Emma's Diary

Hey, nice one Emma. :bliss: :bliss:

Brilliant Emma! Feels great, doesn't it, particularly when you haven't been below a certain weight in years and you crack it. Well done x

woohoo emma.. congrats and you are on your way....:D;)

Thanks evryone I am expecting a STS this week as I usually do after a wekk or 2 good weeks but you never know

xx

well you may be lucky Emma, but I know where you're coming from.

Wow Emma... your really rocking it!! Thanks for stopping by my diary. x

Thanks hun - hope you are still doing ok?

xx

Hi Everyone STS this week which i suspoected also TOTM so that not too bad. Feeling nibbly tonight really fancy biscuits!!!

xx

When I get a sweet craving - and I used to love biscuits, they were often my downfall - I am sometimes advised to eat a pickle, instead. Does this work for you?

That depends on the type of pickle, some are very high carb.

Hi Emma, just catching up, Im back on Atkins - you have done amazingly well - well done you, you must feel great!! Hope I can follow in your footsteps!

Glad to see you back Annie - well done for getting back on it. So hard to get back on it after a break. You can do it just stick to it.

I did manage to stop myself eating biscuits and I was very very proud. However on teh sunday we went out to celebrate DH having a new job and getting some redundancy money and all 6 of us went for a lovely meal. It felt great cos I not given in to the biscuits the night before and I really enjoyed the break. Didn't really affect weight too much either.

xx

well done for not eating those biccies and congrats on your oh getting new job. Been a horrid time for redundancies etc

Hi Emma, I'm pleased about the job love, well done for your old man. :)

Yay better news at last, Emma!

Jim I have never tried the pickle thing and I agree there is usually sugar involved in pickling, surely? Anyway the thought of a pickle when I fancy some chocolate does not appeal. Some in the US swear by this, mind you.

Pickle!! Do you mean like branston? I can't think of anything less appealing when having a chocolate craving haha

They might mean a pickled onion or what they call pickled beets? Or a gherkin? Something sour!

I would NOT want anything like this if I was craving sweets of any kind. Ewwww!

Back