Emma's diary - I mean it this time!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by emmylou26, 27 January 2009 Social URL.

1. emmylou26

emmylou26 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.94%)
    Diet:
    WW
    As you can tell from my diary title have tried various diets including WW before but have never quite seen it through to the end but this time I really feel motivated and feel like something has clicked.

Started around the New Year and lost 8/9 lbs before going back to class and had quite big losses then so I think I initailly found it difficult starting class and not having that big motivating weight loss. Does that make sense?

But..the positive is that in 2 weeks I have lost 4lbs which means it is going in the right direction!

Did have a chow mein from the Chinese after WI tonight but I think if I am going to be realistic and stick at this I need to factor in things like this so I kept points back for it.

Here's to a good Week 3!! I want at leat 1lb off!

Must do more exercise this week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.