Emmielou's diary

Thank you to everyone for all your comments. Not written much here as have another thread in the refeed section called "my life after 100%TRF" Should see you in there tashbuckle!!

Really enjoyed my refeed week, although it took me a couple of days to stop feeling guilty about putting food in my mouth. Did a slightly different one to the one posted as didnt have fruit, eggs, tomatoes, potatoes or basically anything other than white meat and fish and salad and veg! oh and course shake for breakfast.

Went for a weight check today before I go on hols tomorrow and i nearly fainted........Ive lost 5lbs this week!!! Cant believe it! I didnt even lose that much on TFR! So pleased as im now 9st 2lbs!!! Mega chuffed!!

Now im allowed to eat fruit and normal foods but obviously keep my portions down which is fine as i cant eat alot before im full anyway and avoid certain foods. Still going to allow myself the odd treat at weekend but compensate with lots of excercise once back off hols.

Well done to everyone else!!!

Will keep you posted as going to be weighed again 2 weeks today so that will be the big test!

x

Emmielou, have a lovely, skinny, holiday:D

Emmielou that is really fantastic have a great holiday well well done x

Back