Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Wow, wow, em you've done soooo well. Well done you. I'm so proud of you.

well I'm back now. Last year, well the second half was really crappy but finally got my head back in the game and I'm back. Starting my new diary and hopefully start losing again.

glad your still here and are doing fantastic. Hope your girls are well.xx

Hello my lovely, Missed you loads
sorry to hear the tail end of 2012 was a bit poo
I hope you have your head in the game now, Make sure you post me a link to your new diary, I'd love to keep up with you..........but you already know that

The girls are doing well, Rebecca is 12 this summer and puberty has well and truely kicked in, we were training bra shopping a couple of weeks back
Caitlin is 14 months old, teething (she has 6 teeth now) and has just started toddling with her new walker (tonight).....Its all happening

Paul and I got engaged, so I have a wedding dress in my future............ we are currently looking at christmas time 2014 but who knows

Can't wait to see what you can achieve xx

Today is my 1 Year Anniversary on SW

366 days ago, I made a decision to change my life, I swore I would NEVER see those dreaded numbers on the scale and today I can say, I never have.
Its not always been an easy ride and at times, my weight loss, not only slowed but even crept back up a few lbs, thanks to holidays, birthdays and Christmas

A year ago I plucked 12 stone out of the air as my target and I thought I was being Wildly optimistic. I had so many dreams but little expectation after so many years of being defeated by diet after diet.....yo yoing and getting bigger every time I failed.
This time I am winning the fight against the flab

I surpassed even my own dreams when 12 stone came and went in November. At that point I decided I wasn't quite done and reset my Target again. Now that target has come and gone and I am on the verge (0.5lbs) of falling below it, so I may lower it again and go for the 10st 10lbs that I dared to dream about, only this time I know its possible if I just give it everything I've got

I'm fitter.......doing a workout dvd everyday for 30/40 mins (I've completed some really challenging programmes) and training on my wii fit for 30 mins too.........I've walked miles with the buggy, I was swimming too (but I'm a poof and its too cold for that at the mo)..... I even own my own handweights and kettlebell.......I am such a different person now

No more jolly fat Emma, but its not so bad as now my smile is genuine

15stone 10lbs to 11st 0.5lbs in 366 days

Em, you really have done absolutely fantastic. You should be sooooo proud Hun. I'm proud of you.

Xxxxxxxxx

Em, you really have done absolutely fantastic. You should be sooooo proud Hun. I'm proud of you.

Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks babe
I know you will be able to just as well, if not better...........especially now you are back at it
congrats on the 5lb loss

Its been an interesting few days

Celebrated my 1 year (yesterday) with a jam filled krispy kreme doughnut..............and I made KFC style chicken, using the same herbs and spices that they do at their restaurants...........It was bloody gorgeous (If anyone wants the measurements etc, let me know), we had them with corn on the cob, BBQ beans and wedges..........I was so stuffed afterward

I'm still keeping up with my exercise and now feel quite guilty if I don't do it......Jillian Michaels workouts and Wii Fit.....Works out to about 1hr a day (depending on the dvd I do)............I enjoy it and find my level of fitness has improved greatly, it takes a lot to get me all hot and sweaty now lol

Will be making a new list of goals to achieve and events to look forward to, to keep up my motivation

Ooh what herbs and spices do you use for your KFC chicken.xx
kfc-secret-recipe.jpg
Here's a list babe
Just leave out the accent......msg is not good for you and it does nothing for the flavour as all it does is take on the flavour of other things anyway

We had this again tonight, Made them into little bite size pieces and used syns on sauces for dipping.....yummy

It's Weigh In Day

Its a gain for me this week and a well earned one at that
I've eaten chocolate and doughnuts, had lunch/dinner out and been very relaxed with my syns

RESULT......0.5lb gain.............Which we all know is nothing in the grand scheme of things
I am still 2lb under my target number so still in range.

Have decided to weigh in fortnightly from nxt saturday.............ts my way of weaning myself off the scales, I dont wanna become addicted to them. So I will weigh in next Saturday (2nd) and then again mid month and again at the end of the month............in the meantime I will concentrate on how my clothes feel and the numbers on the tape measure..............especially as I have a new Rocky Horror costume to wear ( it already fits but I would like it to fit better, if that makes sense)

If I weigh in on Saturday and I have dropped below 11stone I will also decide then if I am lowering my target to 10st 10lbs or not

Last edited:
went on a mad one last night and felt like I was eating everything I could get my hands on
A far few rich tea biscuits have found a home in my belly lol............oppps

So its back to it today......time to be good

B: Banana
L: Traffic light Omelette with Baked Beans
D: Cowboy Pie with Veggies

B: Banana
L: SW Quiche, baked beans and scrambled egg
D: Jacket pot with cheese/ with Pasta and Chicken, peppers, onions, sweetcorn, peas and paprika seasoning

Hea: cheese
Heb: 2 alpen lights/chicken

Syns:

Oooo cripes, I went a whole day with no syns...........not done that for awhile......... Must remember to eat them or this maintaining lark will go right out the window

Well a sneaky weigh in last night (after a days worth of food) showed a loss......Quite a big one !!! so I am on a mission to try and pull it back within range for the next few days.
I can only assume the lack of syns and My new exercise has kick started my metabolism and the weight is dropping again

Talking about new exercise, I have purchased a new wii game
EA Sports ACTIVE Personal trainer.............well its brilliant, so easy to do, the wii trainer teaches you the right form for each exercise and theres a 30 day programme to follow which rewards you with trophies as you pass mile stones............It also tells you how many calories you have burnt (a plus for calorie counters). There is a second version which comes with a heart rate monitor which would be really beneficial for those who take fitness seriously

Well a sneaky weigh in last night (after a days worth of food) showed a loss......Quite a big one !!! so I am on a mission to try and pull it back within range for the next few days.
I can only assume the lack of syns and My new exercise has kick started my metabolism and the weight is dropping again

Talking about new exercise, I have purchased a new wii game
EA Sports ACTIVE Personal trainer.............well its brilliant, so easy to do, the wii trainer teaches you the right form for each exercise and theres a 30 day programme to follow which rewards you with trophies as you pass mile stones............It also tells you how many calories you have burnt (a plus for calorie counters). There is a second version which comes with a heart rate monitor which would be really beneficial for those who take fitness seriously

I hav this game :) hardly use it lol x

Hey ladies
Its been a weird week
I've tried new recipes
Made quiche, tuna pasta bake and Chocolate Hot cross buns...........All yummy scrummy

I've exercised every inch of my body
My car was in the garage yesterday so had to walk 40 mins to the school to collect my daughter and then walk back, whilst pushing a buggy with a 1 yr old in it and carrying a scooter
I was tired but well impressed with myself by the time I got back
I know I could never have done it with nearly 5 stone of weight on me.....no chance, I'd have puffed and panted all the way there

No active personal trainer tonight, apparently its my Rest day.....might have a sneaky play regardless lol....feel dead lazy if I do nothing at all

Weigh in tomorrow, no idea what the scales will say but hopefully I'll still be in range as I really am trying to maintain

It's Weigh In Day

Its weigh in Day

And its a Maintain for me, which is no bad thing as I am at Target...............11st 1lb which is 2lbs under my magic number but in Range

Tried to add it to my little weight loss chart in my signature but as I've added 52 entries ( a years worth )
I can't add anymore :( .............. so its time to say good bye to my chart and start with a new ticker

I am going to start one for my EA sport 30 day programme to keep me on track

Well done ems :) fab x
Ive started back class n so far feel brill day 3 ticked off hehe x

Goals and Targets all set ?.............I bet you will be fab....... Just think, the sun will be out soon and it will time to show more flesh lol.......Thats what keeps me going lol

Back