Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Hey Emma, hope you didn't mind, I added you to IG, I'm a newbie on there so still finding my way :D, only managed to post a few food pics, not got beyond that yet, need to spend some time on it to work it out lol. Hope your having a lovely weekend hun. :)

Kay xx

Friday 18th April 2014

Hey everyone, just a quick post to update my food for today. I had a brilliant time at Chester Zoo. The sun wss shining all day, and I stuck to plan :) whoop

Kay - Yay for joining IG. I don't mind in the slightest, it's great that you're out there following others :)

Today's food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with strawberries

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot followed by strawberries covered in Shape 0% raspberry yogurt

Tea:
3x KFC crispy chicken strips (9syns)
BBQ dip (1.5syns)

Snacks:
Maoams (10syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge sachet

Daily syns: 20.5
Weekly syns: 47/105

Saturday 19th April 2014

Morning everyone, quick post with today's food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Melon, apple & banana covered in coconut and vanilla greek yogurt

Dinner:
Jacket tatie, cheesy beans (HExA) & salad (Lettuce, cucumber and spring onion)

Tea - (McDonalds):
6x Chicken McNuggets (9syns)
BBQ dip (2.5syns)

Evening snacks :
Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar (HExB)
Handful of Pringles (5syns)
3x Chewits (1.5syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 18
Weekly syns: 65/105

Last edited:
I love reading your diary. Day in day out you just smash it! Great food, great exercise and such a positive attitude too, I love it! Hope you have a great time tonight at your car meet and glad you enjoyed yourself at Chester zoo!

I just know on Tuesday you'll be seeing your first ever 10, I'm so excited for you! xxx

I love reading your diary. Day in day out you just smash it! Great food, great exercise and such a positive attitude too, I love it! Hope you have a great time tonight at your car meet and glad you enjoyed yourself at Chester zoo!

I just know on Tuesday you'll be seeing your first ever 10, I'm so excited for you! xxx

Aww thanks very much Bevvy! Means alot :) really enjoyed the bank holiday weekend so far and I've stuck to plan aswell! Whoop! Really hoping to see those 10's on Tuesday, fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Sunday 20th April 2014

Morning everyone,

Another quick post with todays food. I'm saving my Easter egg until Tuesday after weigh in for my treat. Nom nom!!!

Happy Easter!!!! :D

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Cheesy beans (HExA), 2x LM sausages, fried egg & grilled tomatoes

Dinner/Tea:
Beef stew (5syns) (Beef, onions, peas, carrots & gravy) with carrot & turnip mash & 3x roast potatoes (2.5syns)

Snack:
Melon & apple covered in raspberry Shape 0% yogurt
2x Rocky road hifi bars (HExB)
Skips (4.5syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 13
Weekly syns: 78/105

Last edited:
easter-bunny-and-eggs-vector2.jpg HAPPY EASTER !!! xx

Hope you've enjoyed your bank holiday weekend. Happy Easter!! Which Easter egg did you get?? I've got a white choc bunny off my mum and the OH paid for lunch out on Saturday rather than an egg :)

Got my fingers crossed for us both for weigh-in!!! It comes round so quickly!!!

Hey Jens, I got a Malteser Teaser Easter Egg!!!! Yummy. Maltesers are my favourite so I can't wait to have some of it on Tuesday. Nom, nom, nom.

Tean Tuesday will absolutely smash it this week I think :)

Monday 21st April 2014

Good morning everyone :)

The sun is shining and I'm sooo pleased to be off today. I'm off out this afternoon to enjoy the sun whilst I can.

Todays food...

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with water & a splash of milk (1syn) topped with banana

Dinner:
Sweet chilli cod fillet (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion & tomato)

Tea:
Ham & cheese (HExA) omelette with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion & tomato)

Evening snacks:

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Weetabix

Daily syns: 1.5
Weekly syns: 79.5/105

Food sounds yummy again today, bet you can't wait for your post WI Easter egg!

Good luck for tomorrow at WI! xxxxx

Good idea about the Easter egg!!! I'll have mine after wi tomorrow. :)

Hello my fellow Tuesday weigher :D, good luck for tomorrow hun, hope you have a smashing loss Emma !

Kay xx

Bevvy, Jens & Kay - Thanks very much! Really hoping for a loss as I've had another good week and I've resisted my Easter Egg all weekend lol.

Can't wait to munch on it tomorrow night, maybes not the full thing like, but I might just get too carried away. Om, nom, nom! Haha.

Will post weigh in results tomorrow. My consultant is starting a campaign for summer group this week so it's really encouraging me to do well and get to target! It's 11 weeks today until I go to Majorca with the lasses, and I've still got 7lbs to lose. Arrghhhh!!! Time is flying in!

Xxxx

Oooo not long until holidays! Such a good feeling. I brought out all the holiday clothes this week. 5 pairs of shorts the throw out as they are hugeeee lol

Tuesday 22nd April 2014

Good morning everyone :)

I had such a good bank holiday weekend, I didn't want it to end! Back to reality today though with work!

Happy weigh in day to all us Tuesday weighers out there! Hope everyone gets a fab result :D

Not sure what the scales will say, I've got my fingers crossed that I'll see the 10's tonight though. I've never ever seen 10 stone something on the scales. I only need to lose 1lb for this to happen!

I'm staying to group tonight so there's no bodymagic for me tonight, I'm going to really miss it but I haven't stayed to group for a while so it will be nice to catch up with everyone.

I'll report back tonight ASAP!

Have a great day everyone.

Extra Easy

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Melon, strawberries & raspberries covered in lemon greek yogurt

Dinner:
Ham slices & muller yogurt

Tea:
Batchelors cheese, leek & ham pasta 'n' sauce (1syn) on a bed of salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, boiled egg & grated cheese (HExA))

Evening snacks:
½ Easter Egg (13.5syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese

Daily syns: 14.5
Weekly syns: 94/105

Back