Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Blew a days worth of syns on a strawberry milkshake...........Lesson learnt, wasn't even that nice

Result : don't have to give up my strawberry milkshakes (can't drink milk on its own ewwwww)
add 25mls of any flavour Crusha to my Hea of Milk for 2 syns

I can live with that

JAN 10TH

B:banana and a strawberry milkshake (premade crap from asda cost me 12 syns !!!)
L: looking after poorly bubs so no time to eat
D: Jacket pot n beans with Quiche

Grapes
2 alpen lights and 3 wholemeal crackerbreads

Hea: cheese
Heb: alpens and crackerbreads

Last edited:
JAN 11th

B:
L: Cheese Omelette, beans and grilled tomato
D:Quiche, wedges and mushy peas

JAN 12TH

B: couple of pieces of kids chocolate (!!! 3 !!!)
L: 1 harvest morn cereal bar
D: Quiche/salad/chips

Graze box (4)
Harvest morn cereal bar

Hea: Milk/cheese
Heb: Cereal Bars/

Last edited:
It's Weigh In Day

its another loss
woooohooooooo
:bliss:

2lbs off this wk for me
I was so sure that I would gain this week due to starting a new workout program and then getting my TOTM a week early

I am chuffed as it takes my total loss to 60lbs
Thats a huge amount

10lbs to target....bring it on

started week 2 of RIPPED in 30 and the planks are killing me.................plank jacks, mountain climbers, squat thrusts in plank form.......planks and dumbell work............ouch

This week is going to be hard

started week 2 of RIPPED in 30 and the planks are killing me.................plank jacks, mountain climbers, squat thrusts in plank form.......planks and dumbell work............ouch

This week is going to be hard

Oh dear sounds like hard work :-/ i really need to get my arse off the couch n start doing something!!

If you fancy trying the Jillian workouts Em, try 30 day shred, it works wonders, I lost over half a stone on it and 17 inches

Last edited:
wow emma i have just spent the past couple of hours reading through your diary and it is so motivational and inspiring.... you have done so well

congratulations on your weight loss journey..i look forward to reading you getting to your target which will be very soon i should imagine!!

wow emma i have just spent the past couple of hours reading through your diary and it is so motivational and inspiring.... you have done so well

congratulations on your weight loss journey..i look forward to reading you getting to your target which will be very soon i should imagine!!

WOW thats one hell of a read, even I can't read all this without needing a break lol
But thank you for your kind words, I hope my diary has given you ideas and hope that it can indeed be done
I'd love to have you continue to follow me, I do like hearing about other peoples journeys, it helps to keep me on the straight and narrow

JAN 14TH

B: Banana
L: Scrambled egg and Beans
D: Jacket pot with Cheese, peppers, sweetcorn and roast chicken (mayo 1 syn) half a veggie burger (2.5)
Supper: 2 alpen light cereal bars and special K cracker crisps (5)

Hea: Cheese
Heb: chicken/ cereal bars
S: 8.5

JAN 15th

B: Boiled eggs and 3 wholemeal crackerbreads
L:
D: Mince and potatoes
Special K crisps (5) alpen light bar
5 matchsticks (5)

Hea: Milk
Heb: Potatoes/alpen/wholemeal crackerbread

10 syns

JAN 16th

B: scrambled egg on toast (soya and linseed bread 3 syns)
L:
D: diet coke chicken and rice, 2 veg spring rolls (4.5)
Alpen light x 2

Hea: milk
Heb: Alpens/chicken

7.5 syns

Last edited:
If you fancy trying the Jillian workouts Em, try 30 day shred, it works wonders, I lost over half a stone on it and 17 inches

Tried that hun just got bored ov doing the same thing :( i did kettlebells but that was the same very repetitive i cud maybe mix it up n do them on different days lol

if you get bored easily try the Body revolution, its a 90 day programme and it changes every 2 weeks, there are 3 different workouts and cardios per fortnight, Its was great fun

had another fitting for my Rocky Horror costume tonight, its fitting much better and I'm secretly quite chuffed, feel a little self conscious in it but I'm sure that will pass......
I was in a size 20 costume, last time I went, this time it will be a 14..........Thats a massive achievement for me

JAN 17th

B: Scrambled egg and Beans
L: Harvest morn cereal bar
D: quiche, salad potatoes, Peas

3 matchsticks (3)
Harvest morn Cereal bar

HEa: cheese
Heb: Cereal bars/

3Syns

JAN 18th

B: Boiled eggs and 3 Wholegrain crackerbreads
L: Quiche and alpen light