Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Well done Emma - a fab result!! :D

Wednesday 18th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

One week today 'til Christmas!!!!

I am sooo stiff today, my whole body is aching from last nights kettlecise. I had to drag myself out of bed, and even now sitting at my desk I'm in pain haha. No pain, no gain though eh?

I've got a busy day at work again, then I'm off to Moky tonight... Last one of the year!

Really chuffed with myself from last nights WI - Set myself a nother mini goal of acheiving my 6 stone award in January at some point. 6.5lbs to go - Hopefully that will be acheivable.

Todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, 1x tangerine, 1x RR Hi-Fi light bar & a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner:
Tomato & Herb mugshot, 2 tangerines, WW yoghurt, 1x Rocky Road Hi-Fi light bars (HExB)

Tea (Something light before Moky):
Poached fish fillet with mixed vegetables

Snacks:
1x Celebration (Malteaser) (2 syns)
2x Milktray chocolates (5 syns)
1x Quality Street Toffee Penny (2 syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi Fi light bars

Daily syns: 9
Weekly syns: 21/90

Last edited:
You're a star honey x

WOW! Just reading your diary has made me feel really smiley and motivated so I can only imagine how awesome you're feeling right now! First of all well, done, you're doing so well, especially with all those Christmas parties! Your white dress is absolutely gorgeous, will definitely be having a look at AX Paris when I'm a skinny minnie :)

Sounds like you're doing great with all that exercise too, it's fab that it hasn't slowed your weight loss down and you're having the same great results. My new years resolution is to get off my bum and do more exercise, so I'll be joining you in the pool next year! I've no excuse now as I got the job next to the Olympic sized swimming pool which starts at the beginning of Feb! :)

Awesome news on getting into the 14's, I'm sure those 14 work trousers will be fitting soon! Bet you can't believe the change you've seen over this last year, you honestly look stunning and so happy. You might not be at target just yet, but you're still a gorgeous skinny minnie in my eyes! xxx

Thursday 19th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

Moky was great last night, the last class of the year so I gave it 110%! God am I paying for it today though, think I've over done the exercise! Still, I won't be complaining when I'll start noticing the inches being lost! :)

Another busy day at work again today, I finish for Christmas tomorrow dinner time so I'm trying to get through everything, which is extremely stressful!

Going round to Liams for tea tonight, his Dad is making a Red Thai Curry, which involves coconut milk!! I've just looked it up on Syns Online and I didn't realise how synful it is! I'm going to count 10 syns for the full meal I think. I normally don't like a lot of 'sauce' anyway.

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, 2x tangerines, 1x RR Hi-Fi light bar & a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner:
Turkey & Ham Subway salad bowl (Lettuce, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, green peppers + 30g grated cheese (HExA) that I brought to work from home :) )
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot
2x Tangerines

Tea:
Red Thai Chicken Curry (Coconut milk, red thai curry pasta, spring onions) (10 syns) with boiled rice

Snacks:
1x RR Hi-Fi light bar

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi Fi light bars

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 31/90

Last edited:
Hey Bev, thanks for the nice words - It felt sooo good buying a size 14 coat, it'll feel even better when I can buy size 14 work pants. I hold most of my weight round my hips, thighs, bum & tum. They're real problem areas. But with exercising I'm hoping they'll get toned up - I know I'm always going to have a curvy frame, which I'm fine with but being a bit more tone will make me feel more comfortable.

Huge congrats on getting the job! That Olympic sized swimming pool will be your second home :) haha xxx

I'm having a real hungry day today! Just had my Subway salad for dinner, but was still hungry! Those salad bowls normally really fill me. So I've just made a mugshot and going to have 2 tangerines whilst I wait for it to cool down.

So pleased there's no chocolates left in recpetion because I could quite happily munch a box full of celelbrations right now!!!!

We all have our hungry days, hopefully the tangerines and mugshot will take the edge off it. Your dinner tonight sounds lovely, coconut milk might be high in syns but it's also gorgeous in Thai curry! I'm feeling food jealous! :D Having said that I'm getting Subway salad for tea tonight as off out to the pics, usually really enjoy it so fingers crossed!

Just realised we're in the same boat this week and both teetering on the edge of the stone below, lets just hope we can make it in time for Christmas! I'm so glad of how our weigh in's have fallen this year, would hate to be weighing in on the 27th or something! x

Aww Emma I'm so jealous of your exercise!! I used to love exercise - playing roller derby; going to the gym, doing weights etc. I got diagnosed with ME recently and haven't been able to exercise at all (hence the weight gain and joining SW!) I used to sometimes do zumba classes which sounds a bit like your moky - I miss the exercise buzz and the big smile it leaves on your face!

Friday 20th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

It's my last day at work today until the 6th Janaury, wooohooo! I finish early afternoon as well. I'm involved in the annual stock count at work so depending on what time we get finished I'll be away home. I'm hoping for 1pm.

My body is still stiff from Kettlecise and Moky, must've been a shock to the system doing two exercise classes in a row, haha. But I'm still loving it :)

I'm going into town after I finish with my Mam for the very last bits of my Christmas shopping, yes I have left somethings to the last minute, but it's mainly wrapping stuff / cards really.

The curry last night at Liam's was delish! I felt soo full afterwards though, I didn't have anything to eat after it all night.

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, 2x tangerines

11am - Munchies:
Tomato & Herb mugshot, Tangerine, banana, WW yogurt & a Malteaser celebration (2 syns - Yum!)

2pm - Dinner:
Batchelors Pilau rice with lots of spring onion

7pm - Tea:
2x Sweet red onion Quorn burgers with cheese slices (HExA) in a wholemeal roll (HExB), with a big salad.

Snacks/treats:
2x Weetabix Oaty Bar (7 syns)
1x Malteaser Celebration (2 syns)
1x Flump (1.5 syns)

HExA - 2x Dairylea Light Cheese slices
HExB - 1x 60g wholemeal roll

Daily syns: 10.5
Weekly syns: 41.5/90

Last edited:
I'm off until the 6th January too. I am so ready for some time off! Have a great time Emma. Hope work flies over today x

Saturday 21st December 2013

Good morning everyone!

I've got a busy day today, so thought I'd post a quick update on how today is looking.

I'm going food shopping with my Dad soon to do the 'big Christmas shop' and I'm dreading it. Being amongst all the other crazy Christmas shoppers stresses me out.

Tonight my sister is having a party round hers so I'm still undecided whether I'm going to drink or not. I've had a few 'fat feeling' days so I may just stick to diet coke. We're all ordering a takeaway though, can anyone recommend a low syn takeaway??? How many syns are in a standard Chicken kebab if you don't eat the pitta??? Help!!!

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, 2x tangerine, banana & peppermint tea.

Dinner:
Cheese on toast (30g cheddar melted onto 60g wholemeal roll) with some pasta and mixed veg.

Tea:
Not 100% sure yet... Will be a takeaway of some sort though!

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 60g wholemeal roll

Daily syns:
Weekly syns: 41.5/90

Just found these online if you have chinese...
Beef in mushroom 4.5
Chicken in mushroom 5.5
Chicken chow mein 7

No idea about the kebab, id say free wiv no pitta if they don't use oil on the chicken.

Sunday 21st December

3 days until Christmas! :D

What a great night I had lastnight! I ended up just sticking to diet lemonade but I had chicken chow mein for my tea followed by chocolate gateaux!!! I probably used all my remaining weekly syns on the gateaux but it was definitely worth it!

I've been Christmas shopping again today but I'm now 110% finished!

I weigh in tomorrow @ 5:30pm and I'm kinda dreading it but I'll be happy with a maintain.

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, tangerine & banana%

Dinner:
Cheese on toast (30g cheddar melted onto 60g wholemeal roll) with some pasta and mixed veg.

Tea:
2x Sweet Chilli Cod Filllets (1 syn) with loads of mixed veg. Followed by melon and yogurt.

HExA- 30g cheese
HExB- 60g wholemeal roll

Oooh, chocolate gateaux is amazing, hope you enjoyed it! Got these amazing little chocolate puds from M&S today with baileys custard - can't wait for Christmas now to try them!

I'll be crossing my fingers for you tomorrow! I kinda wish my group pushed it forward to Monday too but I can go in any time between 9am - 3pm on xmas eve for my weigh in (there's no usual group meeting this week), so will probably get it out of the way with first thing so I can enjoy more chocolate! ;) I'm with you this week on the STS, feeling quite worried about WI. I'd love a pound loss to get into the stone below, but realistically I don't deserve one after 3 meals out this week!

Thanks Bev, really nervous for WI. I'm the total same as you, I would love to get into the next stone down but after this week I don't think that's gonna happen.

Anywho, I've been a busy girl today out with Carly helping her with shopping. Hahaha! I must be Santa's little helper this year.

Will update ASAP with weigh in results... It's our SW Christmas party too, so looking forward to it in that way :)

Back