Emotions

I I'm on week eight 53 days done and all ive seemed to do today is cry??? I've felt so down and no big reason for it, I know I have only four weeks left so there is light at the end of the tunnel but my emotions suddenly seem to be all over the place. Just wondering has any one else experienced anything like this??

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Isn't it funny how not eating solid food affects your emotions. It is obviously just hormonal.(Damn hormones) and I an sure you will feel better tomorrow.
Chin up and don't let them win.

I caught myself bubbling reading a friggin Stephenie Meyer book the other day...defo the diet!!

Vampire love... That would make me cry xx lol

Pmsl sorry xx

aaaww hun, i hope your ok. ive been the same, then got my fertility appts over with and picked right back up, its probably the stress, anxiety, panic over your appt and the diet rolled into one, when all u could with is a glass of wine and comfort food. keep at it hun, your doing it for the best reasons imaginable, only 4 weeks left and you'll be so proud u got thru it. pamper yourself, have early nights and get lots of rest x x x

When we are losing weight, we store hormones in our fat deposits and all of this is naturally being dispursed... as its wooshing around in our bodies and bloodstream, it affects us a hell of a lot more than normal cos its been let loose!!! So yes hun, its common, I`ve been horrendous lately, so your not alone by any means lol xxx

Back