 12 syns - ½ jar left over so I counted 3 syns), Dolmio Creamy Sauce for Lasagne (Jay = 23 syns!! - Full jar used so I counted 11.5 syns)

Evening snack:
2x Tesco Chocolate digestive biscuits (4 syns each = 8 syns)
2x Tesco Nice biscuits (2 syns each = 4 syns)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 1x Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily syns: 26.5
Weekly syns: 80/105

Have a good day everyone! :)

Last edited:
Hi Emma hope you are well just catching up

Great picture you look really well :) hglad you had a good time well done on your snacks too there is always temptations when out you dealt with it really well in terms of planning and at least having something when others were Like you I took hi fi bars when out at a gig really helped

Not long until you reach your next mini goal aswel I see I reckon before xmas :)

Have a great weekend

Aww how lovely your afternoon sounds, hope you had a nice walk. The weather was gorgeous here so hopefully it stayed nice and dry for you too. Glad you had a fab time with the girls last night too, you look great in the pic! Your skin looks fantastic! x

jma - Yeah Hi-Fi bars really do come in handy when you're out & about and craving something sweet. My SW Christmas wish is to be in the 12's so hopefully I'll be able to reach it :)

Bevvy - The walk out was great. Had a few hiccups though with Milo spooking at passing tractors/wagons/trailers & a goat, haha. According to Carly's riding app we walked just over 2 miles. Thanks for the comment about the pic as well, very kind of you :)

Rae Rae - Thanks for subscribing, nice to see you :)

So I had a great afternoon on our 2 mile walk out, but tonights planned tea went totally out of the the window when my boyfriends Aunty invited us up for tea... Homemade individual lasagnes, how could I resist? I love anything Italian! But, I did, however, make sure I had a nosey at what ingreidents she used just so I knew what I was synning. His Aunty Louise knows I'm a SW slimmer, and she tries to follow the WW plan so she generally cooks healthy but she took the easy road tonight...

Tea consisted of the following (Only 2 lasagnes made from each jar):

Extra Lean Pork mince, peppers, mushrooms, lasagne sheets, Dolmio Tomato Sauce for Lasagne (Jar = 12 syns - ½ jar left over so I counted 3 syns), Dolmio Creamy Sauce for Lasagne (Jay = 23 syns!! - Full jar used so I counted 11.5 syns)

I also had 2x Tesco Chocolate digestive biscuits (4 syns each = 8 syns) & 2x Tesco Nice biscuits (2 syns each = 4 syns)

Daily syns: 26.5
Weekly syns: 80/105

Bit of an 'off' high syn night again but at least I've counted my syns, and it was so worth it!

Sunday 1st December 2013

I can't believe it's December already, this year has flew in!

I’ve been into town for a few things this morning... I went to Aldi for my weekly fruit supplies and whilst standing in the mahooosive checkout que I spotted some treatsize Galaxy Ripples, 5pk for £1! So I quickly looked them up on the SW website and they’re 4.5 syns each. So they’ve gone straight into my ‘treat box’
I also went to Asda and bought some new gym ¾ leggings, as the ones I’ve been wearing are a bit baggy and uncomfortable! Had my car washed as well, as it was starting to look black instead of metallic silver.

My legs are aching a bit from our walk yesterday, nothing an hour or so on the sofa will cure whilst catching up on some tele :)

Breakfast:
Strawberries covered with WW Toffee yogurt

Dinner:
1x Quorn Sweet Red Onion Burger with 3x Kerry Lowlow cheese slices (HExA), with quite a big salad followed by a WW toffee yogurt

Tea:
Homemade beef stew (Diced beef, onions, knorr beef stock cube, Bisto gravy granules, carrots & peas)
(Wasn’t sure how to syn this so I looked it up on Syns online – “Beef, stewed steak in gravy, per 100g – 1 syn” so I’ve counted 2 syns) along with mashed carrot & turnip.

Snacks:
1x Weetabix Oaty Bar
Strawberry Greek Muller (5.5 syns)

HExA – 3x Lowlow cheese slices
HExB - 1x Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily syns: 7.5
Weekly syns: 87.5/105

Have a nice Sunday everyone :)

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy your post walk TV recovery time! Looks like you had a really low syn day today too, I cooked a SW curry last night and had to syn it and it was DIRE! Biggest waste of syns ever. :(

Monday 2nd December 2013

Good morning everyone, Monday again! Weekends go in way too fast.

It's really dark and gloomy looking here today, and all I wanna do is have a big fat hot chocolate with loads of chocolate biccys! But I will resist and go ahead with eating my fruit & yoghurt for breakfast
I'm planning on having no syns today, I feel really 'urgh' at the moment - Think it's mostly down to my 2 high syn days over the weekend. It's weigh in day tomorrow, argghhh. I'm hoping to see a loss of some sort.

Haven't got much planned today, work until 4pm then I have my niece for an hour or so, then it's off to see Liam for a few hours.

Here's to a good day! :)

Breakfast:
Raspberries covered with WW Toffee yogurt, a tangerine & a cup of green tea.

Dinner:
Left over beef stew (Diced beef, onions, knorr beef stock cube, Bisto gravy granules, carrots & peas - 1 syn) with chopped carrot sticks

Tea:
1x Quorn Sweet Red Onion Burger with 3x Kerry Lowlow cheese slices (HExA), with quite a big salad followed by a WW toffee yogurt

Snacks:
1x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar (HExB)

HExA – 3x Lowlow cheese slices
HExB - 1x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 87.5/105

traveljody - Shame about the curry, but at least you know you'll never make it again :)

Hey hun. Just noticed your having 1 rocky road HiFi Light as your HExB today, but you actually get 2 of those as a B choice! It's the larger "normal" HiFi bars that you only get 1 of :)

Hey hun. Just noticed your having 1 rocky road HiFi Light as your HExB today, but you actually get 2 of those as a B choice! It's the larger "normal" HiFi bars that you only get 1 of :)

Hey Stevie, lol yeah I actually only have 1 Hi-Fi bar left. I looked on the SW website and it says you can have 1 or 2 light hi-fi bars as a HExB :) Would much rather have 2 but unforutantely I only have one.

Back