Emma's weight watchers journey!

Emma-ww

Hello everyone! This is my first thread on minimins but I've been a lurker for a while. I've been doing weight watchers on and off for about a year and have gotten to goal twice, but keep yo yoing around. I want to reach goal for good and learn to maintain it with weight watchers xx I do have a problem with binging :confused: But I feel more in control when I'm on plan and keep treats to a minimum!

It's my best friends birthday party tonight and we're going for dinner, so tonight will be my 'last supper', think I've had one of those everyday this week oops, always start the day off with good intentions but all have resulted in a binge.

Tomorrow, sunday the 10th will be my first day back on track, I hope with this diary will keep me on track and binge free! Eeeee excited for my journey!

Emma xxx

Had a great night last night! Gorgeous food and a couple of strawberry daiquiries oops! :p It was a late night and up since 7 for work!, i can just tell today is going to be a long day.

Weighed int his morning at 10stone, I've somehow managed to maintain this weight for about a month with constant binge days so consider myself quite lucky really. Could of easily been worse!!
so first day back on plan today, had my breakfast this morning and have got my pack lunched ready, so fingers crossed should be 100% and stick with 26pp today. Will post my food dairy later!

Hi and welcome :) I have a problem with binging too, in fact many of us do on here, so we can all help each other :)

Good luck! I do love a strawberry daiquiri!! :p x

Aw thanks girls! :) So busy day at work today! Finished at 4 and was about ready to eat my arm off but had plans with friends, rushed to the pub to meet my 3 best friends, stuck to diet coke woo! They had hot chocolates which looked so cosy and delish! Came home had dinner and now just getting cosy in front of the tv for a factor!

Food today:
breakfast - 2 x weetabix made with water - 3pp
lunch - 2 x ww bread - 4pp wafer thin ham - 1pp 10g of cheese - 1pp Muller light vanilla with chocolate sprinkles - 2pp and a packet of walkers baked stars - 2pp
Had one diet coke whilst at the pub! 0pp
dinner - 250g raw potatoes made in actifry - 5pp so so yum! Battered cod fillet - 6pp mushrooms - 0pp and BBQ sauce - 1p

got 1pp left so gunna have a highlights fudge flavour hot chocolate sachet in abit - 1pp

26/26
0 weeklies used

feeling proud of myself, first day of track, had a few negative thoughts pop into my head encouraging me to be naughty but so far fought them off. Fingers crossed it continues eeeee!

Hi Emma :) I'm also a really bad binger especially at night time, iv been having a peppermint tea if I feel like a binge it leaves my mouth minty so I don't want food. Obv that doesn't always work ha I'm a yo yoer too iv been stuck between 10 and 10.7 for a year were all in it together girlie good luck :) x

Hi Emma,
Hope you dont mind me joining your thread. Was just looking at your diary for the day. I am also 26pp daily and have been finding it a bit tough as feel it getting quite repetitive in the foods I am eating. Can I ask how does the weetabix taste with water, because right away I am using 6pp for my half pint of semi skimmed milk so only leaving me 20pp for the rest of the day.

Binger here too :( so hard but i have nothing nice in the house for the last week to prevent it and will gradually introduce them again when i feel i have it under control.

Well done on having a good first day, how are you getting on since

Back