Emma's diary- a new start

Well done Emma on the loss, keep going like you are and the belt will fit no problems by the time you go :)

42 lengths swam today woo hoo. After today and the circuit training yesterday am feeling a bit tired this evening so will def be resting tomorrow ready for swimming again on Friday.

OMG ive got so much energy today its unbelievale!! I swam 44 lengths today - I could have done more but didnt want to overdo things lol.

I have been thinking of joining a local curves- I am going to make an appointment to have a tour and a free assessment. I feel as though i need to be doing more exercise so maybe going to curves 3 times a week as well will help with my excess energy at the moment.

I even caught myself watching Fitness TV on sky this morning - I can't get enough of exercise at the moment. lol Lets hope it lasts.

I have got my weigh in at the weekend - I hope the scales are going to be nice to me.

I sts this week. Im a bit disappointed but I can def feel the difference in my clothes - So I expect it is showing as inch loss this week.

I went for a long walk yesterday with the dog with was lovely. Today I went swimming and swam 46 lengths - very happy with that. The pool was quite busy though with it being half-term etc so it took a bit longer than normal dodging kids lol!!

you're doing really well hun. the sts will probably be just exercise related. you're doing all the right things so i'm sure you'll be in for a good loss nxt week. ohh and 1 more lb and it'll be less than 100lbs to go!! can't wait to get there xxx

Today I booked an appointment to have my assessment at Curves - am really looking forward to it!! I missed my circuit training session today with my weight management course due to it being half term grrr so looking forward to next week.

Well a bit disappointed today - I went swimming and the pool was mega busy with it being half-term. So I only managed 35 lengths. Hopefully it will be quieter on Fri when I next go. Roll on Monday when most of the kids will be back at school - including my son lol!!

Didn't go swimming today as for some reason I am exhausted. Have also been struggling this week with food. I have been eating the same foods for 6 weeks now so I think I am getting bored. So I have an online shop being delivered tomorrow with lots of new foods - hopefully that will help. Im also due on in a week or so and that is making me want to constantly pick when Im not hungry.

I have been thinking about buying a slimpod package. Reading Thinking Slimmers website and people diaries on here they look really positive with lots of good results. I was going to sign up for a home learning course so I can't do both, so am undecided at the moment. Hmmm, decisions decisions lol

I have the night off work this evening so will be having a chinese and chilling for the rest of the evening.

OK I have bitten the bullett and ordered a slimpod package (14). I have ordered the CD so will be here next week sometime - The lady on the phone was very helpful.

Evening Hun. Bit late but I do recommend the slimpod. It's totally changed my ways with food. U just need an open mind and be relaxed when listening. In bed just before u sleep is best. Will be interesting to see how u get on xx

Thank you. I had a email to say the slimpod had been despatched and will be here on 2nd Nov - am really excited and can't wait to listen to them. xx

I decided not to have a weigh in this weekend as I had a bad week and kind of ate and ate and ate lol. I also didn't exercise as much as normal. So i know that if I had bad weigh in I would have given up.

Today I swam 50 lengths so I have finally reached my target - I have just got to keep maintaining this now. I also had my fitness assessment at Curves this morning - which went well. I signed up there and then and have got my induction tomorrow. It looks really fun and im looking forward to getting stuck in! So although I had a bad week Im still feeling positive and feeling good although tired after swimming today.

I am exhausted tonight. I have done 2 workouts today - The first one this morning at Curves and the second this afternoon at my weight management group. I really enjoyed them both. It was my first Curves session and I found it quite hard but im sure I will get used to it as time goes on.

My slimpod cds came this morning - It was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow. So will have a listen tonight.

50 lengths swam today. Feeling much better after not exercising much last week.

I listened to my slimpod for the first time last night - I say listened but I didn't hear much of it as I fell asleep. Anyway today I haven't really been that hungry. I normally have a binge in the evening but I haven't yet tonight and don't even feel like having anything. I know its too early for it to start working but Im liking how today went foodwise - Hope its the first of many!!

I forgot to mention that at the moment im slightly obsessed with The Biggest Loser. I am currently watching the Australian series 3 on you tube. I think its a very old one but still very inspirational. :D

Way to go on the swimming front, and I'm always watching biggest loser and currently watching you are what you eat while typing this.

I love swimming - I find it so theraputic :)

Ive not watch you are what you eat for a long time. I also like supersize v's superskinny.

Well I didn't manage to go to curves today - I didn't wake up until 10am and had to go shopping with my mum at 1pm and had so much to do at home I just didn't get the time. I also had a splitting headache all day so I suppose its not a bad thing.

Ive got a long day tomorrow in the office at work ( I normally work from home) Got to be there at 9am for training until 12pm then a meeting until 3pm then I need to get home for my son for when he gets home from sch and then start work again at 5pm-0030. Am going to be exhausted!!

Last edited:
Back