Emma's Diary

Good luck with wi tomorrow x

hey Em, hope you enjoyed your xmas movie and good luck for tomorrow :) did you manage to unlock any further with the boxing? xxx

Oops, Sorry. Dont want to get u in trouble with the boss:):):). Later hun.

Hehe. It's all good hun. I'm getting pretty good at knowing when to minimise it;)x

Hi emma. I love Miracle on 34th Street as well - is the Natalie Wood one or the remake? They're both great.

I watched The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2 on DVD last night so feeling very Christmassy.

Hope you're getting back on track ok x

I think it was the remake.

Oh i love The Santa Claus. Did you see number 3? I watched it this weekend and i LOVE it! What a christmassy movie! So excited now! xx

You are sooo not sad being excited about the movie on Sun...either that or we are both sad lol :D
I have sooo many xmas movies on dvd...including the snowman and the father christmas cartoon one :D
Have been watching them so much lately!
Hope you're ok today! xxxx

Oooh i thought about getting the snowman, it was only £3 at Tesco. I put some Christmas songs on my phone yesterday! LOL. Yes thanks, i'm good x

I love that movie and will get it recorded just in case it clashes with birthday lunch. Hope you are OK and getting back on track.

M

Thanks M, i'm back on track now x

Hello my darling, thanx for your txt earlier :) Glad you're feeling better. Hope you have a lovely weekend and stay on that wagon all the way to the metro centre :D xxx

No problems my little angel :D. I'm sitting comfortably in the wagon. No more clinging on for dear life! LOL x

Hi Em,

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better and looking forward to the weekend and your feel good films.

Sounds like a snuggle on the sofa kind of afternoon - all warm and cosy while its cold outside. aaaaahhhhhh

Rosie x

Thanks Rosie - I LOVE snuggling up watching a movie when tis cold outside - especially with the Christmas tree lights on!x

hello my darling, hope you've had a good weekend - good luck for your WI tomorrow :) xxx

Good luck on weigh in tomorrow

Good luck with wi tomorrow x

Good luck for WI my lovely :)

good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks all x

hey Em, hope you enjoyed your xmas movie and good luck for tomorrow :) did you manage to unlock any further with the boxing? xxx

I did enjoy it - Elf is on next week lol.
Thanks for the good luck. I didnt try the boxing again - was too busy with the Free Stepping! LOL. Going to do another run tonight! xx

Lost 3lbs! Checked 3 times to make sure! Didnt think i would have lost anything!!! So thats it now, no more gaining and then losing. Need one more pound to get back to my 6 pounds (in ticker).

Next week it will be a loss and not a loss making up for a gain! xx

Oh and i forgot - i have two Christmas parties this week. One with very cheap drinks! One at the Jongleurs!

And only 12 days til my birthday!:eek: Nooo, i dont want to be 20 :eek: x

hi emma. well done on the 3lbs, you should be v proud of that :)

yes, watched the santa clause 3 on sat night - v good. i do like some festive films to put me in a christmas mood! have got elf on my blockbuster list so will be watching it this week some time :D

well done em, what a fab loss!! Keep it up! And there's nothing wrong with being 20, only a quarta to 80 haha x

Thanks , was very chuffed!

Oh thanks Steph! LOL. What a refreshing thought ;) x

hi emma. well done on the 3lbs, you should be v proud of that :)

yes, watched the santa clause 3 on sat night - v good. i do like some festive films to put me in a christmas mood! have got elf on my blockbuster list so will be watching it this week some time :D

Thank you Karen, i hopped on and off three times!

I love them too! Elf is on next Sunday! I have been singing the "where are you Christmas" song from the Grinch all day lol (in my head of course) ;)x

go u hunni all that wii fitting is doing ya good!! fab loss chic xxx

go u hunni all that wii fitting is doing ya good!! fab loss chic xxx
Thanks Catz! Going on again tonight!x

yes, singing it i your head all day is better than singing it out loud i've found ;)

Especially when its a Christmas song and one person in your office isnt too bothered by Christmas lol ;) x

No problems my little angel :D. I'm sitting comfortably in the wagon. No more clinging on for dear life! LOL x

Lost 3lbs! Checked 3 times to make sure! Didnt think i would have lost anything!!! So thats it now, no more gaining and then losing. Need one more pound to get back to my 6 pounds (in ticker).

Next week it will be a loss and not a loss making up for a gain! xx
OMG Em, that's fab news - well chuffed for you :D:D:D Tis onwards and downwards for both of us ... all the way to the Metro Centre :D xxx

Hi Emma

Well done on that 3lbs your really on the way again. Don't worry re parties theres more time to loose weight after they are done - just enjoy yourself especially with old age looming.

All the best

M

well done Em :) well chuffed for ya! we're all going to be skinny minis for metro next year :D x

Back