Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Emotional

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by likealobster, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. likealobster

likealobster Full Member

Has anyone found that they get really tearful. I was 10 days in to SS and found myself in a really low depression and was unable to stop crying all day.
    I am going to speak to my CDC about how common that is but thought I would ask around on here too.

Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aloize

aloize Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(18.65%)
    Hi,
    sorry you're feeling down. I did feel low the end of my first week and very moody. i thought it was just part of the process. Im in week 4 now and feel great but everyone is different.
    sorry i couldn't be more help but didn't want to read and not reply.
    i really hope your cdc can help
    Take Care
    xxx

4. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I was. Day 6 was my worst and then about Day 10. All I could think about was food and I was feeling really down. All I was concentrating on was the fact that the scales didn't look like they were moving and it would take ages to lose the weight. I didn't know how I was going to last that long having to cook for others and watching them eat. All I can say is that it does pass. Soon it won't bother you quite so much-the diet will just become 'normal' to you. I can't say I won't feel like it again-but you get through it, you really do.

5. tryer

tryer Silver Member

today i feel weird, very much mixed emotions.
    everu emotion on the planet is wat i'm feeling now!!!

6. kirst

kirst Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I think every one has low days ive been a bit moody lately but you just gotta pick yourself bck up and carry on take you mind off things n go do summin good luck

7. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    There is 3 things that makes me sad - being cold, tired and hungry. And unfortunately this diet makes me all 3!! So yeah Ive been an emotional miserable cow for the last 7 weeks!!

8. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Yep, I second the cold, tired and hungry thing, but over the last couple of days the sun has been shining and I have taken the dog out for a walk when I feel at my worst, and I have warmed up, found a bit more energy, and haven't thought about food whilst out...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.