Emma's weightloss journey - day 3

emma237

Gold Member
Well i am restarting CD after a few months off. I had previously lost 34lbs and went over to WW, I have struggled on WW (put on 9lbs) and generally really unhappy. I feel i want to give CD another try. Today is day 1. Ive got 9 months to loose at least 7-8 stone as thats when im off to Florida. Im really hoping i can do it. :D

keep positive and anything is possible good luck x

Good luck hun :)

Laura x

awe hun, i to failed with ww, think its all the food we are allowed with me!

You know you can do this, and i am sure you will hit goal by the time you go to florida (lucky thing).

We are here to support you 100% to help you get through, never give up, if you have a slip up get back on it. Keep on the wagon hunny and you will sure see the scales going down.

Looking forward to your loss :)

YOU CAN DO THIS

good luck xx

Well yesterday (day 1) went well, although i did have a headache all day - something i didnt experience the first time on CD, I was also very hungry, but as soon as my body readjusts i know that will go. Im seeing my CDC tomorrow to get my packs for the week and will weigh in on a Thurs. So today is day 2 and im feeling really positive and determined. x

Hi Emma, well done on getting to day 2, you will look great by the time you go on your holiday.xx

Well yesterday (day 1) went well, although i did have a headache all day - something i didnt experience the first time on CD, I was also very hungry, but as soon as my body readjusts i know that will go. Im seeing my CDC tomorrow to get my packs for the week and will weigh in on a Thurs. So today is day 2 and im feeling really positive and determined. x

I'm glad CD is going well for you chick. Cant wait to hear results of your first WI! x

Emma,
Hope the headache has eased today for you, good luck with restarting CD, you had good success before with it,so fingers crossed for Florida
x

Well done for going back. I did LL two years ago, and I've found it much harder 2nd time around. Still things can only get better. Good luck

Thank you everyone. Well i got through day 2 - the headaches did go but the hunger didnt lol. I had a good day yesterday but didnt drink enough water - so i have got to get into the habit of drinking more again. Today is day 3 and seeing my CDC later to be weighed and pick up the weeks packs and will then be weighed every thursday. x

Back