Emma's Dukan Diet!

Nervous for weigh in day tomorrow... Am having lots of asparagus and green tea because I was retaining a lot of water this morning :(
B- bacon, eggs, asparagus
L- beef moussaka
D-beef moussaka, asparagus :D
S-muffins

Hope everyone is having a great day :) xxx

So what was your wi result ? We are waiting :)

Whoop emma fab loss xxx

Thanks Sididd!

I'm getting Really bad at not posting my menus which I should try and do everyday, but I haven't had anything naughty and feeling a bit demotivated at the minute because I seem so close to my goal but also so far away :(
B- muffins
L-smoked haddock and 2 poache eggs
D- 2 chicken breasts, garlic mushrooms and asparagus :)
S- rhubarb and goji berries, yoghurt
Xx

Come on Emma were both nearly there.....weve got to keep motivated. Dont let the winter blues dampen our sight of the finish line xxx

Fab loss,well done x

Hi diary, sorry you've been neglected this last week! Weighed in at 11st this morning so the 10s are gone from sight again :( but I'm on the way home for y birthday weekend yayy, but it's going to involve lots of cake, bread and chocolate... Oops!
I've been at a bit of a stall the last 2 weeks with nothing much happening weight wise Even though I was being really good, so restart on Monday with renewed vigour :) :)
Hope everyone has a great week/end xxx

I'm genuinely impressed with how bad I managed to be this weekend haha!! Weighed in at a grand total of 11st6 this mornin having left on Wednesday at 11st... Oops! Back on being good today and going to get to TW as soon as I can :) feeling really determined again which is great, although I know today is going to be bad because of sugar cravings etc :(
Back with 3 PP days to get rid of water weight etc then alternating again after that! Wish me luck... :)
Xxx

Back