Emotional

likealobster

Has anyone found that they get really tearful. I was 10 days in to SS and found myself in a really low depression and was unable to stop crying all day.
I am going to speak to my CDC about how common that is but thought I would ask around on here too.

Cheers

Hi,
sorry you're feeling down. I did feel low the end of my first week and very moody. i thought it was just part of the process. Im in week 4 now and feel great but everyone is different.
sorry i couldn't be more help but didn't want to read and not reply.
i really hope your cdc can help
Take Care
xxx

Yes I was. Day 6 was my worst and then about Day 10. All I could think about was food and I was feeling really down. All I was concentrating on was the fact that the scales didn't look like they were moving and it would take ages to lose the weight. I didn't know how I was going to last that long having to cook for others and watching them eat. All I can say is that it does pass. Soon it won't bother you quite so much-the diet will just become 'normal' to you. I can't say I won't feel like it again-but you get through it, you really do.

today i feel weird, very much mixed emotions.
everu emotion on the planet is wat i'm feeling now!!!

I think every one has low days ive been a bit moody lately but you just gotta pick yourself bck up and carry on take you mind off things n go do summin good luck

There is 3 things that makes me sad - being cold, tired and hungry. And unfortunately this diet makes me all 3!! So yeah Ive been an emotional miserable cow for the last 7 weeks!!

Yep, I second the cold, tired and hungry thing, but over the last couple of days the sun has been shining and I have taken the dog out for a walk when I feel at my worst, and I have warmed up, found a bit more energy, and haven't thought about food whilst out...

Back