Emotional

Katy_the_kelt

I'm staying with my parents for Easter (break from uni) and I'm finding it really hard to follow LT, I've had three days in a row where I've slipped up due to not being able to be in the kitchen to make my shakes, having my pattern disrupted and having to go so long without a shake that I eventually had to eat food and just social pressure from my family to do what they're doing.

I wanted to tell them about LT but I tested it out on my Godmother and she went mad about "starving myself just to get fatter in the long run", and won't support it at all, and my parents have always been horrible about my weight so I'm just too ashamed to go "Yes, you're right, I'm too fat". I've got no scales here and everytime I think I might have undone all my good work from last week, I get SO angry and want to scream. I've been bursting into tears all day, but I just can't tell them. We have a bad relationship and it's safe to assume that if I lieave now, I won't see them again for a long long time, which is tantamount to sacrificing my family to be thin, but losing weight is the only thing I want atm.

I'm suddenly really tearful about always being the fat friend, about never getting romantic attention, about feeling lumpy and apologetic all the time and I feel like nothing's important except losing weight. Am I being irrational, or should I go back to university and stick on LT?

Sorry for the rant.

:bighug:
Hey Hun, for starters this is NOT your fault. Your parents should be supportive towards you and you should be able to tell them what you are doing. That is obviously not an option for you but we are all here to give you that support. You have to do exactly what YOU want Katy and if that means going back to Uni and carrying on with LT then so be it. You don't have to put up with that kind of pressure. You are a beautiful, clever young lady and don't let anyone tell you different. Love yourself Katy for who you are and not for what you think you want to be. Whatever you decide we will all be here to give you the encouragement you need. :D

Big hugs Katy, sometimes you just have to put yourself first, you have made a decision to tackle your weight and shouldnt let any outside influence stop you. This is a personal journey just for you. Good luck what ever you decide :)

awwww sounds like y ahaving it ruff babes, you r your own person and you make yr own decisions. it is hard when yr not int he kitchen. I drive all accross the north west in my job as i am an nvq assessor but i take my shaker, and sachets and 2 litres of water in a cool bag and nip to the car to make myn if and when. I even went to knowley safari park sat and sat inthe cafe pouring my sachet into a water bottle!!

tonight i havmt even had my tea as still full weird!

Do wot U feel is best hun..x

Hugs for you... I just wanted to say I really admire your strength and courage to be on lipotrim whilst at uni I wish I had started that young ... Think by the time next septber rolls round you will look completely different!!

Hugs to you hunnie xx Its best to do what you feel is right , sometimes pleasing others and doing as what they expect means you put your own life on the back boiler. Your parents reaction or actions towards you is to do with their own stupid insecurites. Sometimes people are just nasty because they are dried up inside. You got to look in the mirror and see a strong clever lady who has taken a first step to changing her life for her own good, so what you havnt been able to commit fully this week , you got to ask yourself is the world gonna end ???? The answer is NO, instead of beating yourself up accept that in life we all fail sometimes we just got to survive in our surroundings and right now your surroundings are not 100% lipotrim friendly. I would just be careful not to eat carbs try to get a shake in if you can and then when easter is over go back to uni and give it 100% with no distractions xxxx

Thanks for your advice everyone :) Sadly I've had to decide to refeed while I'm here, since I was buckling under the frsutration of being steered off my deit, but I'm going to go back to uni early and start 100% again, which will be a big relief. xx

Back