Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Glad to see you doing so well x

Thursday 12th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

So today is WI day for me, and I'm really not looking forward to it... I caved this morning and weighed myself (Shocking, I know!) My scales are saying I've gained 1.5lbs :( I know I shouldn't have done it but I just needed to prepare myself it.

I've just had a massive argument with myself about not even weighing in because I can't come to terms with a gain. Boo hoo!
I am going though! I need to get over it and realise that of course I'm going to have gains at some point, we're all human at the end of the day aren't we?

I've got another busy weekend (Indian Friday & another works Christmas party in Milton Keynes on Saturday), which again is going to affect my next weigh in on my normal day of Tuesday. Grrr!! Why can't I just eat chocolate & drink vodka and still lose weight? Hmmpphhh!

So todays food is looking like this.

Breakfast:
WW yoghurt, banana

Dinner:
Not really feeling up to much at the moment - Will update later

Tea:
Cheese, leek & ham pasta 'n' sauce (1 syn) loads of mixed veg, with a cheese roll (HExA & HExB)

Snacks:
Weetabix Oaty bar (3.5 syns)
Treatsize Milkyway (3.5 syns)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 60g wholemeal roll

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 8/70

Last edited:
Thursday 12th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

So today is WI day for me, and I'm really not looking forward to it... I caved this morning and weighed myself (Shocking, I know!) My scales are saying I've gained 1.5lbs :( I know I shouldn't have done it but I just needed to prepare myself it.

I've just had a massive argument with myself about not even weighing in because I can't come to terms with a gain. Boo hoo!
I am going though! I need to get over it and realise that of course I'm going to have gains at some point, we're all human at the end of the day aren't we?

I've got another busy weekend (Indian Friday & another works Christmas party in Milton Keynes this time), which again is going to affect my next weigh in on my normal day of Tuesday. Grrr!! Why can't I just eat chocolate & drink vodka and still lose weight? Hmmpphhh!

So todays food is looking like this.

Breakfast:
WW yoghurt, banana

Dinner:
Not really feeling up to much at the moment - Will update later

Tea:
Dad's homemade veg soup

Snacks:
Weetabix Oaty bar

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

But you can party and know how to deal with any weight rise :D

Right I've decided I'm going to stick to counting weekly syns, however I'm going to try using 70 syns instead of 105 syns... See how I do this week.

On both Friday & Saturday I don't plan on drinking so I don't need to use my syns for alcohol, just scrummy food!

WI is in 2 hours, arrghhh!! Will report back with the results.

Wish me luck!

Well I lost 1lb tonight!!! I'm pleased I got it over and done with now, phew!

So line drawn –--------------------------------------

And here's to a good week! :D

Well done !!

Re: Emma’s Weight Loss Diary - Journey to the ‘new me’

Excellent! Well done :)

Sent from my smarter than me phone

Using MiniMins.com App

OMG!!!! I have a 'None Scale Victory'!!!!!!

George @ Asda were having a sale on their winter stuff, so I thought hmmm I'll order myself a cheap winter coat... Anyway I ordered two sizes (14 & 16), as I'm still between sizes at the moment due to my greet mahoosive hips!!!

I tried the 16 on, and it was a bit baggy, so I tried the 14 on and it fit like a glove, woohoooo!!! Mega chuffed.

My Mam even said it was a perfect fit, and it means alot when my Mam agrees, she always knows best! :)

Just need to fit into size 14 workpants, then that's another goal achieved!!!

A fantastic NSV Emma, well done!! It's always nice when you get into those smaller sizes xx

Hey Emma,

Big well done on the WI and getting a size smaller! How far off do you think the drop in work pants is? I remember feeling awesome when I managed to get back in my size 18 black trousers, I'd had to go to elasticated ones as I was too ashamed to buy a 20 and now the 18s are starting to get a little lose :)

Do you have much planned for the weekend?

Good Girl :)

Friday 13th December 2013

Good monring everyone, it's finally Friday! And I've got a half day at work, so I finish at 12pm today, woohooo!

I'm feeling really positive and back in the zone, so I'm determind that I'm going to have a good week.

I'm off into town after I finish work to pick up some wrapping paper and I have some last minute Christmas presents to buy / parcels to collect from Next & Asda.

Tonight I'm going out for an Indian with some of the lasses and I've already my meal out for 6.5 syns :)

So todays food is looking like this....

Breakfast:
WW yoghurt, Rocky road hi-Fi light bar (stocked up on them again, woooo!!) an apple & a tangerine

Dinner:
Homemade veg soup followed by WW yoghurt & Rocky Road Hi-fi light bar

Evening snack - 5pm:
Tomato & herb mugshot with grated cheese (HExA)

Meal - 9pm:
Chicken Dhanksak (6.5syns) & boiled rice

Snack:
Treatsize Galaxy Ripple (4.5 syns)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi light bars

Daily syns: 11
Weekly syns: 19/70

Tomorrow I'm travelling down to Milton Keynes again for another Christmas party, so I'm allowing myself 40 syns! The meal is a basic Beef dinner, but as always there will be hidden syns so I'm not going to count anything indiviually just give myself an allowance. I'm sticking to diet coke / water so I won't need to save syns for any drinks.

Traveljody - I think maybe another month of food optimising and I'll get into size 14's. Hopefully by the end of January anywho :)

KatieCupcake & Bev1963 - Nice to see you both. Thanks for subscribing :)

Last edited:
Emma... you are such an inspiration... I love reading your diary :)
It has helped to keep me on track this week after a gain at WI!!
Enjoy your dinner out :)

Back