Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Where are these sweet chilli cod fillets from? I'm not a big fish dan, only cod preferably in batter ;-) these sound yummy tho.

Where are these sweet chilli cod fillets from? I'm not a big fish dan, only cod preferably in batter ;-) these sound yummy tho.

Hi Rae, they're from Asda 'Chosen by you' range. You get two fillets in a box. In the frozen fish isle. They're gorgeous, and for 0.5syns each you can't go wrong :)

Ooh they sound delish, will have to keep an eye out next time I'm in. I love ASDA but the nearest one from me is right across town so don't go that often.

Hope you're having a nice weekend, sorry the film was rubbish. I can't watch scary movies myself, I even jump out of my skin at Halloween Simpsons! :D:rolleyes:

Sunday 5th January 2014

Afternoon everyone, not feeling to well today, feel generally 'urgh' light headed & week. I had a terrible nights sleep, last I checked I was still playing games on my phone at 3am! Woke up wide awake at 8am aswell. Suppose that's not a bad thing, as I'm back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, so it'll mean I'll be tired at a reasonable time tonight.

The weather is still awful outside so today is a pj day I think, catching up on The Vampire Diaries.

Bev - Thanks :) I normally don't mind scary films aslong as they actually do scare me, haha.

Today's food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, banana, ww yogurt

Dinner:
Jacket potato covered with tomato & herb mugshot with mixed veg

Tea:
Fajitas! :)
Chicken strips, peppers, onions, spice mix (4.5syns), oil (2syns) salad & grated cheese (HExA)

Evening Snack:
Special K chewy bar (HExB)
Highlights hot chocolate (2syns)
Mini mamarshmallows (1syn)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - Special K Chewy Bar

Daily syns: 9.5

Hi Emma, just popping in to subscribe after seeing your lovely pics and reading your inspirational first post! :)
Hope you feel better as the day goes on...xxx

Hi G, nice to see you, thanks for subscribing :)

Just looking at your stats and I would love to be your current weight. Will pop over to your diary :) xxx

Hi G, nice to see you, thanks for subscribing :)

Just looking at your stats and I would love to be your current weight. Will pop over to your diary :) xxx

Ahh you're too kind, but I've been a naughty wee Ging in the last few months and 10lbs has crept back on recently so I'm determined to get back down to the 9st I enjoyed for most of last year! Hence why I'm now desperate to hear more about the fab journeys people on here have been/are going through so keep me on the straight and narrow!

Are you feeling any better?
xx

Monmday 6th January 2014

Good morning everyone!

Back to work after 2 weeks off, and oh god it's horrible. The only good thing is being back into a routine, but I hate Mondays at the best of times, nevermind when I've got loads to catch up on. I hate being out of the loop!

So today is going to be a busy one! I've got some nice food planned so it's going to be a good day :)

Today's food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, apple, ww yogurt & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Homemade carrot & lentil soup with chopped carrot sticks, followed by WW yogurt.

Tea:
Spag bol! :)
Lean mince, spahgetti, carrots, peppers, mushrooms made with a 750g Dolmio family size bolognese sauce jar (17.5syns for the jar) - 4 portions made, so 4.5syn per portion. With 30g greated cheese ontop (HExA)

Evening Snack:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)

HExA
- 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 4.5

Tuesday 7th January 2014

Good morning everyone!

I hate getting up for work, urgh! So, so tired. I didn't have a good sleep at all last night; think I'm going to try having a hot drink before I go to bed see if that helps.

Today is a busy one, and it's weigh in night tonight! I think I've had a good week, other than NYE so I'm actually not dreading it, haha! Our consultant is going to do a 'new member talk' with the whole group to refresh everyone’s memories. Think I might pick up some Hi-Fi light bars as well, I love the Rocky Road ones, feel like I'm eating something synful when I have them for my HExB

Then after group I'm going swimming :) The fitness classes at my local gym had closed over the Christmas period so this week I'm looking forward to getting back into a body magic routine, I've got swimming, Moky & Kettlebells to go to this week and I cannot wait! Sounds strange typing that, but I really want my jiggly bits toned :)

Today's food is very similar to yesterday’s haha...

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, apple, WW yogurt & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Homemade carrot & lentil soup

Snack: (Before swimming)
Melon covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt

Tea:
Spag bol! :)
Lean mince, spaghetti, carrots, peppers (4.5syns) with 30g grated cheese on top (HExA)

Evening Snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
1x Rowntrees Rip Ems (3 syns)
Crunchie (9.5 syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Weekly syns: 17/105

Last edited:
G - I hate Mondays, as well as Tuesday, haha! Roll on Friday :)

Beth210691 - Hi nice to see you :) I'm absolutely sure you can lose as much - If I can do it, anyone can!

x_intoxicate - I love TVD as well, can't get enough of it. I'm on series 4 at the moment, I would love to have them all on DVD. X

Back