Emma's Veggie Food Diary

This is the last diary I will post for a few days as I am going away with the kids and won't have access to a computer. Also< I will not be completely in control of the food as I am staying with my Mum! I will be aiming for a maintain next week!

Day 15:

Breakfast: 2 slices Hovis (HExB1) with poached eggs. Activia FF Yoghurt. Banana.
Lunch: Couscous, FF Cottage Cheese, Lettuce, tomato, carrot, peppers and beetroot.
Dinner: Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese made with soya mince, passata, tomato puree, onion and mushrooms with grated half fat cheese (HExA).
Syns: I finished off the bottle of wine from yesterday!! (15 Syns)

Hope you have a nice few days away and your Mum is kind to you food wise :)

Well back from my time away and it was fine. Thankfully my Mum was totally supportive and did not try and persuade me to eat off plan. I was really pleased with myself as I managed to stay on track. Phew!

So at WI yesterday I was really chuffed to lose 1.5 lbs, making a total of half a stone in three weeks :clap:.

Wow well done!! Will power of a saint :D Excellent loss too!
Did you have a nice time away?x

Aww thank you. When I am determined, I will stick to it stubbornly...but then when I fall off the wagon, I fall off in style lol!

Yes, had a lovely time away, although the rain was a bit of a pain! We had a lovely morning on the beach in the wind and rain...felt like December not May! The children don't care either way! It was just nice to have a few days relaxing and catching up with my Mum. How's things with you?

Day 24:

Breakfast: FF Yogurt with blueberries and strawberries. 2 slice Hovis (HExB1) with Marmite.
Lunch: Couscous Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, carrot, beetroot, pickled onions, sweetcorn and grated half fat cheese (HExA)
Sprinkled lightly with Thai 7 Spice instead of dressing.
Tea: Spaghetti Bolognese made with Soya Mince, Pasatta, Mushrooms, Onions. Olive Oil (HExB2).
No Syns today because I had a naughty day yesterday!

Day 25:

Breakfast: Weightwatchers Yogurt. Banana, Apple and 2 satsumas.
Lunch: Cheese (HExA) toastie (HExB1) with a salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, sweetcorn, green beans, mixed beans (kidney, borlotti and cannellini)
Tea: 3 Linda McCartney Red Onion Sausages with mixed roasted vegetables (red onion, peppers, courgette) olive oil (HExB2). FF Yogurt with frozen berries.
Syns: Quavers (5 Syns)

Back