emmas journey to becoming a skinny minny!!

pinkflamingdaisies

hiya!

im very new to this slimming world diet, i nicked the diet plan off another slimming world dieter!

im starting tomorrow and i have opted for extra easy!

2 years ago i was 13:13lb and i slimmed myself down to 10:4lb in a year and a half thanks to eating smaller and healthier and going to gym 3 times a week

but then i met my boyfriend 4 months ago and im now at 11 stone

i want to slim back down to 10:4, 10 if poss and for the last 3 months i have tried with all my might but i have managed to lose nothing! (i even did the special k diet...never again!)

all advice and support is greatly appreciated!!

Oh god had such a bad start to the day, these syns creep up on you!

B- low fat yoghurt and mandarin (1 1/2 s)
Also a very small and naughty slice of Guinness cake (17s) ...Bahhh!!

L- chicken sandwich (2 slices of brown bread [heb] 1 1/2 s)

D- chicken tandoori (which i stupidly thought were free but were 9 s) with noodles

So overall i had an appalling 27 syns, well its a synfree day tmoro!!

I think it does take a few false starts to make sense of it all, especially if you do not have the support of a consultant. You'll get there - congratulations for starting.

Awh thanks very much :) my friend also does sw and she's shown me lots of syn free meals that i will definately use :) as long as i have 1 or 2 syn free days ill b ok for the week :) x

Had a much better day today!

B-scrambled eggs
Grapes

L-small chicken sandwich (heb) (1s)
Mugshot

T-tomato and herb pasta in packet with 2 laughing cow light triangles (hea)

Total...1 syn!! Whooooo!

Well done for getting started again good luck with your goal looks achievable, there is tons of support and ideas on here

Haha no pieces of cake for me!!

Well today was another good day

B-toffee mullerlight , raspberries and a mandarin

L-mugshot , brown bread sandwich (heb , 1s)

S- bachelor pasta pot shot tomato

T-iceland Mexican chicken with pilau rice (2s) and 3 babybel light (hea)

Total - 3syns !!

Tomorrow im going to save my hea and heb until my tea for pitta bread pizza with sw chips!!

Oki so im starting this diary AGAIN im no longer with the bf and im now at 11-2, i see this stupid boy everyday at work and i wanna make him sorry he ended it AND i need to feel good about myself again!!

So today i have had

B. Sw eggybread (heb and 1 syn for dash of milk)

L. Chickpea , tomato and bns soup

T. Garlic quark chicken, Celeriac chips , muller

Snacks: options (2syns) blue riband (5 syns) alpen light (3 1/2 syns) 1 tiny roast potato (1 syn) and 2 crabsticks

Total : 12 1/2 syns ... not bad!!

Oki so im starting this diary AGAIN im no longer with the bf and im now at 11-2, i see this stupid boy everyday at work and i wanna make him sorry he ended it AND i need to feel good about myself again!!

So today i have had

B. Sw eggybread (heb and 1 syn for dash of milk)

L. Chickpea , tomato and bns soup

T. Garlic quark chicken, Celeriac chips , muller

Snacks: options (2syns) blue riband (5 syns) alpen light (3 1/2 syns) 1 tiny roast potato (1 syn) and 2 crabsticks

Total : 12 1/2 syns ... not bad!!

*hugs* If he doesn't already see what he's missing then he's so not worth it... but I must admit that I am dying to slim down so my high school crush who I still talk to can see what he missed out on haha!

Alpen Lights are only 3 syns - saved you half a syn there! :p

Well when i lost 4 stone originally all the lads who turned me down before were queuing up, best feeling ever turning them down!! He was very unsupportive when i first tried sw , he used to buy parmos when i came over(if u dunno what they r Google them, well over 150 syns ... )but now im shot of him im finding it easier, but i don't think i can eat quark anymore , its just vile!!

Well when i lost 4 stone originally all the lads who turned me down before were queuing up, best feeling ever turning them down!! He was very unsupportive when i first tried sw , he used to buy parmos when i came over(if u dunno what they r Google them, well over 150 syns ... )but now im shot of him im finding it easier, but i don't think i can eat quark anymore , its just vile!!

I liked him a lot in school, and he messed me about a bit. When I speak to him now he tells me he regrets that and often asks me if we weren't seeing other people whether I'd be interested. I'm so not, but I'd just love to see his reaction when I'm slimmer than he's probably ever seen me (been overweight for years).

When I met my OH 2 years ago I was overweight, but I reckon I've put at least another stone on since being with him. He is a little overweight but doesn't care what he eats - he eats loads of crap. He did attempt SW with me when I first started but give in pretty quickly. He still has SW dinners and stuff with me... he just snacks an awful lot on goodies.

Quark isn't nice on it's own and I haven't tried it in anything savoury because I don't really like cheesy saucy things that much. However I LOVE it mixed with White Choc Options (2 Syns). It's amazing. I mix half a tub with a sachet of options, melt two Alpen Bar Lights (HexB) in the micro for 10 seconds and press it into a little ramekin then top with the Quark mixture. Divine and feels ridiculously naughty for two syns!

Boys have no willpower !! I like doing that with quark but i always use my hexb on bread (which i need to stop doing!!) might have it tomorrow for my pud :) x

I could easily go without bread. I tend to use my HexB's on Cereal because it's quick in the morning and even though lots of people complain about the amount of cereal you get for a HexB, I find 35g of Bran Flakes just about right for me and it keeps me full up for most of the morning. And for the other, if I haven't used the other HexB for meat on a green or potatoes on red, I generally use the Alpen Bars because it satisfies my sweet cravings without having to use syns!

Chipmunk89 said:
I could easily go without bread. I tend to use my HexB's on Cereal because it's quick in the morning and even though lots of people complain about the amount of cereal you get for a HexB, I find 35g of Bran Flakes just about right for me and it keeps me full up for most of the morning. And for the other, if I haven't used the other HexB for meat on a green or potatoes on red, I generally use the Alpen Bars because it satisfies my sweet cravings without having to use syns!

Made the quark cheesecake for pud tonight, i put a bit of sweetner in as well though cos it was still a bit tart for me

pinkflamingdaisies said:
Made the quark cheesecake for pud tonight, i put a bit of sweetner in as well though cos it was still a bit tart for me

Yum! I haven't been able to get quark at sainsburys the last couple of times ive been :( might pop in tonight when I pick OH up (he works in sainsburys) and hopefully I can have it for pud too. With cherries on. Yummy!

Chipmunk89 said:
Yum! I haven't been able to get quark at sainsburys the last couple of times ive been :( might pop in tonight when I pick OH up (he works in sainsburys) and hopefully I can have it for pud too. With cherries on. Yummy!

Ive only ever seen it in Morrisons tbh , mind im not a big sainsburys shopper

They do sell it in sainsburys. It's jay they haven't had any in for the last couple of weeks. It's odd as the shelf has always been full before - how many people buy Quark really??? Haha, maybe loads of people joined SW and found out about it at new.year!

Chipmunk89 said:
They do sell it in sainsburys. It's jay they haven't had any in for the last couple of weeks. It's odd as the shelf has always been full before - how many people buy Quark really??? Haha, maybe loads of people joined SW and found out about it at new.year!

More then likely this is probably y lol, ppl can't get enough of it!

Back