Emma's Diary

Glad you had a wonderful weekend xxx

Sorry you had an ickle gain babe but so glad you had a fab weekend. Not long now to your special day :D xxx

Hehe - 4 blemmin days! Duno if i am looking forward to it or not! HAHA. Looking forward to the night out but it's going downhill rapidly (firstly my cousin will have to leave early and she is designated driver meaning we all need to go! Secondly - my little sister has other plans) xx

The main thing is that you had a great weekend hun! You will soon get that weight gain off...but its always difficult this time of year so don't let it get to you. xxx

Too true Laura, thanks hun. 2009 will definately be all losses - no more of this gain/loss/gain business!! xx

Ah well, at least you enjoyed yourself :)

Aye indeed thanks Jess. Food was pants though. Drinkies were good :D x

That weight will soon come off glad you enjoyed yourself

M

Glad you had a wonderful weekend.

Glad you had a wonderful weekend xxx

Thanks M, Keisha and KDMA. I so love this time of year xx

Another Christmas movie!!! Jingle all the way is on Friday - film 4 at 7.10 i think :D

Sad... me?! NEVER!:D

Jealous now arent ya ;) Maybe it was :p

Yeah and yeah! still gotta beat your hoops 'member! x

Well then, what are you waiting for missy!!!

Another Christmas movie!!! Jingle all the way is on Friday - film 4 at 7.10 i think :D

Sad... me?! NEVER!:D

What is sad is that you'll be in on a Friday night watching it!!! ha :8855:

Well then, what are you waiting for missy!!!

I havent had chance!:eek: I read that you got over 3000 though - dont think i can beat that!!!

What is sad is that you'll be in on a Friday night watching it!!! ha :8855:

I know! Lol although........ it's my mums birthday Friday so i'm having a (homecooked) meal at my nans for her then i'm out Saturday for my birthday! :D x

Having had such a blast you would have been amazed not to see a bit of a gain I suppose.

At least you know what caused it and you had an amazing time - so 2lbs is not that high a cost to pay for a couple of great nights out.

Be off in no time with all that wiiing you lot are doing (is that how you would spell that?)

Having had such a blast you would have been amazed not to see a bit of a gain I suppose.

At least you know what caused it and you had an amazing time - so 2lbs is not that high a cost to pay for a couple of great nights out.

Be off in no time with all that wiiing you lot are doing (is that how you would spell that?)

Rosie - that sounds so wrong! LOL;) Thanks for your support hun xx

score to beat is 1957 on 6min hoop! :D x

Thank god! Thought Lou had it way over 3000!!!!!

I'm cr*p at hula too! :eek: x

On the 10 minute one I do!!! :D

Although desperately in need of a decent sports bra - went out for one this morning but they are so hard to get unless u have pancakes for titties! x

Although desperately in need of a decent sports bra - went out for one this morning but they are so hard to get unless u have pancakes for titties! x

so THATS why i had no problem finding a sports bra! :D LOL

hope youve had a good day Em? i resent you that text, let me know if you dont get it again :) xxx

hope youve had a good day Em? i resent you that text, let me know if you dont get it again :) xxx

Finding them are so hard... DD/E boobies are abnormal apparently... :( lol x

Pah! Shush! I have no chance of beating that!

Yeah snap! I am relying on a VERY tight top (under another loose one of course - my jiggly wobbly fat is VERY unattractive!);) x

Didnt get it again my lovely. Perhaps the text fairies pinched it! xx

Finding them are so hard... DD/E boobies are abnormal apparently... :( lol x

High five for the DD/E boobies Lou!:D Only good part(s) about my weight really:D x

hows u today hun x

High five for the DD/E boobies Lou!:D Only good part(s) about my weight really:D x

i obviously did something wrong to upset the boobie fairies then.. :( at my heaviest 17st 7 I was still only a B cup.. and now theyre all starting to get a bit airy! LOL :D (gotta laugh or i'll cry LOL)

hope you're having a good day :D xxx

Pah! Shush! I have no chance of beating that!

Yeah snap! I am relying on a VERY tight top (under another loose one of course - my jiggly wobbly fat is VERY unattractive!);) x

Didnt get it again my lovely. Perhaps the text fairies pinched it! xx

Hmmm - u sure...mine are killing me!!!!

i obviously did something wrong to upset the boobie fairies then.. :( at my heaviest 17st 7 I was still only a B cup.. and now theyre all starting to get a bit airy! LOL :D (gotta laugh or i'll cry LOL)

hope you're having a good day :D xxx

Seriously, u dont wanna worry about it. When I was tiny (7stone) I wanted big boobs so much - then I got older, bigger, had a baby and I got my boobs - and I hate them! Sleeping is painful for me atm...I may be due but all this wiifitting is causing them to hurt...a lot. Think I may have to invest in a decent £25 sports bra. To be fair...my best bra's are from Le Senza - and most expensive - but fit me the best! Oh poooo....more money. :(

I have E boobies too. So not attractive without a bra. I think they make me look fatter than I actually am sometimes. I can't wait to be a size 10 with lovely D boobs :)

Back