Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

You're so good weighing out cake! last time i went to a wedding I had about 5 slices of wedding cake and decided it would only be about 15 syns.... How wrong was I?!

You're so good weighing out cake! last time i went to a wedding I had about 5 slices of wedding cake and decided it would only be about 15 syns.... How wrong was I?!

Lol, I didn't end up having cake - I knew I would just eat the full thing so I stayed clear of it. I had a Milkybar isntead for 3.5syns :)

Lol, I didn't end up having cake - I knew I would just eat the full thing so I stayed clear of it. I had a Milkybar isntead for 3.5syns :)

WILLPOWER!! Thats a fab NSV, well done Emma. Target is yours this week, I can see it xx

Thursday 5th June 2014

Good morning everyone,

Just a quick post today - I've got so much on at the work at the moment I'm stressing out so much! I'm just pleased it hasn't sent me into a crazy binge or anything.... But there's time for that yet lol.

Anywho, I never ended up having birthday cake last night because I didn't trust myself :giggle: how bad is that eh? I ended up having my 2 Hi-Fi bars a yogurt & a Milkybar, and to be honest I probably enjoyed that alot more than a piece of cake :)

Have a fab day everyone!

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, strawberry Shape 0% fat yogurt, Alpen bar (Part HExB) and a cup of green tea

Dinner:
- Tandoori mini chicken fillets & sweet chilli chicken chunks
- Chopped carrots
- Lemon greek style yogurt
- Alpen bar (Part HExB)

Tea:

Mince bolognese (3syns) with grated cheese (HExA) carrots, broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)
Flump (2syns)
Chewit Extreme (1syn)
9x Mikado (4.5syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 10.5
Weekly syns: 21/105

Last edited:
WILLPOWER!! Thats a fab NSV, well done Emma. Target is yours this week, I can see it xx

Haha thanks Stevie. Honestly, I didn't even want to look at the cake. At one point I was thinking, if no one is looking I could just inhale the whole thing and no one would notice? Lol. Deep down inside the fat girl was kicking and screaming like, but I really, really want to be at target next week and I knew that would just sabotage it all. Plus anyway, Milkybars are my new favourite chocolate and so low syn. They're sooo nice! So yeah, go me! Haha xx

Getting to target this week will feel a lot better than that cake can ever make you feel.
Well done Em!! I love milkybars, what size bar is it for 3.5 syns?? I think I will treat myself after running club tonight :)

Getting to target this week will feel a lot better than that cake can ever make you feel.
Well done Em!! I love milkybars, what size bar is it for 3.5 syns?? I think I will treat myself after running club tonight :)

You're sooo right Jen, that cake is in the past now. I'm looking towards the future to get that lovely target award lol.

The Milkybars are the mutilpack ones (6pk in Asda for £1.08) they're not too small either :)

Will definitely be calling in a shop on the way home!!!

Wohooooo!!! You've made a crazily stressed person very happy!! So chuffed for you. Target is yours next week xxxx

P.s as for feeling comfortable in your own skin, that's amazing! So happy for you, you've honestly been a complete inspiration xxx

I second that. Totally utterly inspirational.

Well done Emma, you have done amazingly! 1lb to target, wow. I wish I had your determination and motivation at the moment xx

Second that too (so should that say I third it? :rolleyes:). Really feeling rather like a dizzy bumble bee always just drowsily hitting my head against the window and never getting anywhere. But we're all still here so I guess that's good?

.....the fat girl inside me would've cut a quarter of the cake and thought 'Oh yes this will only be 10syns worth.... Yeah right! :giggle:

Ah yes. That one. Bane of my existence. Instead of just saying yes or no, there's constant back chat.

At one point I was thinking, if no one is looking I could just inhale the whole thing and no one would notice? Lol. Deep down inside the fat girl was kicking and screaming like, but I really, really want to be at target next week and I knew that would just sabotage it all. Plus anyway, Milkybars are my new favourite chocolate and so low syn. They're sooo nice! So yeah, go me! Haha xx

Definitely go you!!! You must be so incredibly proud of yourself. Are there even any words? If that one lb can motivate you, then surely every single lb should motivate me to get my grubby mitts off the chocolate.

Aww Bee, you're too kind. You can so do this though! Picture yourself how you want to look, look back at old pictures, or buy an outfit that you want to 'fit' into at the end of your journey.

Hey, if I can do it, anyone can! :D

Friday 6th June 2014

Goooood morning everyone! THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

Not alot to report today, the sun is shining here in sunny Cumbria and I am pleased it's the weekend tomorrow. So I can't really complain can I? :)

Have a fab day everyone.

Todays food...

Green

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Mutligrain Honey porridge (HexB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana & strawberries

Mid-morning snack:
Melon, strawberries & blueberries with a raspberry Shape 0% fat yogurt

Dinner:
- Tomato & Herb Mughsot
- Asda Mediterranean side salad bowl

Afternoon snack:
Apple, banana & strawberries with a lemon Greek style yogurt

Tea:
Batchelor Cheese, leek & ham Pasta 'N' Sauce (1syn) with broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
Strawberry refresher bar (3.5syns)
5x Mikado (2.5syns)

HExA -
250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Quaker Oats So Simple Porridge

Daily syns: 7
Weekly syns: 28/105

Happy Friday Emma! We are blessed with the sunshine today too, just seems to make Fridays even more exiting :D

Yummy Green day food! Enjoy xx

You really are an inspiration Emma! You have done so well xx

Can I ask you, how do you plan your food? Like do you make a plan on a weekly basis or is it just done the night before? Your food always sounds so amazing and so well thought out! That is definitely my downfall so any help would be appreciated.
I'm back on my last attempt at SW and I know it has worked for me in the past, but sticking to it is key and I seem to get bored of the same food all the time!

You really are an inspiration Emma! You have done so well xx

Can I ask you, how do you plan your food? Like do you make a plan on a weekly basis or is it just done the night before? Your food always sounds so amazing and so well thought out! That is definitely my downfall so any help would be appreciated.
I'm back on my last attempt at SW and I know it has worked for me in the past, but sticking to it is key and I seem to get bored of the same food all the time!

Hi Laura, I plan my meals on a Tuesday night after weigh in. If I don't I feel lost for the week lol and I'd probably end up eating anything / everything. I find though that I really look forward to my next meal because I know what I'm having, does that make sense?

Do you batch cook anything? Bolognese, chilli, soups? Have you tried the Batchelors syn free range of pasta 'n' sacues & rices and supernoodles?

Planning meals has got to be one of my top 3 tips for any Slimming Worlder like, good luck with your journey Laura, you can do it! :) X

Afternoon Em's :wavey:, hope your enjoying this lovely weather, have a smashing day. :) Your food looks well on point as always :D xx

Saturday 7th June 2014

Todays food....

Green

Breakfast:
Melon, banana, strawberries & blueberries with a toffee Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Chips, cheesy beans (HExA), fried egg & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion)

Afternoon snack:
Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)

Tea:
Batchelors Pilau rice with spring onion & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & pepper)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
Strawberry refresher chew bar (3.5syns)
1x Asda Chocolate digestive (4.5syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 7
Weekly syns: 35/105

Last edited:
Sunday 8th June 2014

Todays food....

Red

Breakfast:
Melon, banana, apple, strawberries & blueberries with a lemon greek style yogurt

Dinner:
Tuna mayo (2syns) with spring onion, yellow & green pepper in a Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion)

Tea:
- Asda Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1syn) with chopped carrots
- Blueberries & lemon greek style yogurt

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Special K Chewy bar
HExB - WW wholemeal pitta bread

Daily syns: 3
Weekly syns: 38/105

Last edited:
Monday 9th June 2014

Goood morning everyone, how is it Monday again already? The weekend flew by, and I didn't really do much, lol. Lazy weekends are the best :)

I've got another busy day at work today, then I'm off to spinning class to get my sweat on, and then I'm off to the cinema tonight to see 22 Jump Street. I can't wait to see it, it looks really funny, and I love Channing Tatum! He's so fit!

I'm a bit nervous about weigh in tomorrow I really hope the scales are nice to me and give me at least 1lb loss or I'll have to wait another week to be a target member. Arrgghhhh!!! Fingers crossed though :)

I'm going to try and stick to 3 meals today, with no snacking in between and if I get hungry I'll just fill up on water :) lol

Todays food....

Red

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water, topped with blueberries

Dinner:
- Asda Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1syn) with chopped carrots
- Blueberries & lemon greek style yogurt

Tea:
Birds Eye Inspirations Fish Chargrilled with sunblushed tomato, basil & oregano (0.5syns) with broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
- Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)
- 2x Tangerines

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (In cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 1.5
Weekly syns: 39.5/105

I've literally got everything crossed for you for tomorrows weigh-in Em. Although I don't think you really need it.
I feel like you'll kick that 1lb's arse right out!

Hi Emma,

Your food looks so good. I've been meaning to get some of those birds eye inspirations fish to try! The chicken one with the add on tv always makes me drool but I saw someone on here said it was very very high in cals!

Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow and that you get that shiny blue target sticker and award :) xx

Back