Emma's Baby weight has got to go

It's Weigh In Day

2lbs off for me this week.............in the run up to christmas, thats bloody brilliant

Looking for a maintain this week......but expecting a gain as I will be taking a week off exercising and not sticking to plan 100%

Will be back on it full time once Christmas is out of the way

Last edited:
Rocky Horror Outfit.jpg
Finally my costume fits and I know I won't feel insecure or uncomfortable in it

LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN

Merry christmas Everyone

This is my first posting since christmas
I have been bloody good compared to previous christmas............bought the tins of sweets, hid them in the loft on the run up to christmas and now christmas is over and the tins are unopened and have now been donated to good causes..........namely my partner's staff room at work and a sheltered housing complex for the elderly that my mum runs
All the lovely homemade baked goods have been given to relatives and all I have left for myself is a selection box made up of treat size bars like freddos etc

I was very pleased with how I was getting on..........I don't drink so I was only on the pop and the J20s...........Then we went for dinner at my parents house and ate a 3 bird roast............first time ever and now I am the proud owner of a bout of food poisoning......... Been ill all day

No breakfast
Managed 1 biscuit and 2 cups of tea for lunch
and Paul made me some turkey stir fry with Egg noodles for dinner
No idea how long I can keep any of this down................
The only thing I know for certain is that I was 7.5lbs heavier this morning (despite being good, so I put it down to the sickness) and after a day of being very ill, I have lost 5lbs of that already

It's Weigh In Day

now christmas is over, we are back to our original weigh in day

Its a 2lb gain for me (I've been very poorly with Food poisoning, so put the gain down to not eating, rather than not eating properly....Goes to show, starving yourself does not make you lose weight)
so My last weigh in for 2012 makes me 11 st 10lbs

A total Loss of 56lbs for the last 10 months

I have 1stone to loss and I'd like to do it by my Birthday 13th Feb or at the very least 21st Feb which will mark 1 year on SW

My freezer has packed up...........Just been given a free second hand one....its an oldie but much bigger
My contents has been defrosted to the point of not being saved.........so its batch cooking for me

I've cooked off 16 veg spring rolls
5/6 chicken quarters
Chicken and tomato pasta dish
Still have pea and ham soup to make and a chicken and sweetcorn soup

The pork is going in a casserole tomorrow morning (slow cooker)

Poor you! Hope you got all your food sorted.

Well done on the 56lb loss thats brilliant! :)

Thanks Ladies and Happy new yr to you too

My new freezer is BRILLIANT and thanks to the last one packing up and all my batch cooking, I now have frozen Chicken Quarters, Chicken and Sweetcorn soup and Chicken and tomato pasta

After my successes in 2012, a friend wants to join SW and I've been roped in to go with her tomorrow......Ive never been to group before and I'm not sure I wanna go now but she's a mate so I will go....for her, coz I know how desperate she is to lose the weight, she says she has about 9 stone to lose and its now or never...........This group is no where near my house and its at 9.30 in the morning which will make it very difficult to get to when my eldest goes back to school
At the very least I am going to go and get signed up, weighed, get the new books etc and then see what happens

JAN 1ST

B: 2 brekkie muffins (made with egg, bacon and ww sausage)
L: chicken and sweetcorn soup and a satsuma
D Chops/wedges/mushy peas

HEA: Cheese
HEB: Crackerbread/alpen light

Was all ready to accompany my friend to SW group today when her kiddies came down with the Norovirus.....poorly babies indeed
so Our start has been cancelled/postponed till nxt week

and now she has cold feet so I'm sticking with what I know and going it alone for another yr......14lbs to target

JAN 2ND

B: Ham and cheese omelette and Beans
L: Satsuma/Biscuit moments (5syns) couple of daughter's christmas choccies (2syns)
D: Pasta (tossed in Ex Light Mayo 2syns) with corn on the cob and a wholemeal pitta stuffed with Roast chicken, peppers and onions
Supper: Another bowl of Pasta and light mayo (2syns)

HEA: cheese
HEB: wholemeal Pitta and chicken
SYNS: 11

Had a lovely £50 win on a bingo website last night, so today I am off to treat myself to a new pair of jeans, I've decided to bite the bullet and buy a pair in a size 12.....I am so determined to be in a 12 by my birthday next month that I thought I might as well get something now rather than wait till my 14s are hanging off lol

Also need to invest in some new workout gear, My size 16s are not cutting it anymore, even though they are the stretchy clinging type of pants.....there's nothing to cling onto on my butt and they keep falling down when I do star jumps lol......builders bum....not a good look lol

Great shopping trip, very motivating

Size 12 jeans (need a little work before a public appearance)
size 12 workout Pants...........
I'm chuffed with that

Had a little giggle to myself ova the builders bum hehe ;)
Wow size 12 get in there skinny minny :)

The builders bum was not a good look.....star jump start jump (pull pants up) star jump star jump (pull pants up lol)

My new ones are more like.....star jump star jump (pull knickers out of my ass lol)......think I need new underwear next lol

I keep saying it............2013, the year of the skinny minnie

JAN 4TH

B: Banana and satsuma
L: Chicken and Sweetcorn soup
D: 2 qourn burgers (1syn) in a wholemeal roll with SW wedges and baked beans
Supper: Chicken and veggie pasta with cheese
Chocolate biscuit moment (5syns)

HEA: Cheese
HEB: wholemeal roll/chicken

B: banana/satsuma
L: Jacket pot with cheese n beans 2 harvest morn bars
D: battered sausage n chips from the chippie (about 30 syns) !!!!!
Supper: chicken n sweetcorn soup

Hea: cheese
Heb: harvest Morn bars/chicken

Back