Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Monday 30th December 2013

And I'm back on plan! After nearly a full week of eating lots of goodies and drinking quite a lot, I'm now back to 100% food optimising. I did start off the Christmas week with counting my syns, but then I just thought I would enjoy myself without worrying about what I was eating. Afterall, Christmas is only once a year, isn't it?

It was also my birthday yesterday (25 now!) and that involved going out for two meals, one on Saturday and one yesterday. Both of which is chose wiseley and didn't have a pudding :) however I did have a few too many alcoholic beverages. Haha. Really enjoyed myself though, and that's the main thing!

Weigh in at 4pm today and to be totally honest I am expecting at least a 4lb gain. But I'm prepared for it, and ready to draw a line under it. Will report back with the results later.

Mother Nature decided to make an appearance this morning, so I'm not feeling up to much today.

Todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast/Dinner:
3x tangerines & peppermint tea

Afternoon Snack:
2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (HExB)

Tea:
Turkey, Batchelors Pilau rice with spring onion mixed in, with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion) with grated cheese (HExA)

Evening Snack:
1/2 slice of Caterpillar cake (5syns)
1x Pink & White wafer (2.5syns)
1x Custard Cream (3syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Hi-Fi bars

Daily Syns: 10.5
Weekly Syns: 10.5/105

Last edited:
1lb on!!

I am so chuffed with that! Haha, bit strange to be happy about a gain but I honestly expected at least 4lbs on. It moght catch up with me next week but im, going to have a really good week. Looking forward to getting bacj into routine with loads of superfree.

Here's to a good week everyone :D

Wow that's fab! Sounds funny congratulating a loss but you must be over the moon, still in the 12's too! Yey!

DREADING my WI tomorrow, but then onwards and downwards! :)

Hi Emma, hope you had a wonderful xmas and birthday, sounds like 1lb was well worth it!

I don't know how you were so refrained xmas day, and you sound like you are right back there with it, which is great. Could you bottle up some dedication and send it over? ;)

Well done just a pound is fabulous! It's not really harmed your progress yet you've enjoyed yourself and your food! Good luck getting to target in early 2014 x

Thanks everyone, I feel very motivated after todays weigh in.

Line drawn, and I'm 100% back on the downward journey!
--------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling back to normal now, even after one day back on plan :D I love Slimming World!

It's New Years Eve tomorrow and I'm going out in town with friends to celebrate the new year coming in so I'm going to try my best to keep track of my drink syns! I'd love to have a loss next week, fingers crossed I don't have any catch up.

Tuesday 31st December 2013

Happy New Years Eve!!

What horrible weather it is outsdie. I braved the wind and rain and I went into town this morning to buy something new for tonight. I ended up getting a cream and gold sheer blouse/shirt from H&M in a size 'S'!!!! I was amazed, defo a NSV for me, wooo! :)

I'm off out about 8pm tonight which is good because it means I can fill up on some free food before the drinking commences.

Today's food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines & a peppermint tea

Dinner:
Tomato & Herb Mugshot, chopped carrots, tangerine & WW yoghurt,

Afternoon Snack:
Half slice of Caterpillar cake (5syns)
1x Flump (1.5syns)
1x Weetabix Oaty Bar (3.5syns)

Tea:
1x sweet chilli fish (0.5syns), mixed vegetables

Evening Snack:
2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (HExB) and 2 tangerines

Alcohol consumption:
Will update later!

Daily syns: 10.5, so far...
Weekly syns: 21/105

Last edited:
Yey for size 'S', that must have felt great! Hope you have a lovely night, try and enjoy yourself and not worry too much about the syns. Jan 1st tomorrow and we can all get back on plan then!

Happy new year xxx

Wednesday 1st January 2014

Happy New Year everyone!!! :D

What a brill night I had last night. I went out in town and brought the new year in with friends and the bf, ate and drank too much but really enjoyed myself!

So...... Another line to draw and get over!
-----------------------------------------------------

I have nothing else on this week, so I'm determind to have really low syn days, to try and salavage last nights antics.

Brunch:
Batchelors Cheese, Leek & Ham pasta (1syn) with spring onions, WW yogurt, 3x tangerines & green tea.

Tea:
2x Quorn sweet red onion burgers, topped with 2x dairylea light slices (HExA), with a big salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes & red pepper)

Evening Snack:
2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (HExB)

HExA - 2x Dairylea light cheese slices
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 1

hey hun, glad you had a great night and have drawn a line under it now with a fabby on plan day!

I've had a great Christmas but can't wait to get a few on plan weeks under my belt again now it's the new year.

Take care x

Hello Emma

Hope you had a good xmas and a good new year and get you with the size S real credit to yourself you have worked hard and deserve everything good that comes from your efforts

Also well done with only 1lb on that is very good on xmas week

Thursday 2nd January 2014

Good morning everyone! I'm feeling really positive today after my on plan day yesterday. Bev I can't wait to see what January losses I can acheive, looking forward to it.

I've just been for an early morning with, managed 45 lengths as it was rather busy, but hey its better than nothing eh?

I'm gonna nip into town later, and I'm going round to Liam's for tea tonight, his Dad is making Red Thai chicken curry again, so I'm allocating 10 syns for that alone. He uses coconut milk and even the reduced fat version is still high in calories. We're going to the cinema tonight aswell to see the new Paranormal Activity 'The Marked Ones' film, looking forward to that :) Im going to take a few tangerines with me to snack, and maybe some Hoops & Crosses crisps.

So todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
WW yogurt, 2x tangerines, green tea

Dinner:
Jacket potato, baked beans, grated cheese (HExA) & mixed veg,

Afternoon Snack:
Toasted roll (HExB) with thinly spread chicken & liver pate (2syns)

Tea:
Red Thai chicken curry (10syns), green beans, sweet corn and boiled rice

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 60g Wholemeal roll

Daily Syns: 12

Hi Bev, you should definitely go to the cinema, I love the experience of seeing a new film on the big screen, even better when it's a 3D film :)

Friday 3rd January 2014

Well last nights film was bloomin atrocious. Not scary in the slighest, jumpy at parts but a really poor story line! Wasn't impressed!

Today I've been to Tesco to stock up on a few things; I bought some Alpen light bars & Special K chewy bars for my HExB's, some carrots, tangerines, melon and apples, some Special K cracker crisps (4.5syns per bag) oh and some green and peppermint tea.

The whole of northwest coast of Cumbria is virtually flooded, luckily I live in the centre of my town so my house isn't affected, but the tidal waves that being created are immense! So I won't be going far this evening. I'm actually going round to my best mates house to plan her hen night :) we're looking at going to London for a few nights in October (She gets married on 6th Dec, and I'm a bridesmaid) so some form of takeaway will be involved but i'll update later on.

Todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, 1x Alpen light bar

Dinner:
Batchelors pilau rice with spring onions, BBQ chicken filet (0.5syns), mixed veg

Tea:[b/]
Chicken kebab (Just the chicken & salad) chicken was grilled aswell, so I'm counting it as free. Also had 2x tangerines for afters :)

Evening Snack:
1x Alpen light bar
1/2 packet salt & vinegar crisps (4syns)
Tangerine

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - 2x alpen bars

Daily syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Hi Emma !

well done to how you've done over the festive period.!!:D

Saturday 4th January 2014

Hi everyone, had a good night last night with Carly. We've decided we're not going to London, ended up working out to be £500 for a 2 night stay which is crazy! So, we're going to Centre Parcs instead :) I've been before and its a lovely place with plenty things to do, so I'm looking forward to it.

Today I'm spending most of the day with my little niece Sophia. I had a WW vanilla yogurt before, tried giving Sophia a bit and she loved it, haha. Starting her off young :)

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, 1x Alpen light bar, ww vanilla yogurt

Dinner:
Bacon with the fat removed, beans, grated cheese & mixed veg

Afternoon Snack:
Melon, banana, banana & custard Muller light yogurt

Tea:
Sweet chilli cod fillet (0.5syns) & loads of mixed veg

Evening Snack:
1x Alpen light bar

HExA - 30g Cheese