Emma's Diary

just a random thought - are you still living in that house with your sister then? cause before you disappeared you were moving werent you.. :) x

Yep, all moved into the new house (been there a year in August!!!:eek:) It's gone so quick!

Still living with my sister too!

And i have two baby rabbits:D x

Oooh and forgot to say i'm going to see Streetdance 3D tonight!!! Excited!!!

Not much to say due to not being able to post WIs:(

Although i am getting the scales this weekend and will probably have an awful shock Monday!!! In an ideal world there would be not much difference between the two :eek: Should i be expecting a big change shifting from one set of scales to another?x

Having to get new scales is a bit of a nightmare! It's something I've never even thought of. Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll weigh you lighter than your old ones.
Whe i went on hols last year there were scales in the room. I hopped on them on the first day so i could keep track and i was 4lbs lighter - this was after champagne and eating lots of goodies on the plane - so it was definitely the scales!

Hope the film is/was good hun!
As for new scales - I had to accept an 4lb gain when I got my new ones but to be fair, you just kinda accept it really. You could find you're lighter on the new ones, I think Jen just got some new scales and she's lighter. I just changed my original weight to 4lbs heavier as well so the overall loss is still the same!

Hope you have a lovely weekend chicky :)

Hi hun, hope you had a good weekend and your WI was kind to ya xxx

oooo whats streetdance 3d? sounds good, have a good night xx

It's like step up. Has George Sampson in, Diversity, Flawless, Hugo Cortes from So You Think You Can Dance and little Akai from Got to dance.

Very good!!!! 3d made it even better!!! George is almost unrecognisable now!!! Really enjoyed the film and will be getting it on DVD when it comes out! Some fanastic perfomances, especially Diversity!!

:D ohh enjoy the film Em
have a great day hun

Having to get new scales is a bit of a nightmare! It's something I've never even thought of. Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll weigh you lighter than your old ones.
Whe i went on hols last year there were scales in the room. I hopped on them on the first day so i could keep track and i was 4lbs lighter - this was after champagne and eating lots of goodies on the plane - so it was definitely the scales!

Can i borrow yours then please Nic:D x

I got new scales and was 1lb heavier, but I took it as these were going to be my forever scales. C batteries you can buy from anywhere that sells batteries, they are the next size up from AA (Can you tell I worked in a shop that sold batteries all day long:)) You can get them for as cheep as 99p or the extra long life ones up to a fiver, although for scales, the cheapy ones are just as good :)

Have a lovely weekend Em xxx

Thanks Nik. Shall try and get some asnd see if it makes a difference as i love my scales, they measure everything!!! x

Hope the film is/was good hun!
As for new scales - I had to accept an 4lb gain when I got my new ones but to be fair, you just kinda accept it really. You could find you're lighter on the new ones, I think Jen just got some new scales and she's lighter. I just changed my original weight to 4lbs heavier as well so the overall loss is still the same!

Hope you have a lovely weekend chicky :)

Can so see this coming for me. Although, i think i could handle it more if i changed my orginal weight heavier rather than having to reduce my loss to reflect the heavier weight on my scales!!! Thanks Hannah x

does little Boogie in Em's pad
and hoping she's having a great weekend :D

Hope you're weekend is awesome Em. xxx

Hi hun, hope you had a good weekend and your WI was kind to ya xxx

:D Hi Emmmmm

Where are you ?

Emmmmaaaaa. Hope your scales are sorted now :)

Thanks girlies!!

Still not sorted anything about the scales!!! I'm terrible!!! Going to pick them up tonight though:)

Tried to find people on FB last night but it's still a work in progress!:p Beware!:Dxx

you dafty, hurry up with them scales :p :D x

Hi Emma. glad to see you back (I'm back too!)

Im contemplating spanking new scales too.
Mine are ikea £2.50 cheapos:D
You can bearly read the dial,esp when its between pounds!:p

Im very scared to get new digital or even talking ones as im a scaredy & dont want them to tell me something i dont want to hear!
xx

<puts on her best being aware face> :D xxx

I'm so trying to think of what that would look like!:px

hello emma sorry havent posted on your diary before , just wanted to say hi xxxx
Aw thanks Phill:) You're doing so well with your weight loss!!! Wow!!x

Hi Emma. glad to see you back (I'm back too!)

Karen!!!!! Lovely to see you back hon!!!
i think i disappeared just after your wedding! How's married life :D x

You can bearly read the dial,esp when its between pounds!:p

Oh i so want those scales:D

Im very scared to get new digital or even talking ones as im a scaredy & dont want them to tell me something i dont want to hear!
xx

Best to look away now Charly!:Dx

you dafty, hurry up with them scales :p :D x

Ok so..... the new scales say 3lbs heavier!!!

Not too fussed..... Ok maybe a bit:whistle:

Was kinda hoping it would show this massive loss ;):p

Hoping for a good loss next week! I need to get on with some exercise! I need to find an exercise buddy me thinks!x

Last edited:
Hi Emma just found your diary - the joys of being off work, more time on minis

3lbs is nothing - its not as if its a proper 3lbs anyway, new scales dont count

Ah just add the 3lbs on to your original weight hun! Anyway - you'll soon have 3 measly lbs kicked to the kerb! No probs hun - loving the sound of an exercise buddy. I think I need one of those as well!

Back