Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Had a horrendous day yesterday

My handbag was stolen.............. that sounds bad enough but the thief Kicked my daughter's buggy over (while she was in it) to distract me. I ran round to the front of the buggy to look after Caitlin and pick the buggy off its side, while the thief/thieves went down my nappy bag and took my handbag
The police believe that I was followed from the bank, where they had seen where I keep my handbag and potentially how much I had just put in it.
Thankfully Caitlin is fine, no injuries, just Shocked
I was not fine, I've cried my weight in tears, They got £50, all my debit cards and store cards. My driving licence, photos of my kids, £9 in scratch cards (belonging to the girls), my eldest daughter's radar key and the burberry bag and matching wallet, which will probably end up in the bin
Gutted but thankful that Caitlin was safe

It's Weigh In Day

Well its my first weigh in day in 2 weeks and its a loss

-2lbs

That not only takes me under my target range but into the next stone bracket...............10st 13lbs from 15st 10lbs.....Just 3lb shy of 5stone........I have to admit I am tempted to lose those 3lbs but I'm not going to put myself under any pressure to do it, if it happens it happens

Orr ems thats awful hun cant believe the low lifes would stoop as low as to kick the pram over! Im so annoyed for ya i hope the police find something or find them the low lives!!

Email from the police today to say they are not going forward with my crime investigation because there is insufficient evidence or information

Its enough to make your blood boil

OMG!! R u going to the papers with it? I wud!
I totally forgot to say well done on the loss hun :)

Thanks Em lol

No babe, I'm not.....I can't see how any of this is going to get any better. I've warned all my friends and Family and put a warning on my FB for other mummies to be careful

Sorry to hear about the mugging, can't believe they knocked the pram over, bet you were both scared to death.

I was mugged 7yrs ago, i was walking back to my car with loads of bags of shopping and my little handbag in my hand when a lowlife ( looked like a druggy) grabbed my bag while running past me i tried to keep hold of it but he just ragged my arm and hurt me so i let go, he got my purse with £200, bankcards, my phone and car and house keys, & smashed my eggs when my shopping bags landed on the floor! ;-)

its affected me though because now i always have a bag that has a shoulder strap i can put over me and i hate it when anyone's walking behind me,

this is really bad but i always think i hope he bought some bad drugs with my money and overdosed, im evil i know but he wssnt bothered about leaving me stranded!

Hope you are ok.xxx

Sorry to hear about the mugging, can't believe they knocked the pram over, bet you were both scared to death.

I was mugged 7yrs ago, i was walking back to my car with loads of bags of shopping and my little handbag in my hand when a lowlife ( looked like a druggy) grabbed my bag while running past me i tried to keep hold of it but he just ragged my arm and hurt me so i let go, he got my purse with £200, bankcards, my phone and car and house keys, & smashed my eggs when my shopping bags landed on the floor! ;-)

its affected me though because now i always have a bag that has a shoulder strap i can put over me and i hate it when anyone's walking behind me,

this is really bad but i always think i hope he bought some bad drugs with my money and overdosed, im evil i know but he wssnt bothered about leaving me stranded!

Hope you are ok.xxx

Sarah I can totally sympathise.......... Its a horrid feeling. Sod the bag, they could have had the damn thing but to injure a baby to get it. I spent the next 2 days feeling incredibly guilty that I couldn't keep my daughter safe and everyone was telling me I was daft but its how I felt.
Today I have had to go everywhere with my passport for new bank cards and post office cards. All my store cards have now been reordered. There's just my driving licence left to sort out but I cant get a new one till I get a bank card sorted so I can pay for the damn thing.

How are you getting on anyway babe, been a while since I've seen you about

Had a massive fatty weekend because I felt so awful
Takeaway pizza on Saturday
Dinner out at Frankie and Benny's on Sunday (though the kids nicked my starter and I said no to dessert)
Then I came home and ate the leftover pizza :(

But its a new week and I'm looking for a maintain. I've got to the point now where my target is set (11st 3lbs) and since reaching it I have been in target range, under rather than over. This weekend I went under by 1lb taking me to 10 st 13lbs. I did consider moving my target but I have decided against it, With everything I've got going on at the mo I don't need the pressure. so I am concentrating on my inches and how my clothes fit rather than the numbers on the scale. I don't wanna be too thin but I would like to be more toned in areas so I'm restarting the Jillian Micheal's Body Revolution again next month (after my holiday) ready for the summer

Sarah I can totally sympathise.......... Its a horrid feeling. Sod the bag, they could have had the damn thing but to injure a baby to get it. I spent the next 2 days feeling incredibly guilty that I couldn't keep my daughter safe and everyone was telling me I was daft but its how I felt.
Today I have had to go everywhere with my passport for new bank cards and post office cards. All my store cards have now been reordered. There's just my driving licence left to sort out but I cant get a new one till I get a bank card sorted so I can pay for the damn thing.

How are you getting on anyway babe, been a while since I've seen you about

You shouldn't feel guilty, how were you to know that someone would stoop so low to push a baby over, that's not what normal nice humans do, there is some right losers out there, just glad you are both ok.

Im doing ok, im just eating healthy fresh foods ive been doing it for 5 weeks but allowed myself lager at the weekend because we've been out every week and I've managed to get 9lbs off so im happy with that :) what about you, you superstar getting into the 10's, you are a right skinny Minnie now, you've done so well.x

You shouldn't feel guilty, how were you to know that someone would stoop so low to push a baby over, that's not what normal nice humans do, there is some right losers out there, just glad you are both ok.

Im doing ok, im just eating healthy fresh foods ive been doing it for 5 weeks but allowed myself lager at the weekend because we've been out every week and I've managed to get 9lbs off so im happy with that :) what about you, you superstar getting into the 10's, you are a right skinny Minnie now, you've done so well.x

I don't expect to still be in them 2 weeks from now, not if I dont stop comfort eating lol
Its made worse this week by the fact that Paul is away for the week, so its just me and the kids and finding time to eat properly is very difficult, Trying not to grab the easy stuff......Even did my dinner prep last night to make sure I made good choices

Omg, how terrible. I can't believe what animals would kick a pushchair over to get a bag. What low life's. I'm glad your ok. You shouldn't feel guilty as you couldn't have done anything else. Glad your little girls ok.xxxxxxxx

Omg, how terrible. I can't believe what animals would kick a pushchair over to get a bag. What low life's. I'm glad your ok. You shouldn't feel guilty as you couldn't have done anything else. Glad your little girls ok.xxxxxxxx

Thanks Babe, I know you're right but I'm her mummy and it happened while she was in my care, Its made me feel guilty plain and simple......Bet other mummies in my place would feel the same.
Just trying to move on from it............ So paranoid about having a handbag now that I have ditched it for the meantime for a 1980s style bum bag lol........... I know it sounds daft but it makes me feel so much safer

Tuesday's food

B: 2 LM rosemary and red onion sausages, 2 fried eggs and beans
L: half a bag of flavoured popcorn (1.5) 2 alpen lights
D: Jacket pot with cheese and beans, chicken chunks and a LM R&RO Sausage
Banana
More popcorn (4)

A: cheese
B: 2 alpen lights/chicken
Syns: 5.5

Just had the night from hell.................I flipping hate Teething.
had about 3 hrs sleep on and off. Looks like the day is gonna be full of grumpy baby's screams.

Kept me out of the kitchen last night and today I just can't be arsed with food

Hope Caitlin's feeling better now, and her teeth are through.xxx

She's still driving us nuts....... &/8 teeth through, seems to be the molars that cause the most distress, I'll be glad when they are all through

Hey em hope u get a betta nights sleep tonight x cant remember but is it wi tomoz?
It would have been today but I'm still doing the fortnightly weigh ins, so not due till nxt weekend
Probably a good job because I doubt I would have stayed in the 10s this week lol......Talk about stress !!!

Loving warming Sausage stew for dinner tonight............ Unsure of the syn values but not too fussed......If this cold spell continues, I might consider putting the weight back on just too keep warm lol

Back