Emma's 3rd time lucky

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hello fellow lipotrimmers
after lots of time wasting and questioning (and not to mention eating) I've finally started today and I'm going to stick to it this time. I lost 4 stone previously so I know this works if you stay dedicated and that's what I intend to do. If I don't do it I will just get fatter and fatter so I really have nothing to lose.
I'm about to have shake 1 which is of cause chocolate as I only get chocolate ones. Going to crush it with Ice in the blender.
really hope I stick to this I just need to get in to ketosis and I know I can do it because I did it before!
Here it goes .....

Hello fellow lipotrimmers
after lots of time wasting and questioning (and not to mention eating) I've finally started today and I'm going to stick to it this time. I lost 4 stone previously so I know this works if you stay dedicated and that's what I intend to do. If I don't do it I will just get fatter and fatter so I really have nothing to lose.
I'm about to have shake 1 which is of cause chocolate as I only get chocolate ones. Going to crush it with Ice in the blender.
really hope I stick to this I just need to get in to ketosis and I know I can do it because I did it before!
Here it goes .....

Good luck, I'm sure you will do fine as you know how it works. One day at a time for the first week then it's easier :)

Thanks daisy x

Good luck to you!! I'm a newbie on day 3 and slowly but surely feeling ok (after 2 horrendous days!) Cheering you on and please keep us posted!!

Thanks missus, I've been really moody and snapped at everyone today so I'm feeling really bad, will have to do some apologising later also I've had the headache from hell all day despite drinking lots of water, hoping it goes away soon. It's only day 1 and feels like I been doing it for weeks!! Come on ketosis!

Yeah if only my 1 and a half year old would let me, he's still up every hour. Kids! I'm on my 3rd shake and still going strong, my sons having movie night in the front room and on the table are all sorts of delicious snacks I want to eat - but I'm not messing up day 1 just to do it all over again! No way.

hope everyone else is doing well!

Back