Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Oh no I'd be gutted! Try to tweet her or something she might think it's funny and either use it in a sketch or take pity and give you freebies!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Emma
I have been reading your diary and would just like to say well been for all you have achieved.
I wish i had lost my weight when i was younger but at least i have done it now lol.
Good luck on getting to target, not long now i'm sure!Enjoy your new body and the happiness that comes with it.
xx:)

I'm still laughing at the fact I missed the Sarah Millican show haha, like everyone has said though it's an easy mistake to do, but I hopefully won't do ut again lol!

I haven't got Twitter or I would've sent her a tweet looking for some sympathy. Haha.

tina140 - Aww thanks very much! Hey, at least you've started your journey now, it's never too late :) xx

Sunday 6th April 2014

Good morning everyone!

Last night we went to see Divergent, and it was really good! I'd actually watch it again today!

Today is going to be a chilled one, I need to go into town to stock up on fruit, but other than that I won't be doing much

Have a fab Sunday everyone!

Red

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix(HExB) made with hot water, a splash of milk (1syn) topped with raspberries. And a coconut and vanilla greek yogurt and a peppermint tea to follow.

Snack:
2x tangerines, Shape 0% strawberry yogurt and a cup of green tea

Dinner:
Fajitas!
Chicken breast, peppers & onion made with Old El Paso Smokey BBQ spice mix (3syns) a BFree wrap (HExB) and salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion & grated cheese (HExA) + (2syns for oil used)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - BFree wrap

Daily syns: 6
Weekly syns: 60.5/105

Last edited:
I'm still laughing at the fact I missed the Sarah Millican show haha, like everyone has said though it's an easy mistake to do, but I hopefully won't do ut again lol!

I haven't got Twitter or I would've sent her a tweet looking for some sympathy. Haha.

tina140 - Aww thanks very much! Hey, at least you've started your journey now, it's never too late :) xx

LOL, I have done what you did with your tickets too.
Thank you i started at 29 and took 2 years to get to target but got lazy and stopped following plan properly so go 21lb to get there!
Will not make that mistake again.
keep your great work and have a good day xx

Monday 7[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2014

Good morning everyone, the weekends go way too quickly. I can’t believe it’s Monday morning already, hmphh!

Today I’m on a training course all day to do with incident command scenario training, it sounds really interesting so I’m hoping it’s not too boring. There’s a buffet provided for lunch but I’ve come prepared with my own dinner because I don’t want to sabotage any loss (if any!) for those scales tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone!

Todays food…

Red

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water, topped with banana & raspberries

Dinner:
6x Finn thin crisps (HExB) , ham slices, carrots & Tesco Healthy Living onion & chive cottage cheese

Tea:
1x Sweet Chilli Cod fillet (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions & tomato)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – 2x Weetabix
HexB – 6x Finn thin crisps

Daily syns: 0.5
Weekyl syns: 61/105

Emma!! Just read that you missed the show... gutted for you, but at least you had a nice time with your mum and sister.

Hey Hun :), just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow, you've been fab all week, hope you have a well deserved super duper loss tomorrow ! :D I'll be back Wednesday morning, catch up with u then !

Kay xx

Good luck for tomorrow hun, you really deserve a loss after being on plan all week so fingers crossed the scales are kind xxx

Tuesday 8[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2014

Morning everyone, it’s weigh in day!! :D Good luck to all my fellow Tuesday weighers!

I’m not sure what the scales will say for me tonight, I’ve had a good week but it could go either way I think. I will report back later…

Tonight after WI I’m heading off straight to Kettlecise class then I’m going to swim for half an hour afterwards. I’m having a green day today so if I burn a few more calories swimming then maybe I won’t feel as bloated tomorrow once I indulge in carbs, haha. Who am I kidding lol. :giggle:

Have a fab day everyone!

Green

Breakfast:
Melon, raspberries & strawberries covered in WW lemon & lime yogurt

Dinner:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB) & an apple

Tea - (After Kettlecise & swimming):
Batchelors Chicken & mushroom Pasta ‘N’ sauce (1) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion & grated cheese (HExA) )

Evening snacks:
25g Bunny chocolate (6.5syns)
3x Mikado (1.5syns)
Timeout (4.5syns)
2x Alpen light bars

HExA – 30g Cheese
HExB – Special K Chewy bar
HExB – 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 73.5/105

Last edited:
Good luck for WI tonight Em, you've been so good, you definintely deserve a loss.

1.5lb off!!!!

Woohoo!!!

Off to to Kettlecise & swimming now to burn some calories! :D

Wooooohoooooooooo!!!! OMG that's absolutely fantastic, amazing how your losses are still so great when you're so close to goal! 2.5lbs to go, holy crap em, not long now!! xxxx

Aw well done Emma!!! So close now!

Well done :)

how does it feel to be approaching target? I bet at the beginning it felt like you'd never get this far!

Have fun at kettle class x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done, Emma, that is awesome. Really close now. Enjoy the exercise classes x

Back