Emma's Diary (all green days!)

Today has been fab - lovely food! I LOVE SW :D Wish I hadn't taken a break last week but I supose the grass always looks greener on the otherwise ey ... however the grass is actually greener on the SW side - esp on GREEN days :p

Breakfast - Alpen bar

Lunch - Low fat super noodles and two slices of weigh watchers toast made into cheesy garlic bread with two cheese triangles and my trusty garlic grinder!

Dinner - SW chips cooked in garlic and tabasco sauce, three quorn nuggets (1.5syns), two quorn mini kievs (2syns), two tablespoons of ketchup (2syns) and lots of vegetables <33333

Snacks - Weight watchers carrott cake slice (3.5 syns) and GORGEOUS!

It is safe to say that my breath is deadly right now but at least there is no worry of Vampires visiting in the night :p I have one HEA left and I have a planned dessert/super of vanilla & choc muller light with a cut up alpen bar (2nd bar from HEB1), apple and grapes - yummmm!

9 syns used today :)

hi , love reading your diaries , i do just as you do hav the nite off on a tues after weigh in !! does me for the week then, i always hav my 15 syns , i think now thou my weight is starting to slow down bit now so going to start excersizing now and write my diary every day cus sumtimes i forget what ive had !!! good luck keep up the good work

hi , love reading your diaries , i do just as you do hav the nite off on a tues after weigh in !! does me for the week then, i always hav my 15 syns , i think now thou my weight is starting to slow down bit now so going to start excersizing now and write my diary every day cus sumtimes i forget what ive had !!! good luck keep up the good work

I always forget what I have had, lol :p Partly why I need to write everything down ... so I don't kid myself haha!

Good luck to you, and thanks xx

Todayyyyyy!

Breakfast - alpen bar (HEB1)

Lunch - cheese & broc pasta and sauce (0.5syns and milk = HEA1) and a bit of my boyfriend's subway sandwich (1syn - I counted a syn for it :p)

Dinner - spicy quorn rice (bachelors curry savoury rice with garlic, tabasco sauce, peppers, onions and quorn chicken) with two corn on the cobs

Dessert/Super - vanilla + choc muller light with chopped up alpen bar (2nd bar of HEB1), apple and grapes <333333

Snacks - 2x cheese triangles (HEA2), freedo (5.5syns), pickled onions, mcvitis light choc digestive (2.5syns) and a quorn ham toastie (HEB2)

10.5 syns used and I have had all of my HEA and HEB (for once!) - I am going to try and eat for superfree and free foods tomorrow I think and have a bigger breakfast but all in all I am just enjoying being back on plan!

I think I put some weight back on over my four/five days off plan last week as my jeans feel a wee bit tighter but I am trying to just carry on regardless as hopefully by my WI on Monday any gain will have gone and I might have a sts or loss ... I am keeping my fingers crossed! Writing everything down is doing me good though as I can't forget anything!!! :D

Wednesday :D

Breakfast - alpen bar (HEB1 - didnt have time to get a bigger breakfast like I wanted :/)

Lunch - SW tuna (5syns) sandwich on 2x ww brown danish bread (HEB2) with a packet of skips (4.5syns) and pickled onions

Dinner - Quorn cumberland sausages, SW spicy chips with peas

Snacks - used up my HEAs with two cheese triangles and a glass of cold milk <33

Dessert - vanilla & choc muller light with chopped up apple and alpen bar (2nd bar of HEB1) ... I love this! Had it dessert nearly all week!

9.5syns used today and all HEA and HEB have been used - I am getting good at this ;)

Ohhhh I am actually looking forward to WI on Monday so much! I hate not being weighed for a week and not knowing where you are upto :/ I am also going to get some hi5 bars for the first time - I am going to get lemon and choc I think as I have heard both are nice ... yummmmm! I hope Monday hurries up so I can step on those scales!

Thursday :D

Breakfast - alpen bar (1st of HEB1)

Lunch - cheese & broc pasta & sauce (HEA1 for milk and 0.5syns)

Dinner - quorn chilli w/ sw chips and rice and a side of corn on the cob with some flora light (1syn)

Snacks - bag of riveta minis (HEB2), peach snack size muller light and two mini babybel light (HEA2)

Super - cup of tea with alpen bar (2nd of HEB1), a freddo and a mcvities light choc digestive ... YUMMMMMMM!!!

9.5syns and all my healthy extras done! I feel like I am eating too much to lose weight this week but having said that my jeans feel that little bit looser than they did last week so heres to hoping! I got lazy with my healthy extras so it will be good to see what difference using them each day makes :)

You can stand under my umbrella ella ellla ella ayy ayy .....

*naughty me* - weekend comes and I forget to do my food diary. I have stuck to plan though, aside from having over 10 syns today ... I have had 9-11 syns all week each day but I haven't had a night off like I usually do so I am hoping that it will be OK - not too confident for stepping on the scales tomorrow but I supose I wasn't last time I took a week off. Hope that it is a loss of sts .... no gain please!

On to my food diary for today anyway :)

Breakfast - two alpen bars (HEB)

Lunch - noodles and two pieces of toast with flora light (HEB2 & 1SYN)

Snack - WW carott cake slice (3.5syns), two McVities light choc digestive (7syns) and an apple

Dinner - leftover quorn sephards pie from yesterday - hardly any gravy used in it so not sure how to syn my portion, hopefully it will be about a quarter of a syn! Some milk was used in the mashed potato so I shall count that as my HEA1

So I would say 12syns which is the most syns I have had on and on-plan day but like I said I am hoping that it weighs out OK as I haven't had a night off .. but saying that I wanted to lose any added weight from my days off plan last week - ohhhhhhh! I will just have to wait and see at weigh in tomorrow evening - this is why I hate not being weighed .. my mind goes on overdrive and I convince myself I have put on hugely and I feel sorry for myself rather than motivated :/ Note to self - no more taking holiday weeks when I can get to meeting but don't want to!!!!!!

"I'm a survivor ... I'm gonna make it - I will survive and keep on surviving" <3 motivational songs!!

Ohhhhhh! I forgot - I can't dread tomorrow nights weigh in for the following reasons:

1. I will know where I am upto and can feel 100% motivated again
2. I am getting my first ever hi-5 bars ... yummm!
3. I am getting the new mag to read through :)

So I shall look forward to it now ... no excuse!!

Well done Emma... just been catching up on your diary, but can't just read and leave - don't you just hate that ???

I was going to say that you appear to be counting your Alpen bars as an HexB each but if they are the light ones than they are 2 bars for 1 HexB... some days you have had 1 and on others you have had 2... wasn't too sure if you were having the light ones or the normal ones...

The plan is good isn't it - being able to eat all that food and still lose weight... ?
I have just returned to SW after trying Cambridge for about the 5th time and at WI last night I've lost 4lbs so I'm more than happy with that...

Keep up the good work...

Tracy

Back