Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Well done Emma, another fab loss!! As the others have said, you are sooo close to target now and have lost such an incredible amount. It's really inspiring xx

Wednesday 9[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2014

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, I'm so, so happy :) The scales flickered from 11st 2lb to 11st 2.5lb last night though lol, damn scales! But anywho I am well over the moon with a 1.5lb loss!

I've decided 11st isn't going to be my target - I'm not happy the way I am now, so I definitely won't be when I lose another 2.5lbs, so instead of setting my target when I'm not 100% happy I'm going to head for 10st 7lb - That's another 9.5lbs to lose before my holiday in July (13 weeks to go!) I mean losing another 9.5lbs will make a difference won't it? Well I hope so anyway!

So yeah, that's my plan - New target = 10st 7lbs (Off to update my stats now)

I'm aching all over today, I done 1 hour of Kettlecise and then swam 22 lengths in the pool straight after. Last night I felt fine, but today is a totally different story, haha. I've drank 3 glasses of water already and I'll try and keep that up throughout the day.

I've got a busy day ahead of me at work, then when I get home I need to have some tea straight away because I need to pick my sister up from work at 6pm, and typically there's a million roadworks in the town where she works which adds 30mins onto a normal 15min journey. Aboslute nightmare like! And then I'm going to Step & Tone class at 7pm. Rush, rush, rush!

Todays food...

Green

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA), topped with banana

Elevenses:
Melon, strawberries & Shape 0% strawberry yogurt

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Potatoes, carrots, leeks, onion, turnip & stock) & chopped carrots

Tea – (Before Step & Tone):
2x LM sausages, 2x fried eggs, cheesy beans (HexA) & salad (Lettuce, cucumber& spring onion)

Evening snacks:
Asda Flapjack Mini Bite (4.5syns)
5x Mikado (2.5syns)
2x Hi-Fi bars (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExA – 30g Cheese
HExB – 2x Weetabix
HExB – 2x Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 7
Weekly syns: 7/105

Hey hun,
Hope you're having a good day and enjoy your workout tonight! Good luck with the new target too, I think it makes sense as you need to be 100% happy with yourself after such an incredible journey. No point getting to a target that's not right for you. Hopefully by 10.5 st you'll feel loads better, that last 9.5lbs will make a huge difference I bet! xx

1.5lb off!!!!

Woohoo!!!

Off to to Kettlecise & swimming now to burn some calories! :D

Sorry its late, I've been away but, WELL DONE on your fab loss hun ! :party0011: Your so close to target now, I'm so excited for you ! :D I hope you have another smashing loss next week :p. Well done on all the body magic your doing, you really inspire me to keep going Em's ! ;)

Kay xx

Thursday 10[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2014

Good morning everyone,

It’s nearly Friday! This week has flew in once again :)

Last night I went to Step & Tone and it's absolutely killed me. My whole body is aching so much, I fell like an old woman, haha. I should really invest in a heart rate monitor watch or something so I know how many calories I’m burning to feel like this, haha. Has anyone got/use a heart rate monitor watch?

I’ve got another busy at work again then it’s a bouble session of body magic tonight – Metafit followed by Kettlebells! :) #nopainnogain :giggle:

Todays foods…

Red

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana

Mid-morning snack:
Melon & apple covered in Muller banana & custard yogurt

Late dinner:
Ham slices, carrots with 2x Finn thins (2syns) & 3x philadelphia light tubs (HExA)

Snack – (Before Metafit & Kettlebells):
Chopped apple covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt & 1x Hi-Fi bar (Part HExB)

Evening snacks:
1x Hi-Fi bar (Part HExB)
12x Mikado (6syns)

HExA –
250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExA – 3x Philadelphia light tubs
HExB – Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain honey porridge
HExB – 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 15/105

Last edited:
Bevvy - It really does make sense to change my target to 10.5stone eh, I just hope I feel right when I get there. Hmmmm!!! xxx

Kay - Thanks so much, 9.5lbs to target. Technically that could be doable by the end of April, if I lost 3lb per week, but who am I kidding? Lol. As long as I'm there before July then I'll be happy :) Keep it up with your bodymagic, honestly the results are worth all the pain and sweat :) xx

Doing brilliant with the exercise Emma!! Pain is (weirdly) a good thing! Means you are working hard!! Have a fab day xx

Thank you! :) I thought if I got fitter then I wouldn't hurt as much, haha. Like you say though pain is a good thing because it means that I've worked all my muscles :)

Have a great day too xx

I'm not too bad today considering I managed 3.5 miles last night on the treadmill. I'm heading back there later. I've stopped my classes at the moment whilst I concentrate on my 10k training. Really missing kettlebells though!!!

Friday 11[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2014

Good morning everyone, happy Friday! Whoop! :D

Well I don’t feel as stiff / sore this morning which is awesome, even though I worked my butt off last night at my classes to the point where sweat was literally dripping off me, haha. Too much info, I know!

There’s a beginners spinning class starting soon at the gym which I’ve put my name down for so I’m excited to start that to get my legs & bum toned. I’ve had a sneak peak at the normal spinning class and to be perfectly honest it scares me! I’m really not ready to be pushed into a normal class yet, so a beginners class is great. I’m also going to start the 30 Squat challenge to get some shape in my bum and legs lol. Anybody got any tips to tone your bum please?

Tonight me & Liam are off to his Aunties for tea, I haven’t got a clue what she’s making but it will be something Slimming World friendly :) I will update later.

Red

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with water & a splash of milk (1syn), topped with banana

Elevenses:
Chopped apple covered with coconut & vanilla greek yogurt with a cup of salted caramel green tea

Dinner:
Tuna Pittabread (Tuna made with 3x Dairylea triangle (HExA) + 1x Dairylea light triangle (1.5syn), spring onions & green pepper) in a WW wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) with chopped carrots

Afternoon snack:
Melon & strawberries covered in banana & custard Muller

Tea:
Nandos chicken strips (2syns), with WW wrap (5syns) & salad

Evening snacks:
24 Mikado (12syns)
2x Timeouts (9syns)
1x Flump (2syns)
4x Tesco strawberry pencils (4.5syns)

HExA – 3x Dairylea triangles
HExB – 2x Weetabix
HExB – Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pittabread

Daily syns: 37
Weekly syns: 52/105

Last edited:
Morning Emma, happy Friday!! :D

Wow, you are the body magic queen!! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and get back to doing classes. I keep putting it off and telling myself I'll go once I've reached target, to help tone up a bit, but it's just an excuse really lol! I did really enjoy going though, so I'll have to give myself a kick up the backside. With regards to toning up your bum, I really found that the 30 day squat challenge helped. Even though I gave up about half way through after missing a few days lol! I'm going to start it again on 1st May. As I like things to be logical and can't seem to get myself to start it half way through a month lol! I really did notice a difference with that though. Even Warren said so lol!!

Food sounds yummy today. Love that tuna crunch with peppers and stuff. Not sure what I'm having for tea tonight but now I'm thinking of buying a jacket potato to bake and top with some tuna crunch, you've inspired me lol! Will see if I can pick one up at lunch time as we don't have any in the house at the moment.

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Morning Emma, happy Friday!! :D

Wow, you are the body magic queen!! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and get back to doing classes. I keep putting it off and telling myself I'll go once I've reached target, to help tone up a bit, but it's just an excuse really lol! I did really enjoy going though, so I'll have to give myself a kick up the backside. With regards to toning up your bum, I really found that the 30 day squat challenge helped. Even though I gave up about half way through after missing a few days lol! I'm going to start it again on 1st May. As I like things to be logical and can't seem to get myself to start it half way through a month lol! I really did notice a difference with that though. Even Warren said so lol!!

Food sounds yummy today. Love that tuna crunch with peppers and stuff. Not sure what I'm having for tea tonight but now I'm thinking of buying a jacket potato to bake and top with some tuna crunch, you've inspired me lol! Will see if I can pick one up at lunch time as we don't have any in the house at the moment.

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Happy Friday Stevie, wooo! Best day of the working week :D

You should start back at your classes it's never too late. Why don't you go to a class when Warren is at training? So that it gives you 'something' to do whilst you're not with him lol. PLus, even though it might slow your losses down, your bodyshape will change meaning you might be happier before you get to 10 stone.

Yay! I'm pleased you noticed a difference with the 30 day squat challenge, I'm definitely starting that today after work, I'm going to use little dumbbell weights with it though, as I don't have a cool weight vest like you do, haha.

Nice to know I've inspired you today, you always inspire me with your gorgeous food so it's nice to return the favour :)

Have a great day lass xxx

Another lovely food day! Let us know what she makes for tea, I'm going to sit down with my fakeaway book and make a shopping list tonight I think.

We're having homemade Nandos chicken for tea tonight, yum yum! Not 100% sure what we're having it with, but I'm sure it'll be delicious with minimal syns :)

We had homemade nandos chicken the other night yum! I had it with salad and a small handful of over chips with the nandos chilli salt was delish :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

LOVE nando's chicken. Thats what I made last night. Had corn on the cob and everything lol

Wow, you're doing amazing this week. You're turning into the Mini's queen of body magic!

Have a feeling you might make your original target this week at the rate you're going, how amazing will that be!

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your yummy tea xxx

OMG tea was amazing! How have I never had homemade Nandos before, mmmm!

Things were going great until just now... I've suddenly just had a HUGE craving for chocolate/sweet things, so I let myself have a controlled binge. I noted down everything I ate (Which was alot!) but I've counted every single syn.

Phew, I'm pleased that's out of my system, well hopefully! I'm going to have an Extra Easy day tomorrow, because I'm thinking my body isn't getting enough 'filling' from Red days. So it's back to basics tomorrow :)

Have a fab weekend everyone! Xxx

Hey Em's well done on the fab body magic all week ! I know your gonna have another super duper loss on Tuesday ! :p Wow Nandos Chicken sounds yum ! Hope you have a lovely weekend hun ! :D

Kay xx

Back