Emma's Diary

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... like loosing the lbs if they went in r pockets after weigh in wuld beee sucha good idea :):)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... like loosing the lbs if they went in r pockets after weigh in wuld beee sucha good idea :):)

Yeh! What an idea!x

Hey gawgeous!!! Check you out in your new piccie!!! :) Ya look class hun! Hope all is goin well this week, am I right that you got the house? If so.....YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY (That's me sending a Mexican Wave all the way across the Irish Sea) x

Hey Em, not sure if I have said it yet but HUGE congrats on the house. You must be so excited :) How you doing? Well done on your loss x

Hey you, hope you're starting to feel better :D

Re your very impressive make your own wii fit idea - my girls have got boxes and have started to make "pretend wii" and started to nag OH - I'm loving it lol - fingers and toes crossed xxx

Emma, you should be on dragons Den LOL! :8855:

Hey gawgeous!!! Check you out in your new piccie!!! :) Ya look class hun! Hope all is goin well this week, am I right that you got the house? If so.....YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY (That's me sending a Mexican Wave all the way across the Irish Sea) x

Thanks hun! Yep you are right! Party at mine;) Hehe! Have one back! :talk017::33::47: And have a snowball and a present cos i like the new smilies lots:D x

Hey Em, not sure if I have said it yet but HUGE congrats on the house. You must be so excited :) How you doing? Well done on your loss x

Thanks Lea, I'm soooo excited i cant even begin to tell you how much! I need decorating ideas ladies! No, wait, musnt get ahead of myself;) LOL x

Hey you, hope you're starting to feel better :D

Re your very impressive make your own wii fit idea - my girls have got boxes and have started to make "pretend wii" and started to nag OH - I'm loving it lol - fingers and toes crossed xxx

It just seems to be a nasty cough today but i'm glad the cold is gone! Didnt last long enough to have a proper effect on my appetite though lol.

I'm still thinking of ways you could persuade him! :D xx

Emma, you should be on dragons Den LOL! :8855:

Lol! Applying right now!;)x

Glad your cold has gone - now just got to kick that cough outta here :)

OH not caving in yet on the wii - despite our creativity :mad: We will not give up!

i hear you're hijacking our metro trip.. i'm so excited :) you know what.. i have NEVER EVER worn anything from Republic / Topshop / Bay / Primark / River Island and i want to! :( if you're both coming up here itll have to be a weekend job - day in Metro, day in Newcastle City Centre :D

Can we all come to the new gaff for a party? x

Glad your cold has gone - now just got to kick that cough outta here :)

OH not caving in yet on the wii - despite our creativity :mad: We will not give up!

Shouldn't that be "wii will not give up!;)".

We will persuade your OH somehow! :D x

i hear you're hijacking our metro trip.. i'm so excited :) you know what.. i have NEVER EVER worn anything from Republic / Topshop / Bay / Primark / River Island and i want to! :( if you're both coming up here itll have to be a weekend job - day in Metro, day in Newcastle City Centre :D

Even better! Although when your at goal, i will still be far awaaaaaaaaay! So browsing through Republic and Topshop for me! LOL x

congratulations on the house missus... fantastic news, course youll be moving to some posh penthouse luxury appt once the wii idea takes off... just remember us all when youre a multi billionaire :giggle:

Thanks Sandy. Yes yes of course i will, i'll have a spare bedroom for you all ;)x
Can we all come to the new gaff for a party? x

Of course, providing you bring your own food and drink, own chairs to sit on and own beds to sleep in!;) I'm not rich yet!:Dx

awh can i come to? i might look a little funny with all my stuff on the boat but i still wanna go lol!!

awh can i come to? i might look a little funny with all my stuff on the boat but i still wanna go lol!!

:eek: boat? what boat? lol! x

Even better! Although when your at goal, i will still be far awaaaaaaaaay! So browsing through Republic and Topshop for me! LOL x

dont reckon I will hit anywhere near goal until summer next year - thats plenty of time for you to get ur bum into gear and get into sizes Republic / Topshop sell! :p

dont reckon I will hit anywhere near goal until summer next year - thats plenty of time for you to get ur bum into gear and get into sizes Republic / Topshop sell! :p

Next summer sounds about right to me too - in fact the school summer holidays sounds absolutely fab timing for me! :)

That gives you heaps of time hun :D xxx

Woooo hoooo, party party party! x

Back