Emma's Diary

Hi Em, your weight loss so far is amazing, really well done! xx

Thank you ladies. I do need to loose some more really. I am doing a show in May just found out we will be pretty scantily clad!!! So on with the atkins haha

xx

I am doing a show in May just found out we will be pretty scantily clad!!!

Any spare tickets? ;) :D

Jim!! Haha we are doing Sweet Charity which if you know the story she is a dance hall hostess (prostitute) and I am on of the hostesses. Can't wait. I am sure there will be tickets Jim will let you know when they are on sale haha

xx

Is it a musical or drama? Our village do musicals and I'm involved in directing this year and at the moment producing too. We haven't decided for definitely what we're doing as the show isn't until November.

Its a musical will be a fab show its an amazing group I can't wait. This is only my second show but its something I always wanted to do I am a massive show off and so always seem to be the one at the front making my part a bit bigger haha. I couldn't direct it takes so much coordination and organisation. Our director is amazing. Well done you and good luck choosing your show

xx

me too Laura we did that last night and 'I love to cry at weddings'

xx

I have added some before and during pics if anyone fancies a look xx

Blimey, look at them legs. :D

Cor!!!

thanks guys xx

In the profile album. :)

simples!

Wow Emma absolutely stunning :) you look amazing. well done x

Beleive me Ditzee I do need to. I do like the way I look now for the first time ever. However I can now see problems areas. Before it was a ll a problem. My legs are still very big and my tummy is awful but I have had 4 kids so I guess I may be fighting a loosing battle there

xx

Morning

Well we are all poorly at our house with a sickness bug. I was up every 2 hours in the night. However it was worth it haha got on the scales the morning and I was 14st 12 I have not been 14 anything since I was 17 I fully expect it to go back on today as I will be dehydrated but it felt great haha

xx

Something you ate Em? LOL some advantages to being sick then. ;)

No we all have it!! The little two have been ill since the weekend then harry and I since yesterday so only Will and Danny to go can see a great weekend ahead!!

xx

oh no Em - hope you and your family are better soon xxx

Back