Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Saturday 14th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

I'm up, ready and raring to go! :)

I had such a good nice lastnight, the food was beautiful, and I even resisted a naan bread!! I did need a chocolate fix afterwards though, so a galaxy ripple sorted that out.

My train for Milton Keynes leaves at 9:40am, I've got loads of fruit snacks with me for the 5hour journey, including a few flumps just incase my sweet tooth makes an appearance.

Todays food is looking like this.... (I will update properly either later or tomorrow)

Breakfast:
RR Hi Fi Light bar, tangerine & banana

Dinner:
Greggs Tuna Crunch baguette (26.5 syns) and two tangerines

Tea:
Pumpkin soup to start - Turkey dinner - Chocolate truffle

Alcoholic Drinks:
To many to remember!

HExA -
HExB - 2x Hi Fi light bars

Daily syns: -
Weekly syns: -

Last edited:
Saturday 14th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

I'm up, ready and raring to go! :)

I had such a good nice lastnight, the food was beautiful, and I even resisted a naan bread!! I did need a chocolate fix afterwards though, so a galaxy ripple sorted that out.

My train for Milton Keynes leaves at 9:40am, I've got loads of fruit snacks with me for the 5hour journey, including a few flumps just incase my sweet tooth makes an appearance.

Todays food is looking like this.... (I will update properly either later or tomorrow)

Breakfast:
RR Hi Fi Light bar, tangerine & banana

Dinner:
Greggs Cheese & Tomato pasta pot (6syns) and two tangerines

Tea:
Will update later!

HExA -
HExB - 2x Hi Fi light bars

Daily syns: 6
Weekly syns: 25/70
So glad you had a great night x

The indian sounds great, well done on planning it all out! I dread to think how many syns my favourite curry would be, I know it's ridiculously oily so I think I should just avoid it for now........

I hope the train journey wasn't too bad :D

Monday 16th December 2013

Good morning! How is everyone today?

Well what a weekend I had. Really enjoyed it. I love getting all dolled up and going out for parties etc. I probably consumed my normal weekly syns alone just on Saturday night, mostly on jager bombs, haha! - But it's now done and dusted. Another line drew and I was back on plan yesterday.

I woke up yesterday morning feeling absolutely fine so I went for an early morning swim in the hotel - Managed 20 lengths then I started to feel awful. So at breakfast I had some melon, grapefruit & tangerine, followed by some scrambled egg, grilled tomatoes and beans. Then when we got to MK train station luckily there was a Subway, so I got myself a turkey & ham salad bowl with everything bar olives, gerkins and pickles. It was gorgeous! I was so full afterwards. Got home at 6pm and even then I was still full but I had some banana and yogurt at about 9pm.

So today is a new day! Going to try for a low if any syn day today as it's back to normal weigh in tomorrow. Bit anxious as I will be happy with a maintain but if it's a gain then I can put it behind me. I've only got tomorrows weigh in, and a weigh in on the 23.12.2013 before Christmas day and I really want to see the 12's on them scales!!!

Todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
2x WW yogurts, 2x tangerines & a banana

Mid-morning snack:
1x Rocky road Hi-Fi light bar

Dinner:
Chicken & sweetcorn mugshot followed by W yogurts, two tangerines & a banana

Tea:
2x Sweet Red onion Quorn burgers topped with cheese slices (HExA) with a big salad (Lettuce, cucumber, red onion, spring onions, peppers, tomatoes and slied boiled egg)

Evening snack:
1x Rocky Road Hi-Fi light bar

HExA - 2x Dairylea Light cheese slices
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi Fi light bars

Daily syns: 0

Just thought I'd share a photo that I took on Saturday night:

1456100_10153605079290112_536261813_n.jpg

And a comparison photo:
(The before photo is from November 2012, and the after is me at my works Christmas party on Saturday 7th December 2013)

Before-Nov'12&After-Dec'13.jpg

What a difference a year of food optimising makes! :D

Wow you look amazing!! Love the dress! How long has it taken you to lose 5stone? Well done for being straight back on plan after your night out! I probably would have eaten something bad from being hungover lol! X

Thank you :)
It took me a year to get my 5 stone award, it honestly didn't feel like a year though - It's flew in.

I really want to be in the 12's for Christmas day so that is really giving me my motiviation to keep going :)

Wow! You have done so well and that's a huge loss in only a year. I am sure Santa will see to it that you get into the 12's for Christmas :)

Tuesday 17th December 2013

Good morning! Today is weigh in day!!! :)

Quite looking forward to getting weighed tonight I feel very 'light' today for some reason - Just to remind everyone I've only got 1.5lbs to loss until my 5½
stone award and 2.5lbs to loss to get into the 12's! I'm sooo determind to reach both goals before Christmas day! Fingers crossed!!

Last night I went round to Liam's Aunties as we normally go on a Monday to catch up with the weekend antics... I have a good relationship with his Aunty, Uncle and his 2 little cousins (Megan & Aiden) It was Megans 5th birthday last week, and she had a little party with her friends yesterday, so that involed lots of cake! As I was still at Milton Keynes, I didn't get a chance to go, so as soon as I walked in Megan insisted that I had a piece of her birthday cake - A homemade giant cupcake full of jam, cream & covered in butter icing. OMG it looked delish! I really had to restrain myself from having a piece. I tried to imagine how I would feel after eating it, which probably would be terrible, so I resisted :) Woo, NSV!

I'm going to start a new fitness class tonight @ 6pm - Kettlecise. I've heard a lot fo things about Kettlecise/Kettlebells mostly that it tones your middle section, which is one of my main wobblely/jiggly problem areas, so I might aswell give it a go eh? Afterwards, depending on how knackered I am I'm going to swim for half an hour to an hour. See how I feel.

Todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, 1x tangerines & a cup of green tea

Dinner:
Ham, cheese (HExA) & egg salad

Tea:
2x Sweet chilli cod fillet (1 syn) with mixed vegetables (Carrots, peas, green beans, turnip, broccoli)

Evening snacks:
2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi light bars (HExB)
1x Rowntrees Rip Ems (3 syns)
1x Weetabix Oaty Bar (3.5 syns)
1x Treatsize Galaxy Ripple (4.5 syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi Fi light bars

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 12/105

Last edited:
Hi Emma hope you are well :) and had a good weekend

Good luck for weigh in tonight sure you will smash it Iam sure you will at least get your 5 and a half stone loss award tonight fine achievement that you have done brilliant

well done on resisting the cake I have had to do the same at work last night was brutal but stayed strong and had an apple lol roll on xmas day haha

Over the moon with tonights weigh in... 2lbs off!!! Wooohooo!!!
And, I got my 5 1/2 stone award, oh yeahhh!!! So chuffed right now, I'm on a high!! :D
DSC_0565.jpg

Went to Kettlecise class at 6pm and OMG it was tough! Really intense exercise, and even now I am absolutely aching everywhere. Just had my tea, now I'm off for a shower then an early night.

Here's to another good week, and hopefully I'll be in those 12's next Monday :)

Jma - I'm feeling bloomin great right now :) and I had a brill weekend. Really pleased that I managed to loss whilst still having drinks and naughty food on Saturday!

I love Slimming World! :D

Back