Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Well done Emma, that is amazing!

Well done!

Thanks Rosie & Ruby. I'm mega proud of myself, I've come so far without giving up. I'm more determind than ever :D

Hey, did you shrink? For some reason I thought you were 5 ft 7! lol

How are you feeling about the new target, d'ya think you'll be here you want to be at 10.5st? xx

Hey, did you shrink? For some reason I thought you were 5 ft 7! lol

How are you feeling about the new target, d'ya think you'll be here you want to be at 10.5st? xx

Haha, that made me chuckle! My stats used to say 5ft 7, but the nurse at work measured my height the other day and I'm 5ft 6 lol. Oopsie!

I'm feeling more confident about my new target, another half a stone lost and I'll feel comfortable, I'm sure of it :) xxx

Just followed you on ig hope you don't mind :) well done on weigh in you make it look so effortless you can see it's your true mindset now, no going back !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The new hifi's remind me of toffee popcorn! Amazing. However slightly dangerous as I could easily eat the whole box in one go.

Well done on the superb weight loss this week, the fitness and sticking to plan are reAlly paying off for you xx

Wednesday 16[SUP]th[/SUP] April

Gooooood morning everyone! It’s nearly the end of the working week, whoop! I'm really looking forward to having 4 days off.

I’m still very happy with my loss last night, it’s mental that I’ve lost 7 ½ stone, one of my best friends weighs 8 stone (She’s really small and skinny) so it’s crazy to know I've nearly lost one of her!

I’m going to have another good week foodwise even though I’ve got quite a bit going on I’m going to stick to plan so that the scales will show the 10’s next week. I’ve never seen 10 stone on the scales, ever! It’s quite exciting lol

Last night Kettlecise was a killer and I’m really stiff this morning – I’m of to Step & Tone tonight too :)

Jen - I totally agree about the new Hi-Fi bars, they are so delish!! I could eat the full box within seconds with no problem haha.

Have a nice day everyone.

Todays foods…

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Oats So Simple Mutligrain Honey porridge (HExB) nmade with milk (HExA) topped with strawberries & raspberries

Mid-morning snacks:
Melon & strawberries covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot with chopped carrots

Tea:
Jacket tatie with tuna (Mayo (2syns), cucumber, spring onion & green pepper) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion

Evening snacks:
4x Tesco strawberry pencils (4syns)
2x WW chocolate digestives (4syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey sachet

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 10/105

Last edited:
Morning Emma. Bet you're still buzzing from last night. 7.5 stone, wow!! It really is phenomenal! Woohoo, Team Tuesday!!!

Food is looking yummy today :) Have a good one!! xx

You sound so focused. its amazing what a good weight loss can do. I'm feeling in control as well this week. Team Tuesday are on fire.

Thursday 17th April 2014

Gooooood morning everyone! Woohoo it's the last day of the working week until Tuesday! :D

i'm really looking forward to having 4 days off. Tomorrow we're going to Chester Zoo! I'm sooo excited I haven't been there since I was about 7 years old. I'm going down with Liam, my sister, her husband & little Sophia, so I'm hoping she'll absolutely love it. |I've checked the weather forecast and it should be sunny all day, so fingers crossed it stays dry. I'll be taking my own dinner with me because a) I want to stay 100% on plan to get into those 10's next week lol & b) I can imagine it being mega expensive to buy food in the actual zoo.
Then on Saturday night I'm going up to a car meet in Dumfries with Liam (I'm a girl racer at heart lol), I absolutely love them. There are about 30 of us travelling up from West Cumbria, I get such a buzz off it. Call me sad, but each to their own eh :)

And then for the rest of the weekend I don't have anything planned so I'll just take it as it goes.

Tonight though I'm going to Liams for tea, his Dad is making thai green curry again, mmmmm! So I'm saving most of my syns for that. Then after tea we'll be taking the dogs out for another long walk - Metafit & Kettlebells isn't on tonight as both halls at the gym are being used, which is a shame but at least I'll still get some form of exercise by walking out with the dogs & Liam.

Have a good day everyone!

Todays foods…

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Melon, raspberries & green apple topped with banana & custard Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Tuna mayo (2syns) with green peppers in a Weight watchers wholemeal pittabread (HExB) with chopped carrots

Tea:
- Thai green curry (10syns) with boiled rice, sweetcorn & green beans
- Homemade fairy cake (4.5syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk (Milk in cuppas throughout the day)
HExB – Weight Watchers wholemeal pittabread

Daily syns: 16.5
Weekly syns: 26.5/105

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a fun bank holiday weekend ahead of you Emma!! Enjoy xxx

It really is expensive! We went in the freezing cold a few months back and it was absolutely brilliant. I adore the penguins and meercats :)
I took strawberries and pasta salad with me as the food is ridiculously expensive and from what I saw was mainly burgers/hotdogs etc

Back