Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Yeah but u were on ur holidays and 3lb gain on holiday is brill :) i had a 7lb gain after mine to haven skegness lol

I think shitting my pants on the high ropes and climbing wall probably helped lol

My partner has decided to run the Royal Parks half marathon in London this october (he ran it in 2009)............He wants to lose a stone before then so he's back on the healthy eating plan and exercising
Its helpful to be as I have been norty at times, its seems when you hit target that you stray from the path more often than not...........If I had continued to eat the same way I would have continued to lose and I'm happy where I am, weightwise, at the mo

Invested in a Dolce gusto machine.............Omg the chocochino is to die for.......7.5 syns but.......... I don't like the milk pods that are supplied for the chocco drinks........ Whole milk with sugar (ewwwww) so I swapped them for the skimmed milk pods that come with the skinny lattes...............only prob is I have now changed the syn value and I have no idea what to lol

Oh well
If anyone can shed some light on that situation I'd be so grateful

It's Weigh In Day

Woooohoooooo
after last week's 3lb gain, its a 2.5lb loss for me this week

10st 12lb

I've slipped out the bottom end of my target weight again, so I have decided to lower my target from 11.3 to 11stone exactly (leaving me with a window or 10.11 - 11.3)

Lets see what nxt week has in store for me

Last edited:
Hi Emma,

Im back on slimming world lol, i am a definite yoyo. I've got a new diary in this section its called Sarah's re- start if you want a nosey.x
Of course............I'll go hunt for it now

Evening ems how ya doin?

Its been a funny old week em........... Some great days, a biscuit binge after an emotional day and a bit hit n miss with my exercise

Just made the Mac n Cheese in this month's Mag................bloody gorgeous............ How's things with you ?

Its been a funny old week em........... Some great days, a biscuit binge after an emotional day and a bit hit n miss with my exercise

Just made the Mac n Cheese in this month's Mag................bloody gorgeous............ How's things with you ?

Trying extra hard this week :) i was thinking ov trying that might hav to put it on my meal list tryin the pulled pork tomoz for the first time cant wait :)

Trying extra hard this week :) i was thinking ov trying that might hav to put it on my meal list tryin the pulled pork tomoz for the first time cant wait :)

Mac n Cheese was gorgeous

Pulled pork....Not done that one............. Let me know how it comes out

It's Weigh In Day (or it was yesterday lol)

I stayed the same this week, which is fine with me

10st 12lbs................. Good job I weighed in yesterday as I woke up to my TOTM this morning, so I don't hold out much hope for this week

I'm doing the squat challenge and the Crunch challenge for the next 30 days (on day 5) so will be interested to see what it tones up or not lol

I stayed the same this week, which is fine with me

10st 12lbs................. Good job I weighed in yesterday as I woke up to my TOTM this morning, so I don't hold out much hope for this week

I'm doing the squat challenge and the Crunch challenge for the next 30 days (on day 5) so will be interested to see what it tones up or not lol

Well done :) im doing the squat challenge is the crunch challenge basically the same?

challenge pics.jpg

Back