Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Trying my hand at a week maintaining my new weight
not sure how to do this but someone recommended eating an extra HEb per day so thats this weeks mission

B:
L: Ham and cheese wholemeal sandwich and half a banana
D: Turkey mince burgers, wedges, beans, lettace, wholemeal bun
2 jaffa clementines

Hea: cheese
Heb: wholemeal bread/buns/turkey mince

Syns 3 (sauces)
curly wurly 6
total 9 syns

Last edited:
Trying my hand at a week maintaining my new weight
not sure how to do this but someone recommended eating an extra HEb per day so thats this weeks mission

B:
L: Ham and cheese wholemeal sandwich and half a banana
D: Turkey mince burgers, wedges, beans, lettace, wholemeal bun
2 jaffa clementines

Hea: cheese
Heb: wholemeal bread/buns/turkey mince

Syns 3 (sauces)

Our C sed u hav to find the right balance for urself u might need an extra hex b plus and extra hex a or maybe 5 more syns
Cant wait to see how u go on :)

what worries me is I workout everyday.....40 mins dvd and 30 mins on the wii fit
I dont wanna eat those calories, kind of defeats the object of working out......Dont wanna add too many syns either as I think that will make me fall back into bad habits, so going to try the heb thing first and see what happens

another day......still a bit poorly with a chest infection but its not gonna stop me.

Been and had a new hair cut in preparation for my birthday, My fiance told me last night he's taking me to dinner at Frankie and Benny's............ordinarily I would have been very careful about what I was going to order but seeing as I have made it to not only my 1st but 2nd target, I am going to throw caution to the wind for the day and have what I want rather than what I should have

hi Emma, well done on getting to target, my consultant told us to add healthy extras maybe by 1 or 2 then see how it is on the scales that week, then add more or less depending what the scales say. she did say to have your full 15 syns but no more than that because it can lead to bad habits again.x

hi Emma, well done on getting to target, my consultant told us to add healthy extras maybe by 1 or 2 then see how it is on the scales that week, then add more or less depending what the scales say. she did say to have your full 15 syns but no more than that because it can lead to bad habits again.x
Hey Sarah
Thanks for the info babe
I have no idea what this week will hold for me
Its blinking star week (which could potentially be a problem)
I've reintroduced Bread as an extra heb and tried to eat all my syns but after a year on 10 and below, I'm not very good at it
Its quite hard getting your mind adjusted to NOT losing weight, rather than getting those lbs off

I'm gonna see how I get on.

I'm still exercising. Finished the Ripped in 30 and now I am doing an Exercise mash up of all my Jillian dvds
Monday : Killer buns and Thighs
Tuesday: no more trouble zones
Wednesday: Extreme shed and shred
Thursday: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
Friday: 6wk 6pk
Saturday: Yoga meltdown

Be interesting to see if the inches still come off...............If the lbs continue to drop then I can accept that......I understand a target is -/+3 either side of the target

Just used my new muscles to build my daughter's new Pushchair.......I feel quite energetic for my 1st day of star week, I'm usually in loads of back pain and close to tears

Off for a test drive with the new buggy......A little walk will be good for both me and caitlin, who is whinging and crying as I type

well the back pain has kicked in and I am now medicated.....I knew I had spoken too soon

Feb 6th

B:
L: scrambled egg and beans and 2 slices of wholemeal toast/alpen light bar
D: Gammon 2 eggs and wedges with Beans (3 syns for sauces)
chocolate biscuit moments (5) 2 J20 glitter berries (7)
alpen light

Hea: milk
Heb: bread/gammon/alpen lights
syns 15 !!

Feb 6th

B:
L: scrambled egg and beans and 2 slices of wholemeal toast/alpen light bar
D: Gammon 2 eggs and wedges with Beans (3 syns for sauces)
chocolate biscuit moments (5) 2 J20 glitter berries (7)
alpen light

Hea: milk
Heb: bread/gammon/alpen lights
syns 15 !!

I love glitter berrys !!!! Lol

I love glitter berrys !!!! Lol

I bought A shed load for christmas and didnt get through them all, they are only a limited edition so I think I may need to stock up again before they disappear ;)

Well I don't know if they still are but Asd was selling 'em for £2 all over xmas (not on offer, that was the price)
Gonna check there today and see if they have any left...................there's only 12 left in my kitchen compared to the 30+ there was at christmas lol

Well I don't know if they still are but Asd was selling 'em for £2 all over xmas (not on offer, that was the price)
Gonna check there today and see if they have any left...................there's only 12 left in my kitchen compared to the 30+ there was at christmas lol

I had my last one last night lol was proper gutted!!

Im not paying that price lol well looks like im waiting till next christmas haha

Me neither Emma
I'm waiting til asda sell them off to make room on the shelf for the nxt limited edition

well tomorrow is weigh in and I've really tried to maintain this week
I've reintroduced bread into my diet as my 3rd Heb.............. I tend to have 2 alpens as my first, Meat as my 2nd (as I do mostly green days) and now bread as my third
I don't feel bloated or heavy so hopefully this is working

Its so weird to be purposely eating to stop losing weight. I don't even know if its working, I could have gained loads but it doesn't feel like it
Its that TOTM so I would be surprised if I didnt have a little gain from that alone............ I guess time will tell

It's Weigh In Day

Its my first weigh in day since reaching my target
I have worked hard this week at maintaining my weight, I reintroduced things into my diet, I've made new meals and had a few more syns in the way of chocolate

WOOOOHOOOOO I stayed the same
I managed to maintain my weight, despite it being star week, despite starting a new exercise programme and eating all the things I considered norty

Be interesting to see what this week holds for me, as Its my bday on Wednesday and I'm going out for dinner

Back