Emma's Baby weight has got to go

It's Weigh In Day

Its another 2lb off for me this week

11stone 4lbs..............1lb off my 4.5 stone award and 8lbs from target..... roll on next week

Oh if only I could...........apparently I should bottle it and sell it.....People have said Make a fortune lol

Jan 21st

Not the best of food days, I'll admit
Skipped brekkie, due to snowy school run taking a lot longer than expected
Lunch: 9 grain wheat 6 inch turkey breast turkey ham sub
Dinner: Leftover lasange (homemade) with wedges and beans
alpen light bar
Chocolate biscuit moment
Turkish delight hot options with marshmallow fluff and some mini marshmallows

I accept that it could have been a lot worse but it could have been better

No idea of syns in the 9 grain wheat sub

Found this on another post:

Just been digging around on this. According to the subway nutritional information a six inch nine grain wheat bread comes in at 78grams and 5.2g of that is fibre, 1.5g fat and 198 calories.

Generic wholemeal bread would be, for the same 78grams: 168 calories, 2grams of fat, 4.6g of fibre.

The subway six inch roll has 1.5 syns more than regular wholemeal bread, but overall it would fit the fibre criteria necessary for healthy extra (apart from size, healthy extra 60g).

1.5 syns for the extra calories, 2 syns for the larger size. 3.5 syns + healthy extra for the bread part of a six inch subway roll...

It's all too complicated for Slimming World to approve though.

I guess you could try it and if you notice a weight gain then you know what caused it ;)

Jan 22nd

B: 2 boiled eggs 1.5 wholegrain crackerbread (caitlin nicked the other 1.5 lol)
L: Half a wholemeal egg mayo and cress sandwich (2) half a choccie brownie (3)
D: Pork chops, roasties, veggies, 2 yorkshires (4) gravy (1)
Orange match stick (1)

Hea: Milk
Heb: 1.5 crackerbreads, 1 slice wholemeal bread/pork

11syns (been awhile since I had so many syns in one day)

Jan 23rd

B:
L: Quiche Jacket and Beans turkish delight choccie (estimate 3 syns)
D: Quiche and Salad with beans and ham

Hea: Cheese
Heb: Ham/Alpen light bars

Syns : 3

with 30 hrs to go until my Trip to Rocky Horror, I am feeling very nervous about my costume............ I've worn costumes before when i was a size 18, 20, 22 and never been worried but this time I'm afraid people will think I'm a fat girl in a skinny costume..........I so need to get my head to see what my eyes do !!!

Not been the best food week either......... was doing really well until a trip to Toby carvery yesterday (though I did resist the monster Yorkshire pudding and dessert)...... Today I'm supposed to be having fish and chips at my mums...........I'm thinking I might just opt for a few chips and shed loads of mushy peas (having said that I have had a couple of fish n chip takeaways in the last few months and no derailed my weightloss journey, but this could be the week it all goes pear shaped.)

Planning to have a few drinks tomorrow night, so I think I may just consider this week a bust and get back to it next week

Have continued with my exercise.....now on week 3 of Ripped in 30 and it hurts but its a good hurt......also sweated my buns off last night playing just dance 4 for over and hr......that was brilliant

I totally get wat ur saying i do the same look in the mirror n still see the massive person staring back!
Ur gunna look fab in ur outfit and look at the size difference in this one compared to ur previous ones xx

You're very Kind Em xx
Yep there is a huge difference, I'll be sure to post a pic of my previous years and this one on Sunday......I've been working HARD exercisewise to fit in this costume and with 24 hrs to go, I'm about to find out if its paid off or not

You're very Kind Em xx
Yep there is a huge difference, I'll be sure to post a pic of my previous years and this one on Sunday......I've been working HARD exercisewise to fit in this costume and with 24 hrs to go, I'm about to find out if its paid off or not

Im more than sure it will :) :) x

Fully expecting a gain in the morning but it will be well and truely earnt and deserved. I dont think it will be all down to the food either.....been feeling 'heavier' whilst doing ripped in 30 particularly in this last week.....though im sure sausage in batter n chips and a trip to the toby carvery didnt help lol...
Been feeling under pressure to lose more weight quicker than previously planned. My original target was 12 stone....when i reached it i wasnt happy with the end result and felt there was more to accomplish....i told the wrong people....friends who are not friends and they have been on my back ever since to reach 10st 10lbs.......im not sure i wanna go that low now. I Am considering continuing until 21st of feb and seeing what i have achieved and making a decision then

SAM_2762.jpg SAM_2768.jpg SAM_2770.jpg SAM_2777.jpg
A fantastic night at Rocky Horror
Hard work finally paid off​

I have been the source of great concern for my family lately, not that I knew, until yesterday
It would seem that my family are worried about how much weight I have lost.

I have always been honest in my blog, so I will continue. I have felt pressured as of late to lose more and lose it faster, I've been guilty of weighing in more than once a week n feeling bad if the numbers went up instead of down..............
I went to Rocky horror last night in a costume that was 3 sizes smaller than my last one and I felt great

so I have decided I am resetting my target.
It will now be 11 stone 3lbs.....so to stay in my target range I will be no less than 11 and no more than 11'6

I will be continuing with my exercise and this blog

Hey emma u look great in ur outfit hun :)
As for the ppl trying to get u to lose more its up to u and how u feel dont let no one pressure u x

I realised that last night Em, this is my journey and Maintaining a weight will simply be the next step in that journey

Back