Emotional

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by likealobster, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. likealobster

likealobster Full Member

Has anyone found that they get really tearful. I was 10 days in to SS and found myself in a really low depression and was unable to stop crying all day.
    I am going to speak to my CDC about how common that is but thought I would ask around on here too.

Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aloize

aloize Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(18.65%)
    Hi,
    sorry you're feeling down. I did feel low the end of my first week and very moody. i thought it was just part of the process. Im in week 4 now and feel great but everyone is different.
    sorry i couldn't be more help but didn't want to read and not reply.
    i really hope your cdc can help
    Take Care
    xxx

4. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I was. Day 6 was my worst and then about Day 10. All I could think about was food and I was feeling really down. All I was concentrating on was the fact that the scales didn't look like they were moving and it would take ages to lose the weight. I didn't know how I was going to last that long having to cook for others and watching them eat. All I can say is that it does pass. Soon it won't bother you quite so much-the diet will just become 'normal' to you. I can't say I won't feel like it again-but you get through it, you really do.

5. tryer

tryer Silver Member

today i feel weird, very much mixed emotions.
    everu emotion on the planet is wat i'm feeling now!!!

6. kirst

kirst Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I think every one has low days ive been a bit moody lately but you just gotta pick yourself bck up and carry on take you mind off things n go do summin good luck

7. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    There is 3 things that makes me sad - being cold, tired and hungry. And unfortunately this diet makes me all 3!! So yeah Ive been an emotional miserable cow for the last 7 weeks!!

8. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Yep, I second the cold, tired and hungry thing, but over the last couple of days the sun has been shining and I have taken the dog out for a walk when I feel at my worst, and I have warmed up, found a bit more energy, and haven't thought about food whilst out...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.