1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Emma's SW Journey :) 2stone down - moving forward :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by miss_emmajane, 11 October 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Slimming World
    I have messed around a bit over the last month. Gained 2.5lb as my first ever gain and was gutted - slowly got that off to then go through a week of hell because of my university making a mistake with my placement and refusing to admit it but rather just failing me :( I am taking it higher but all of last week whilst it was going on I was far from on plan, McDonalds and chip shop meals included with masses of stepsils because I have had a cold on top of everything.

I get weighed on Wednesday and will see my gain (dreading it) but as of today I am back on plan. I worked so hard to lose two stone over Summer and I am not going to let myself down by discontinuing with something that has made me so much happier.

I have had a yummy Linda Mcartney sausage toastie for breakfast so consider that a nice welcome back :) Onwards and upwards hopefully, new diary to support that.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.