Emma's Diary

I suppose a sour gherkin would be OK, but all other pickles as far as I know have sugar.

Morning everyone hope you are all ok. Had a sneaky weigh this morning fingers crossed for saturday morning I think its looking ok. Really want to get under 15 but that might be next week

xx

Morning Emm, looking good then love. I'm pleased for you.

I miss piccalilli myself. I used to love it with a pork pie.

Yes per serving, I would be having about 10G carbs with my helpings Laura. :)

I'll show you how to eat a pork pie, I get the family size Laura, just for me. :)

mmm i love pork pies :D (sorry mmmm i loveD pork pies )

I am not keen on pork pies and definately couldn't do pickled eggs or gherkins so guess i will have to find another way to stave off teh cravings
xx

ooooh I love black pudding!!

I eat the pastry now Vicky, but I used to break the pies open and throw away the pastry. :)

mm - you can eat the pies with pastry on maintenance? omg this is the best diet ever!

well all in proportion Vicky, I find I can eat one or two high carb items a day, but obviously, if you go back to your old way of eating, then you know what the result will be.

Lost 1lb this week which isn't bad as we had a meal out and I gave in to my chocolate craving on thursday night. Feel good though 2lb next week and will be in teh 14's woo hoo. Going to try attach a pic of how I am looking wish me luck haha

xx

well done - another pound gone forever!!

Cool... a pounds fab!

a pound is a pound Em, well done love.

How are you getting on this week Emma?

Hi Annie, better thanks last week quite honestly was a disaster haha. I think the problem is I am quite happy with how I look and have to get back the focus that i do absolutely need to loose more weight. Got Danny to take a pic saturday night when I went out cos I thought I always look worse and it wasn't as bad as I thought so that didn't help been trying to post before and half way pics but not going to well. How are you doing hun?

xx

Hi Em - if you feel happy with your weight/ they way you look do you need to lose more?

Im doing well Em, that is fantastic you feel so good about yourself - that is the ultimate goal really isnt it! Im sure you feel bloody fantastic after losing 40 lbs. Maybe if you really feel you want to lose a bit more - change your goal to maybe just another 7 lbs or something so it feel achievable rather than feeling like you still have far to go. You are a real sucess story - well done!!

Back