Emma's Diary

well done love. :)

Good afternoon everyone things goig well here hoping for a good few off this week reached an all time low of 14 9 this morning so thats 2 off since saturday!!! knowing me that will be it for the week but we will see. Hope everyone had a good weekend
xx

Well done there Em :)

Great news Emma. x

Well i did official weigh in on friday and lost 2lbs. We were away for the first time in teh caravan for 4 days had the est time with the kids. Didn't stick to diet it was hard enough thinking up one meal!! Put 3 on which I was pleased with so better loose that this week

Hope you all had a nice easter

xx

It must be quite hard sorting out the diet in carvan when you are cooking for the kids too!!!
Im going away at the end of this month for my first caravan experience. luckily my friend is going to start atkins again soon so shouldnt be too bad (apart from she is veggie). we will have lots of wine and cheese :D

Is she going to come on to the board Vicky?

Sorry, Hi Emma. :)

I hope so :) she did it a couple of years ago in fact she was the one who told me to try it!

Oh Good, we have a load of people posting at the moment don't we love.

I know its great - get lots of ideas and its great be able to help others too :D

thats ok Jim haha, it does seem to be really busy at the minute. Its great lots of new faces

xx

There are loads of newbies, it's great. :)

Last edited:
Hey hey! Just popped on for a wee nosy and looks like you're doing great! You must be really happy with how well you are doing on atkins! Keep up the good work, Kirsty xx

Hey Kirsty, how are you love, nice to see you post. Are you doing OK love?

Hey Jim, I'm good thanks, How are you?

I am back on track after my few months away, things have calmed down with my brother getting home from hospital so am feeling more positive about things. Am sticking to the eat less, move more way for now and is paying off so far, want to lose weight for going on hol in August! xx

It was a very hard time for you Kirsty, how is your brother? I hope he is fully recovered or at least progressing love.

Thanks Jim, yeah was really hard. My bro has been home now 4-5 weeks and recovering great, started off with walking with aids and had to get hand rails for the house but now we managed to take him out for the day at the weekend and he managed to walk about without them (getting sore occassionally), unfortunately he has also been registered blind though caused by the meiningitis. He can see a little, but can't make out faces it's such a shame xx

Back