emma's diary

Emmaparsey

hey everyone i started slim and save a week ago today. I had a massive slip yesterday and feel so bad about it, but unsure whether to start again today. its not the diet that puts me off is putting all the weight bk on after, as have done that everytime before. but i am way to inpaitent to wait for results just by eating healthy and exercise. i weighted myself this morning and still lost 9lbs last week. thinking maybe try start this again and then do judd to lose last bit, so i thought i would do a diary to keep my busy.

so start weight from 12st

Keep going! You will gain weight with any diet if you eat the same as before, at least with the VLCD you can lose it quicker and get to where you need to be and then try to keep it off by eating better/exercise/mixture of both.

You can do it!

thank you GEE ye i think i will, i woke up this morning wanting to go straight bk on in just hoping it wont be to hard

I read somewhere on here;

'It's hard to diet; It's hard to be overweight; make your choice'

I can totally relate to that as it's so awful being overweight, and if I think about it logically, this diet isn't as bad as all those failed shopping trips, bloated belly and the lack of confidence etc etc..

Good luck xx

Hello welcome and well done on a great first week loss :)

Back