Emotional

I am too young for this kind of talk :p

Hi Barbie,

This is only day 2 for me, and yesterday on my first morning I was laying in bed debating whether to start, or wait until the next day. I was in two minds. Mind you, having a hangover from the night before didnt help me too much, but I was glad that I took the bull by the horns and made a start yesterday. Yesterday was a little up and down, but today I feel fine.

Just ask yourself how much you want to lose the weight, fix your start date, and stick to your guns.

Good luck.

Ahh thanks Kered, its nice to know that other people are prob feeling exactly the same.
I have a start date for saturday (hopefully). Going to the chemist tonight for an appointment and all being well i'll be allowed on!!!
Did it feel like yesterday lasted forever?xxx

Yesterday was kinda long, but I kept myself busy coming onto the forum, done my ironing, watched a film, had a shower. I did have a few hunger pangs, but nothing that was really bad, and today I dont even feel that hungry.

You will probably feel better once you have been to the pharmacist and you have your little sachets at the ready.

My favourites are strawberry and chocolate. Not too fussed on the soup or vanilla, but everyone is different.

Good luck for saturday and keep logging on for support. You WILL be fine once you make that start.

thanks babe, ill let you know how i get on.
good luck to you too!i am excited to find out how much you loose!!
xxx

thanks babe, ill let you know how i get on.
good luck to you too!i am excited to find out how much you loose!!
xxx
I dont weigh until next Tuesday, but I did weigh this morning from Tuesday morning and I have lost 3lb already, thats only with one day on lipotrim.
You'll be fine, try to stay focused on your start date and your goals, without worrying too much about your feelings when you start.

thats is mega!!!i am going to read your dairy thing on here xxx

i saw some swelling there :p
gosh its so nice to come across such sensitive men! thought they were extinct!! howdy-doody i could do with something to make me laugh... (wink wink)

there are some sensitive men still left bride to be. My boyfriend is one.
I caught him filling up when we watched the notebook. well, when i forced him to watch the notebook.
of course, it was because he had something in his eye.....

hehehe... yeah.. my OH is very emotional.. and i cant quite decide if it annoys the hell out of me or if I think its sweet!... hehe.. he's a baby!..
i havent watched the notebook yet!.. i cant remember if i read the book or not :S.. hmm.. thats something for me to do tonight

it is so sad but very good. my friend think i'm a loser as I love anything cheesy. but they are missing out- cheesy films are the best ones!!
how long you been with your fiancee bride to be?!and more importantly, how did he propose?!xxx

me too kirsty!!everytime i ask him, he's like ' one day'!! yeah, one day in 2056!!!
ah well, we can still dream!xx

Back