Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Good luck today Em! Hope you get the result you're after tonight xx

Tuesday 20th May 2014

Good morning everyone! I can't believe it's weigh in day again, these weeks are flying in!

I woke up with a sickly feeling & generally feeling very crappy! I can't even think about breakfast at the moment, so I'm going to stick to water & cuppas until mid-morning.

I know I'm going to maintain tonight and I've prepared myself for it :) it's not going to be * star week every week is it, so I'm just going to go to class tonight, face the music and get over it lol.

Tonight me & Liam are helping Naomi & Sean move the last of their stuff into their new house and we're having a takeaway for tea, mmmmm! Something to look forward to. Not sure what I'm going to have though, I could happily eat a full pizza to myself, but I will probably stay safe and order a chicken kebab. How boooooring! Haha. Actually I'm going to have a chinese, I haven't had one in a while and that will probably fill me up more.

I'll report back tonight with the weigh in results.

Hope everyone has a fab day!

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Brunch:
Banana, tangerine & a cup of tea

Tea:
Some sort of takeaway, will update later!

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)

HExA -
250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 65.5/70

Last edited:
Good luck for WI Emma! xx

Good luck tonight em! I'm looking like a 2lb gain this week instead of the 2lb loss I wanted but with star week, a day off plan and the 10k I think it's all just a bit too much.

Going to be back on it this week and planning my body magic out too. :)

Thanks ladies, I wish I had some scales at home to take a sneak peak before weigh in every week, grrrr! Roll on 5:30pm lol xxx

Bet it's a pain having to wait all day to find out! Hope you feel a bit better now, enjoy your takeaway later xx

Well done Emma, that's fantastic!

I know I've already posted on your IG Emma, but just wanted to say well done again! Fab xx

Well done Emma - not far to target now - you will get it next week hun

0.5lb off!!! Better than a maintain, and a loss is a loss!! So I'm a happy chappy :)

Wohooo! 3.5 to go, you got this! Xx

Well done Emma, you're getting so close to target now, I'm so happy for you! It must be the best feeling in the world, especially looking back at where you have journeyed from. You're awesome! xx

Wednesday 21st May 014

Good morning everyone, thanks so much for the nice comments, I can't believe my target is only 3.5lbs away!!! It just seems so hard to reach, grrrrr!!

I had a treat night last night, and enjoyed every bit of it. I had a chicken kebab for my tea, along with some chocolate, sweets & a slush puppy! Yum!

Today is a brand new days and I've decided I'm going to take a leaf out of Stevies book and go back to basics. Extra Easy days all the way! Using my 5-15 syns every day and not saving them for anything. I've got a Wedding night do to go to on Friday night but I won't be drinking so I don't need to 'save' my syns for anything in particular.

I'm off to Asda at dinner time to do a food shop as I seems to have run low on super free supplies lol.

So here goes it! I'm aiming to lose 1lb this week, anything more and it will be a bonus, but when I get on the scales next Tuesday I'm just hoping for a 1lb loss.

Have a fab day everyone!

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge (HExB), made with milk (HExA) topped with banana & raspberries

Elevenses:
Strawberries, raspberries & Melon with a lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Carrots, onions, turnip, stock & potatoes)

Tea:
Batchelors Cheese, leek & ham Pasta 'N' sauce (1syn) made with water, on a bed of salad (Lettuce, cucumber & spring onion)

Evening snacks:
Milkybar (3.5syns)
Treatsize Chomp (3syns)
6x Bubblegum mushrooms (3syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge

Daily syns: 10.5
Weekly syns: 10.5/105

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd May 2014

Morning everyone,

Isn't is horrible when you wake up convincing yourself it's Friday and then you finally realise it's only Thursday and you still have 2 days left at work until the Bank Holiday weekend? Urgh!

Last night I made my self go to Step & Tone class :giggle: - I was going to dodge it because it was such a nice red hot night, but I thought if I mis it this week then I'm only affecting myself, no one else. So I went and OMG it killed me. It was a killer, but I felt so good afterwards.

Tonight I'm hoping it's another nice night so me and Liam can get out with the dogs, I'm hoping that we can get on the shore with them. I love seeing them play about in the sea.

Anywho, todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Apple, raspberries & blueberries with a lemon greek style yogurt & a cup of green tea

Dinner:
Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1syn) with chopped carrots

Tea:
Spiced Chicken & Mango salad (3syns) with 1x Chicken tikka breast (0.5syns) & SW chips

Evening snacks:
Pom bear Zoo crisps (5syns)
Flump (2syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (Milk in cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 11.5
Weekly syns: 22/105

Your day sounds yummy as always Emma. Well done on going to Step and tone, just think holidays, beach body, cocktails with the girls and all that :)
I keep trying my holiday stuff on to see how it's fitting. Hoping I can buy some new stuff before I go.

Thursday 22nd May 2014

Morning everyone,

Isn't is horrible when you wake up convincing yourself it's Friday and then you finally realise it's only Thursday and you still have 2 days left at work until the Bank Holiday weekend? Urgh!

Last night I made my self go to Step & Tone class :giggle: - I was going to dodge it because it was such a nice red hot night, but I thought if I mis it this week then I'm only affecting myself, no one else. So I went and OMG it killed me. It was a killer, but I felt so good afterwards.

Tonight I'm hoping it's another nice night so me and Liam can get out with the dogs, I'm hoping that we can get on the shore with them. I love seeing them play about in the sea.

Anywho, todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Apple, raspberries & blueberries with a lemon greek style yogurt & a cup of green tea

Dinner:
Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1syn) with chopped carrots

Tea:
Spiced Chicken & Mango salad (3syns) with 1x Chicken tikka breast (0.5syns) & SW chips

Evening snacks:
Pom bear Zoo crisps (5syns)
Flump (2syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (Milk in cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns: 11.5
Weekly syns: 22/105

A walk on the beach sounds lush. What doggies do you have x

Back