EMMA'S NEW DIARY...

lay off the fries

GREETINGS ALL,

i am starting ww core plan in the morning and thought i would introduce myself and make a start on my new diary...

for the last 3 weeks i have been doing the cambridge diet plan with not a lot of success :break_diet:

i had a great start and then buggered it up week 2 and gained 1lb. yet after sticking to the diet 100% for week 3 i only managed to stay the same :(

this really got me down as not one bit of food has passed my lips for a whole week and i lost absolutely nothing....to me notthing is worth that.!!!

so i have decided to embark on the ww core plan AGAIN.!! i have done it before and seen fantastic results if only i could stick to it better. the last times i did it i didnt know such a forum as this existed so i am hoping that even though i wont be going to meetings, i will be able to stick with it a lot better this time through keeping a diary and reading everyones posts.

i hope to be talking to and befriending many of u over the mext few months. :D

SO HERE GOES..................

good luck with Core hun, i like to do it occasionally but i find it hard to stick to long term personally. hope you have a good week :) xxx

Hi Emma, All the best for your new start.
I am doing the OLD WW that not a lot of people know about but it works for me and I know it off by heart.
I have found that keeping myself at a relaxed state of mind (if at all poss. these days) helps to get the pounds to go. AND not to beat yourself up when you digress, it happens to the best of us! Just treat it as a blip and get back to it. Don't think that you've failed again. I think this little icon says it all.:devilangel:

Hello, you can do it this time, just take it one day at a time

Back